All STEMcels live lives of quiet desperation. Gender studies moggs

Can't win with such an exquisite argumentator as you , I definitely won't win the battle of "who replies last wins" . Enjoy feeling ultra superior bro you deserve it :bigbrain:
This is pathetic:ROFLMAO:. I criticize you for ad hom and you reply with more . . . Ad homs. Dude you're really digging your heels into your own coping hypocrisy lol

Imagine being a guy and not going into a financial career :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
"keep wasting energy on assigning character traits to taste/hobbies"

Went back to the thread to make sure I wasn't misrepresentating . . . And lol you're literally exactly doing what you said was a waste of energy

Let's see what sorts of mental gymnastics you'll use to squirm out of this one

Subhumans stem max because thats all they have. They NEED to betabux. If chad chooses to stem max then he'll still slay regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
View attachment 1496264 View attachment 1496265 View attachment 1496266 View attachment 1496267 View attachment 1496268

ugly men like me are studying 3 to 7 years in a place with unbearable testosterone smell, to learn difficoult mathematical and engineeristic disciplines, while good looking men are graduating in medical schools, biological sciences, or even humanities. They live in god mode since they are able to sleep with most girls they want and the possibility to interact with multiple women in real lift boosts their chances.
I really was about to become like this but thankfully I came to my senses
I'm gonna ascend with plastic surgery and go to med school maybe

Studying STEM is such a subhuman lifestyle jfl, I have had multiple classes where there where literally ZERO females in the class, what a joke, 30 people in a class and all of them Male incels. Even Male prisoners interact with more females daily than STEM students/workers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lorsss
Studying STEM is such a subhuman lifestyle jfl, I have had multiple classes where there where literally ZERO females in the class, what a joke, 30 people in a class and all of them Male incels. Even Male prisoners interact with more females daily than STEM students/workers
As I said in another thread, being in a exclusively male environment is not only the case of computer science and mechanical engineering college students.

If you finish school and start working as a construction worker, or as a factory worker, interactions with female co-workers are even rarer than working in a IT company

I mean if you're ugly thats a good thing lol. Why tease yourself with what you cant get

Subhumans stem max because thats all they have. They NEED to betabux. If chad chooses to stem max then he'll still slay regardless.
Do you really think theres no such thing as people genuinely interested in it? :hnghn:

Its almost as if most people arent shallow narcissistic paychopaths whose entire lives revolve around worshipping hot people lmao

imagine studying 6 years to get a master degree in computer science, and then working in a shithole country (mine is Italy) with a 1000 euro net salary (income tax is 22% to 43%), VAT tax on 22% plus a shit ton of extra taxes like house property tax and sanitation tax.
man do you niggas even work in italy? I thought most of u guys were neet and chill at seaside resorts and fuck tourists

T
How is that cope?

Think about it, realistically what's their best possible return on investment?
Around a 100k job waging for the rest of their lives, and what did they have to pay for it? Their youth, they will never have those teen/young adult years back. No parties, no sex, no socializing. And even worse they will work in a 99% Male autistic office so their future is worse
as if everyone is meant to live the same blissful youth. You sir need to step out of fairy land

man do you niggas even work in italy? I thought most of u guys were neet and chill at seaside resorts and fuck tourists

too ugly to flirt with german tourists.
Theese girls are super tall and often come in Italian shores accompained by their super tall nordic boyfriend

I can spot a german tourist family from a distance of 200 metres far, due to their coloring and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568