ALL SOFTMAXXES FOR EYES GTFIH

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
1. Thickening/darkening your lashes and brows. If you dont have this then wtf r u doing
255B6871 FA6F 4E70 8AEC 071C772EB9E1

u alr know what to do

2)CONTACT LENSES. The best way to imo fraud w/out getting caught by social death is, go only few shades lighter where u get halod a bit, but not to the point where people can immediately notice. Like go from T50 to T20, T20 to T07. Same w the rest

AND FROM CLAVICULAR’S GUIDE, MAKE SURE TO GET ONES W LIMBAL RINGS

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL

IT KINDA DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

USE DEEZ

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.

a: For brighter/lighter eyes. gotta credit @pneumocystosis for his discover

PUT IT BELOW THIS AREA AND U’LL GET THOM STRJID LEVEL BRIGHTNESS W THE COMBINATION OF THE SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER LENSES, BRIGHTENED NOURISHED SCLERA. YOUR DOPAMINE WILL FUCKING SPIKE BC OF HOW AWESOME YOU LOOK

b: MEDIAL CANTHUS MAXXING gotta credit the uncrowned leader of the forum: @Clavicular

U MUST GO SUBTLE AS BOTH PNEUMO AND CLAVICULAR CLAIMED SO U WOULDNT LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT

5)PDO THREAAAADSSS credit: @Orc and @Clavicular You can get less UEE and more squinty, foxy eyes W PDO THREADS

JUST CHECK ORC’S GUIDE AND CLAV’S VIDEO
Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

5)EYEBROW SLIT. NO COMMENT JUST DO

6)VOLUMIZE UR UPPER EYELID AND AEGYO SAL W FAT BY USING VOLUFILINE OR THIS THING BY K SHAMI I THINK?
14426FEB 82A9 48D0 BB9D 371C74B038FE

449CE55A A2CB 4319 A52F 109559E1AB26

C52F22C3 FA7A 48BA BA25 5CAA8079AAA6

SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

ICE HOODING, EYELID PULLING, BONESMASHING, FACIAL YOGA?!? ALLAH TELLS US TO NEVER MIX CAP W FAX KIDS. Thank u. When I money max i’ll be able to do all this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Use1ess, jordanisbetterthanu and 22 others
1. Thickening/darkening your lashes and grows. If you dont have this then wtf r u doing
View attachment 3003054
u alr know what to do

2)CONTACT LENSES. The best way to imo fraud w/out getting caught by social death is, go only few shades lighter where u get halod a bit, but not to the point where people can immediately notice. Like go from T50 to T20, T20 to T07. Same w the rest View attachment 3003056

View attachment 3003057

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL
View attachment 3003059

USE DEEZ
View attachment 3003061
View attachment 3003062

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.
View attachment 3003066

View attachment 3003063
PUT IT BELOW THIS AREA AND U’LL GET THOM STRJID LEVEL BRIGHTNESS W THE COMBINATION OF THE SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER LENSES, BRIGHTENED NOURISHED SCLERA. YOUR DOPAMINE WILL FUCKING SPIKE BC OF HOW AWESOME YOU LOOKView attachment 3003064

b: MEDIAL CANTHUS MAXXING gotta credit the uncrowned leader of the forum: @Clavicular
View attachment 3003069
View attachment 3003072

U MUST GO SUBTLE AS BOTH PNEUMO AND CLAVICULAR CLAIMED SO U WOULDNT LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT

5)PDO THREAAAADSSS credit: @Orc and @Clavicular You can get less UEE and more squinty, foxy eyes W PDO THREADS

View attachment 3003076
6)VOLUMIZE UR UPPER EYELID AND AEGYO SAL W FAT BY USING VOLUFILINE OR THIS THING BY K SHAMI I THINK?
View attachment 3003079
View attachment 3003080
View attachment 3003086
SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

ICE HOODING, EYELID PULLING, BONESMASHING, FACIAL YOGA?!? ALLAH TELLS US TO NEVER MIX CAP W FAX KIDS. Thank u. When I money max i’ll be able to do all this

why do they reccomend putting volufiline on buccal fat pads JFL:lul: Good thread tho

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727
bro wants to be in the best of the best, ill still rep cuz all of the info is right and you took time to make it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and Timmy
bro wants to be in the best of the best, ill still rep cuz all of the info is right and you took time to make it
WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY ILL DO ALL OF THIS AND ASCEND!!!

