all possible means to enhance eyebrow growth

kovacs

kovacs

Master
i already do castor oil, minoxidil topical, the ordinary peptide serum and dermarolling, i presume these are probably not additive as castor oil and minoxidil work through (i assume) many of the same mechanisms.

anything less known to enhance eyebrow growth? maybe varying the depths of the dermarolling?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 26859
Then time is the problem, you haven't done it for long enough because minoxidil alone is enough for eyebrow growth. Yes the others do work but minoxidil works even better

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksThinker, kebab and 2 others
Then time is the problem, you haven't done it for long enough because minoxidil alone is enough for eyebrow growth. Yes the others do work but minoxidil works even better
il keep at it just trying to min-max every aspect of my softmaxxing at this point

just have thick eyebrows genetically, or use an eyebrow pen.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
check existing threads
i did some browsing apparently 1.5 mm microneedling is most effective, but dont know how good of an idea that is so near the skin.

i do 0.5 mm at the moment

i did some browsing apparently 1.5 mm microneedling is most effective, but dont know how good of an idea that is so near the skin.
nope dont do it bro dont ever microneedle, gave myself nerve damage LOL. took 4 months to gi away, horrible burning pain

• JFL
Reactions: piec, vaninskybird, kovacs and 1 other person
i already do castor oil, minoxidil topical, the ordinary peptide serum and dermarolling, i presume these are probably not additive as castor oil and minoxidil work through (i assume) many of the same mechanisms.

anything less known to enhance eyebrow growth? maybe varying the depths of the dermarolling?
Latisse or 50 mg minox. I've been using topical minox for 2 weeks and I clearly see gains in muh lashes.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and st.hamudi but 6‘5
did you do it only on the eyebrows- and how often?
did it on my zygos for skin LOL, anywhere where the skin is thin it can cause nerve damage immeadiatly, anything over 1.0 is overkill and will fuck u in the ass

Latisse or 50 mg minox. I've been using topical minox for 2 weeks and I clearly see gains in muh lashes.
wanted to put minox on lashes too.

Does it hurt the eyes if it goes into them?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

have you tried oral castor oil? That’s Overpowered imo

wanted to put minox on lashes too.

Does it hurt the eyes if it goes into them?
You spray minox once your eyebrows and the liquid will go around lashes. One pump needed.

You spray minox once your eyebrows and the liquid will go around lashes. One pump needed.
don’t need growth on eyebrows tho.

Already thick and have perfect size and shape (lucky by genetics)

But my question is: did it ever went into your eye balls? did it hurt?

• JFL
don’t need growth on eyebrows tho.

Already thick and have perfect size and shape (lucky by genetics)

But my question is: did it ever went into your eye balls? did it hurt?
Re-read what I've said + you can always opt to putting acid into your eye sclera.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
im a bit worried about orbital fat loss when using prostaglandins but il read up on it, might just be a hoax

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and St.TikTokcel
i wouldnt do that tbh id be wary of alcohol and the fat pads in that area
yeah…maybe it’s better to not do it.

But i wanna grow my lashes and i know Latisse has the same effect if not worse on fat pads

• +1
yeah but if i saprai on eyebrows if will make eyebrows grow right?

I don’t want that
There's an upper limit to your growth + thicker eyebrows always mog.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
especially if you groom them

normally bad looking eyebrows arent necessarily too big, just bushy
Water. Feminine eyebrows (or just subhuman) like pic related are death tier.

you should already be grooming your eyebrows so additional growth is no problem
i never groomed my eyebrows. tried once and did it wrong and looked gay for a week.

Also they already have good shape look