PDO threads, everything under-eye.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
going to list a variety of issues and their potential solutions here, nothing complicated, this isn't medical advice by the way, I'm not a doctor, although as a tree surgeon I must be pretty close right?

minor orbital show in the under-eyes.

these are easy to fix, all you need is some mono (straight) threads right underneath the eyes, how many you need depends on the extend of it, don't use screws for this you don't want to add too much volume, they should be placed right on the 'ridge' of the orbital that's showing.

for more severe forms, and cases that have been left to get worse for years you will need a few screws to provide some lift to the patch of monos that's been installed, on their own they won't have enough support to lessen this degree of sagging.

basically you want this to be pulled there, which you can do by putting some vertical volume on the zygomaticomaxillary complex.

once again how many you need just depends on how bad it is.

nasojugal groove.

this one is a little more complicated because it's caused by a loss of volume and sagging in several areas.

some cases might also benefit from screws for more volume right underneath the sagging.

something like this.

negative orbital vector.

for this you want a row of monos for horizontal support, with screw threads vertically stacked on top of that, the reason for this placement is because screws can cause some degree of stretch due to the volume along the length of the thread, if these are placed horizontally they can pull on the lower eyelid, monos don't have as much volume so they don't tend to pull on the surrounding area, this way the area can be supported without worrying about that.

don't be afraid to add more than this, an individual thread doesn't do much on it's own.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA and 20 others
Is it true that you inject steroids into your ass because it goes to the bloodstream faster this way?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Is it true that you inject steroids into your ass because it goes to the bloodstream faster this way?
skip the middle-man and replace your blood with tren.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mvp2v1, IMOGYOU and 2 others
skip the middle-man and replace your blood with tren.
Keep shoving steroids up your ass though… just for fun

applicable at 17 ?

Doing this March 29, thanks nigga :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Doing this March 29, thanks nigga :feelsyay:
I did some yesterday, it's easy to avoid bruising because you can feel it when a vein is about to be pierced, just abandon the hole you're in and restart or if you're already 70% of the way in just twist the needle and cut the wire.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and i_love_roosters
Bhai, I ordered 2 boxes of just screws, is there a way to do this without monos

wristlet niggas about to PDO thread their wrists to fraud

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, arabcelxxx, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
Does it leave scars?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
When are you going to drop the zygo guide
Also can it be used to completely get rid of uee like 1mm of uee?
Bookmarked btw doing this when i have the time.

When are you going to drop the zygo guide
Also can it be used to completely get rid of uee like 1mm of uee?
there's not much to write about.

you can either do them like this at an angle on the zygomaticomaxillary complex.

or like this on top of the arch.

both tighten the cheek and make it look more prominent.

the area is low risk, not much chance of bruising.

there's several people testing them for uee, that will probably post threads soon, I'm not one of them because I have zero uee to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

you can either do them like this at an angle on the zygomaticomaxillary complex.
View attachment 2803821

View attachment 2803825

there's several people testing them for uee, that will probably post threads soon, I'm not one of them because I have zero uee to begin with.
Thanks brother i forgot to ask you
Can i use the barbed pdo threads to lift my upper lip and decrease my philtrum length?
If so how safe is it?

yo could i pm u im confused on what id need, i could just guess what id need but id rather ask u since ur extremely Knowledgable on this

View attachment 2803821

View attachment 2803825

Also gaint said this doesn’t work
Is he right?

going to list a variety of issues and their potential solutions here, nothing complicated, this isn't medical advice by the way, I'm not a doctor, although as a tree surgeon I must be pretty close right?

View attachment 2802674

these are easy to fix, all you need is some mono (straight) threads right underneath the eyes, how many you need depends on the extend of it, don't use screws for this you don't want to add too much volume, they should be placed right on the 'ridge' of the orbital that's showing.

View attachment 2802675View attachment 2802676

for more severe forms, and cases that have been left to get worse for years you will need a few screws to provide some lift to the patch of monos that's been installed, on their own they won't have enough support to lessen this degree of sagging.

View attachment 2802681

View attachment 2802684
basically you want this to be pulled there, which you can do by putting some vertical volume on the zygomaticomaxillary complex.
View attachment 2802685

nasojugal groove.

View attachment 2802686

this one is a little more complicated because it's caused by a loss of volume and sagging in several areas.

View attachment 2802688

some cases might also benefit from screws for more volume right underneath the sagging.

View attachment 2802694

something like this.

negative orbital vector.

View attachment 2802690

for this you want a row of monos for horizontal support, with screw threads vertically stacked on top of that, the reason for this placement is because screws can cause some degree of stretch due to the volume along the length of the thread, if these are placed horizontally they can pull on the lower eyelid, monos don't have as much volume so they don't tend to pull on the surrounding area, this way the area can be supported without worrying about that.