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
good thread (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and Timmy
Pretty much all cope except for brows and lashes

1. Thickening/darkening your lashes and grows. If you dont have this then wtf r u doing
View attachment 3003054
u alr know what to do

2)CONTACT LENSES. The best way to imo fraud w/out getting caught by social death is, go only few shades lighter where u get halod a bit, but not to the point where people can immediately notice. Like go from T50 to T20, T20 to T07. Same w the rest View attachment 3003056

View attachment 3003057

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL
View attachment 3003059

USE DEEZ
View attachment 3003061
View attachment 3003062

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.
View attachment 3003066

View attachment 3003063
PUT IT BELOW THIS AREA AND U’LL GET THOM STRJID LEVEL BRIGHTNESS W THE COMBINATION OF THE SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER LENSES, BRIGHTENED NOURISHED SCLERA. YOUR DOPAMINE WILL FUCKING SPIKE BC OF HOW AWESOME YOU LOOKView attachment 3003064

View attachment 3003069
View attachment 3003072

View attachment 3003076
View attachment 3003079
View attachment 3003080
View attachment 3003086
SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

bro didn't include eyebrows:ogre:

View attachment 3003054
u alr know what to do

View attachment 3003057

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL
View attachment 3003059

USE DEEZ
View attachment 3003061
View attachment 3003062

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.
View attachment 3003066

View attachment 3003063

View attachment 3003069
View attachment 3003072

View attachment 3003076
View attachment 3003079
View attachment 3003080
View attachment 3003086
SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

bump

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY ILL DO ALL OF THIS AND ASCEND!!!
tbh youll ascend eye area if you just do lashes, undereye fat and eyebrows. unless you got chink colored jaundice eyes you dont really need to whiten your eyes that much, itll still help a lot but the other parts are more important

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I’ll give that volume serum a try

• Love it
tbh youll ascend eye area if you just do lashes, undereye fat and eyebrows. unless you got chink colored jaundice eyes you dont really need to whiten your eyes that much, itll still help a lot but the other parts are more important
Wdym? Who likes T50 eyes anyway? No halo no game

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and ThePrinceOfPersia
Wdym? Who likes T50 eyes anyway? No halo no game
blue eyes only look good if you have hunter eyes, other than hunter eyes blue eyes look like shit, brown eyes fit any type if eye area, super versatile but it might just be me coping cuz i got brown eyes

• JFL
blue eyes only look good if you have hunter eyes, other than hunter eyes blue eyes look like shit, brown eyes fit any type if eye area, super versatile but it might just be me coping cuz i got brown eyes
My guy you’re coping. Ik trucels rl who’re saved by their blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and ThePrinceOfPersia
maybe i should try blue eye contacts, youre kinda convincing me
I dont think u should go funky flamingo mode. Bc if people irl catch u its social death… go a few shades lighter that makes it kinda noticable but not like ‘wtf happened to ur eyes?’

• Love it
I dont think u should go funky flamingo mode. Bc if people irl catch u its social death… go a few shades lighter that makes it kinda noticable but not like ‘wtf happened to ur eyes?’
i should say i used lemon juice to lighten it to see if people fall for it JFL:lul::lul:

i should say i used lemon juice to lighten it to see if people fall for it JFL:lul::lul:
I have the best idea, legit the best idea ever. Tell them its from the sclera eyedrops. Genius. When they see their sclera whitening they’ll have a placebo has if there iris is changing its color too. If they even buy it

• Hmm...
holy fucking clav dick suck :lul:

yes he’s the first person to ever talk about limbal rings or use a waterline pencil on this forum

• +1
Reactions: user123456
@Orc pdo threads don’t give you more pct right?

great thread, repped.

