All of you just fake having high standards when it comes to foids

Would smash

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
"i wouldnt make the effort to fuck her" is the same cope as "i would do well in school if i tried hard" jfl
If you think that woman is unattainable it's over for you.

If you think that woman is unattainable it's over for you.
people who say they wouldn't try / put in the effort are the ones who think she's unattainable

im saying i would definitely make the effort and risk rejection to smash

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Taylorswift
@Butthurt Dweller

Is right tbh. I am also just attracted in girls who I would breed with also.

No point in fucking landwhales or subhumans tbh.

And not gonna waste my time and money on ugly girls also in a ltr.

While I have to say: the gook in OP post isn't even that ugly with great ass. Her ass mainly turns me on.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Butthurt Dweller
It is over

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Marsiere214 and Taylorswift
Jfl when I saw the pic I was like "no fucking chance"

but if I was a bit drunk and she started grinding on me I'd smash her with the force of 1,000 incels

legit thread

people who say they wouldn't try / put in the effort are the ones who think she's unattainable

im saying i would definitely make the effort and risk rejection to smash
Nice projection but I wouldn't make any effort to fuck anyone above the age of 25

• JFL
Would people seriously not fuck that thick gook?
I would but
I make a clear distinction I would fuck most chicks if they aren't overweight with a subpar face but breeding and LTR is a different story.

• +1
Jfl when I saw the pic I was like "no fucking chance"

but if I was a bit drunk and she started grinding on me I'd smash her with the force of 1,000 incels

legit thread
“A bit drunk”.

You just keep proving my point. Legit no one gives a fuck if you fuck subhumans, just don’t keep deluding yourself :feelsuhh: You would smash if she were just to bring up the idea or some shit.

Would people seriously not fuck that thick gook?
I would but
I make a clear distinction I would fuck most chicks if they aren't overweight with a subpar face but breeding and LTR is a different story.
Yes, people here are so prestige that they wouldn’t smash any sub-Adriana Lima female with the body straight out of a hentai anime character. How delusional people here are never ceases to amaze me tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
“A bit drunk”.

You just keep proving my point. Legit no one gives a fuck if you fuck subhumans, just don’t keep deluding yourself :feelsuhh: You would smash if she were just to bring up the idea or some shit.
Nah that's overestimating my desperatioin