All Org users are financially broke losers with no bright future

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
There is no one on this forum who earns good, is successful in career or has a bright future, only exception is users with rich parents

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, rand anon, Manletmachine and 21 others
Money doesnt exist in nature

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donquixote, efidescontinuado, Jova and 18 others
At the end of the day yes I agree

Many posters are successful

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, rand anon, noobs and 3 others
They lack ambition because they know it will only lead to betabuxxing. Similar to in Japan how hikikimori(NEETS) pull out of society rather than being a “Salary Man.” Not even kidding some guys are proudly known and own that over there

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, proxyy, rand anon and 3 others
They lack ambition because they know it will only lead to betabuxxing.
Trust me, if someone is able to become rich, he will.

Nobody is poor by choice

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, efidescontinuado, Manletmachine and 1 other person
That’s no way to talk about defeat bud

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama and moggathon
arent you the fucking nigger who is homeless and a drug addict ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, efidescontinuado, Manletmachine and 7 others
They lack ambition because they know it will only lead to betabuxxing. Similar to in Japan how hikikimori(NEETS) pull out of society rather than being a “Salary Man.” Not even kidding some guys are proudly known and own that over there
Money is artificial, nature is real

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ShowerMaxxing
Trust me, if someone is able to become rich, he will.

Nobody is poor by choice
I’m not saying everyone can become “rich.” There’s several factors hindering ability to get rich beyond control like: size, social skills, dark triad, iq.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
There is no one on this forum who earns good, is successful in career or has a bright future, only exception is users with rich parents
Just sugarmommymaxx

Money is artificial, nature is real
Money is used to compensate by men and women with subpar genes. Having said that it can be used to fraud genes, buy roids, improve health and own resources all improving your chances on the dating market. It’s all about maximizing your potential

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and HTN_Mentalcel
arent you the fucking nigger who is homeless and a drug addict ?
Seems like I hit a nerve there, huh.

No, I’m neither homeless, nor drug addicted, over for your iq lol

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and HTN_Mentalcel
Its warrior genes brah

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and The Grinch
There is a lot of truth to this

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ShowerMaxxing and mrriceguyreturn
Going to high school and still getting zero pussy? Damn, that’s tough bro

I have been severely drug addicted, homeless and i spend 3 years of my life in youth detention center, don’t tell me about suffering in life, i experienced the worst suffering one can experience

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahah

• JFL
Reactions: nope and The Grinch
Me and @AlexBrown84 say otherwise

i’m going to college and will be upper middle class!

View attachment 2949970
I have been severely drug addicted, homeless and i spend 3 years of my life in youth detention center, don’t tell me about suffering in life, i experienced the worst suffering one can experience

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahah
Guy searched up my whole post history for a comeback LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHA (I really did hit a nerve)

I currently have my own place with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen and a balcony

• JFL
Reactions: nope, moreroidsmoredates and silencio
Yeh brah WOW warriors, absolute slayers in MMORPGs

Some people have an all or nothing mentality and you cant change that. Warrior genes brah, thats why they rot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, HitAndRun and synock21
Watched too much goatis on youtube.

Let me guess… Gym is slavery:forcedsmile:?
sv3rige is retarded faggot but yeah gym is unhealthy. I found this through sungazing and drinking raw milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IRL_Reject and moreroidsmoredates
making money is impossible so you canot blame us

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
sv3rige is retarded faggot but yeah gym is unhealthy. I found this through sungazing and drinking raw milk.
Gym is only unhealthy if you destroy your body 6 days a week like a autistic gymcel. 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes is fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and HTN_Mentalcel
making money is impossible so you canot blame us
OP doesnt understand that most normies i know are making shit money/ are unemployed. The economy is dogshit everywhere lmfao

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
OP doesnt understand that most normies i know are making shit money/ are unemployed. The economy is dogshit everywhere lmfao
the average man is literally a loser incel who is broke lets be honest

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and HTN_Mentalcel
Gym is only unhealthy if you destroy your body 6 days a week like a autistic gymcel. 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes is fine.
your test doesnt even increase because the extra test is used for reparing the muscle so their isnt even a net gain in testerone.

your test doesnt even increase because the extra test is used for reparing the muscle so their isnt even a net gain in testerone.
I wasn’t talking about test. If you have an average skeletal structure going to the gym will help to “fraud” and maximize your frame, so not cope in that sense. Besides that, 2-3 a week working out has no significant decrease in T levels.

the average man is literally a loser incel who is broke lets be honest
Was talking to a 5"10 white MTN who organises a bunch of house parties. He told me he was incel, statusmaxxing doesnt even work its all looks tbh.

Who cares i still have time. Men's prime start at 30
Ok bro, in 2 years you’ll pick me up in a ferrari in Milano. If not, PORCO DIO VAFFANCULO just rope.

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, UZB_Strebl, the BULL and 1 other person
(I really did hit a nerve)
What nerve nigger. I go to high school and iam living my life - and the most importan thing is that iam not homeless and i have been sober my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Money is everything after health, you can buy your own house, own fucking car, tell everyone to fuck off buy food, gym, travel.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, moreroidsmoredates and The Grinch
Money is everything after health, you can buy your own house, own fucking car, tell everyone to fuck off buy food, gym, travel.
Only way money can correlate with iq is because poor people are forced to engage with these niggers that are on another level of poor

You don't need money only for women
You need it to yourself and your parents
with you can build your life and take care of your parents

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, rand anon, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person