• Love it
holy fucking clav dick suck :lul:

yes he’s the first person to ever talk about limbal rings or use a waterline pencil on this forum
Glazing clavicular bc he gave me hopium on so many things. He deserves it kid.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I have the best idea, legit the best idea ever. Tell them its from the sclera eyedrops. Genius. When they see their sclera whitening they’ll have a placebo has if there iris is changing its color too. If they even buy it
bruh im not tryna make people look better than me, what if his shitty brown sclera gets white and he starts getting foids, fuck no

• JFL
bruh im not tryna make people look better than me, what if his shitty brown sclera gets white and he starts getting foids, fuck no
Nigga im just saying if they ask why’s ur eyes brighter just say that. Not like they actually will

• JFL
If they ask lie its bc of lumify. Like he’ll know about the lenses and the waterline pencil. Sacrifice one man to save 2 brah
haha fr man imma do that, do you use lenses?

• +1
haha fr man imma do that, do you use lenses?
Nope bc too high inhib to ask parents and they alr do a lot for me so wont ask them. For now Im looksminning by wearing glasses so people wont really tell what exactly my eye color is. Genius strategy

• Love it
Nope bc too high inhib to ask parents and they alr do a lot for me so wont ask them. For now Im looksminning by wearing glasses so people wont really tell what exactly my eye color is. Genius strategy
damn bro its sweet you care about your parents, my mom is from azerbaijan too and i was born there, how is azerbaijan rn?

damn bro its sweet you care about your parents, my mom is from azerbaijan too and i was born there, how is azerbaijan rn?
Ofc bro, are u Iranian? And wdym hows azerbaijan? Life wise or looks wise jfl

Ofc bro, are u Iranian? And wdym hows azerbaijan? Life wise or looks wise jfl
yea im half azeri and half iranian, and i mean both is the life there good? I was like a year old when i left azerbaijan so i dont know how it is. also looks wise are the girls there pretty

Life is good but everything is expensive as heck. The girls tbh w u. You cant say ‘Azerbaijani girls look good or bad’ bc the phenotypes vary A LOT.

yea im half azeri and half iranian, and i mean both is the life there good? I was like a year old when i left azerbaijan so i dont know how it is. also looks wise are the girls there pretty

• Woah
damn bro thats nice, my whole family has revisited azerbaijan other than me, hope theyre gonna let me go soon i wanna see what the life there is like and slay some foids that wont have a connection to me

• JFL
damn bro thats nice, my whole family has revisited azerbaijan other than me, hope theyre gonna let me go soon i wanna see what the life there is like and slay some foids that wont have a connection to me
the girls that u’d ‘slay’ here are all whores. Esp in clubs

• JFL
1. Thickening/darkening your lashes and brows. If you dont have this then wtf r u doing
View attachment 3003054
u alr know what to do

View attachment 3003057

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL
View attachment 3003059

USE DEEZ
View attachment 3003061
View attachment 3003062

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.
View attachment 3003066

View attachment 3003063

View attachment 3003069
View attachment 3003072

View attachment 3003076
View attachment 3003079
View attachment 3003080
View attachment 3003086
SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

Rep me kids

Vitamin C serum or caffeine cream for dark circles.

• Woah
Vitamin C serum or caffeine cream for dark circles.
Oh. I forgot to add eyebags… but hey at least u mentioned it jfl. I personally never had that issue

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
View attachment 3003054
u alr know what to do

View attachment 3003057

3)WHITEN UR SCLERA FOOL
View attachment 3003059

USE DEEZ
View attachment 3003061
View attachment 3003062

4)WATERLINE PENCIIIIIL.
View attachment 3003066

View attachment 3003063

View attachment 3003069
View attachment 3003072

View attachment 3003076
View attachment 3003079
View attachment 3003080
View attachment 3003086
SEE?!? SUBBROW FAT PADS

nigga ull Get caught if u use water line pencil on waterline