View attachment 2802692

don't be afraid to add more than this, an individual thread doesn't do much on it's own.
What about just getting fillers?

Thanks brother i forgot to ask you
Can i use the barbed pdo threads to lift my upper lip and decrease my philtrum length?
If so how safe is it?
just use some screws in the philtrum.

cogs are hard to do on your own, you need a pilot needle for them and they're a pain in the ass.

Also gaint said this doesn’t work
Is he right?
doesn't work for what? the results are obvious but they are temporally, but so are fillers and botox.

What about just getting fillers?
migration/occlusion issues.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

View attachment 2802674

View attachment 2802681

View attachment 2802684
View attachment 2802685

nasojugal groove.

View attachment 2802686

View attachment 2802688

View attachment 2802694

something like this.

negative orbital vector.

View attachment 2802690

View attachment 2802692

legitttt

View attachment 2802674

View attachment 2802681

View attachment 2802684
View attachment 2802685

nasojugal groove.

View attachment 2802686

View attachment 2802688

View attachment 2802694

something like this.

negative orbital vector.

View attachment 2802690

View attachment 2802692

don't be afraid to add more than this, an individual thread doesn't do much on it'

View attachment 2802674

View attachment 2802681

View attachment 2802684
View attachment 2802685

nasojugal groove.

View attachment 2802686

View attachment 2802688

View attachment 2802694

something like this.

negative orbital vector.

View attachment 2802690

View attachment 2802692

Should i insert the red going from left to right or the other way and should i insert the screws upwards towards the eye?

which type should i use, 23g38, 23g60 or 21g60? What is the difference?

which type should i use, 23g38, 23g60 or 21g60? What is the difference?
all of these are wrong you should be using smaller needles, like 30g25.

• Love it
Reactions: caiolindo
from the outside in otherwise the nose is in the way.

yeah from below otherwise you're dealing with the nose or orbitals.
Thanks bro does it matter which one i insert first?

hey bro, today i spoke to a cosmetic dentist at the gym and asked about the threads, if they are safe and things like that for the glabella and under-eye region, she said that it is dangerous to do it alone and that I could end up leaving the threads visible, I was personally thinking in doing it in the mouth to make it wide, in the orbital vector to make it more positive and in the browridge to make it more prominent, since my profile is very convex.
What do you think?

hey bro, today i spoke to a cosmetic dentist at the gym and asked about the threads, if they are safe and things like that for the glabella and under-eye region, she said that it is dangerous to do it alone and that I could end up leaving the threads visible, I was personally thinking in doing it in the mouth to make it wide, in the orbital vector to make it more positive and in the browridge to make it more prominent, since my profile is very convex.
What do you think?
even if you insert them too shallowly, which you'd have to be retarded for to do because it hurts to move them in if they're not in the right layer, they lose their color after like two days and are still basically invisible under the skin anyway.

even if you insert them too shallowly, which you'd have to be retarded for to do because it hurts to move them in if they're not in the right layer, they lose their color after like two days and are still basically invisible under the skin anyway.
what is the right "layer" to insert them?

what is the right "layer" to insert them?
fat layer right underneath the skin you'll know when it's in it because it doesn't hurt to push the needle through it.

• Love it
also, is the browridge one really dangerous?
there's a vein there but even if you hit it it's not like you'll suffer anything besides bruising.

@Clavicular hit the fine multiple times while doing them.

• Love it
there's a vein there but even if you hit it it's not like you'll suffer anything besides bruising.

@Clavicular hit the fine multiple times while doing them.
@Clavicular did it work? is your browridge more pronounced?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
@Clavicular did it work? is your browridge more pronounced?
it worked he has more hooding, but it's not super obvious in pictures, the difference threads makes is visible irl but it doesn't translate to pictures that well since it's so small.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
it worked he has more hooding, but it's not super obvious in pictures, the difference threads makes is visible irl but it doesn't translate to pictures that well since it's so small.
oh, nice

sorry for asking so many questions, but if you want a more protusive and upward chin, you should use monos or screws?

sorry for asking so many questions, but if you want a more protusive and upward chin, you should use monos or screws?
screws, monos don't add much volume.

vertically?
right on top of the protuberance horizontally if you want your chin to look more forward, if you want to adjust the angle of the protuberance either above or below it, if it's below it'll be pulled down slightly if it's above it'll be pulled up.

right on top of the protuberance horizontally if you want your chin to look more forward, if you want to adjust the angle of the protuberance either above or below it, if it's below it'll be pulled down slightly if it's above it'll be pulled up.
hmmm, thanks man! :love:

Thank you for detailed thread.
What is the best method to use here? Is this a negative orbital vector?