All Org users are financially broke losers with no bright future

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, courtcase75, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Chinacurry

Me lol
Not entire true OP. Yeah most of us are losers and low value, myself moreso than most, but you would be surprised what qualifies as poor, and I know despite a lot of people hating me, especially on this forum, and foids thinking I'm not good enough for them, I'm at least financially ok.

Picked this up yesterday, and I came from a DIRT poor family, couldn't even afford branded clothes growing up, only managed to go to uni thanks to sports scholarship

Screenshot 20240528 225945 Gallery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Richard Cheese and <6PSLcel
Money is everything after health, you can buy your own house, own fucking car, tell everyone to fuck off buy food, gym, travel.
Idk man i dont mind living in a tent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gambino and The Grinch
There is no one on this forum who earns good, is successful in career or has a bright future, only exception is users with rich parents
you need good looks, without good looks you have no future, imo the only person who might do well is Clavicular, since he is gl and not too autistic, in reality hes a htn who's NT and earns well already and will continue to

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not entire true OP. Yeah most of us are losers and low value, myself moreso than most, but you would be surprised what qualifies as poor, and I know despite a lot of people hating me, especially on this forum, and foids thinking I'm not good enough for them, I'm at least financially ok.

Picked this up yesterday, and I came from a DIRT poor family, couldn't even afford branded clothes growing up, only managed to go to uni thanks to sports scholarship

View attachment 2950032
I know not everyone here is poor, I’m just rage-baiting for replies lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun, Manletmachine, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Idk man i dont mind living in a tent
Poverty/not being spoiled to an extent is better sure but not poverty poverty. From my experience rich or even well-off guys have a deluded perspective of how much the average salary is or even concretely how hard they have to work or what the type of jobs that people do are to even earn that much.

• +1
Are you ted kazynski pilled?
I've sent him a letter before he died in june, I've read all of his books, he didn't just write the manifesto I've read even letters about his apology to women or "fascism, an aberrant form of leftism", truth versus lies etc.

I've even read his phd work on boundary functions recently there was a youtube video on that called "mathematics and terrorism"

• Love it
I make ok money tbh. Everyone here is just non nt

Trust me, if someone is able to become rich, he will.

Nobody is poor by choice
Real it's a motivation diff, justified in their mind as a looks diff and nothing more

The justification is partially reasonable, but it's not the reason they're broke

(I am broke)

• JFL
There is no one on this forum who earns good, is successful in career or has a bright future, only exception is users with rich parents
Its the truth honestly

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
What exactly is point here exactly it's literally the truth what didn't know what say so decided to use my pfp as some kind of insult I think you feel very smart after posting when it was just hey I don't agree with this guy opinion but I also don't have a proper argument to use against this guy statement (which is the truth) so I'm just gonna take his pfp and use it as meme thinking it would be funny and make you a 200 iq genius which in my opinion is just lazy which proves his point

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
What exactly is point here exactly it's literally the truth what didn't know what say so decided to use my pfp as some kind of insult I think you feel very smart after posting when it was just hey I don't agree with this guy opinion but I also don't have a proper argument to use against this guy statement (which is the truth) so I'm just gonna take his pfp and use it as meme thinking it would be funny and make you a 200 iq genius which in my opinion is just lazy which proves his point

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
They lack ambition because they know it will only lead to betabuxxing. Similar to in Japan how hikikimori(NEETS) pull out of society rather than being a “Salary Man.” Not even kidding some guys are proudly known and own that over there
And? What’s the issue with that

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I will ascend in older age

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I must ascend

i feel bad for all the users here

they are autists all of them