All STEMcels soon to be fired as new AI bot "chatgpt" shows high level coding skills

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

Jfl somebody needs to get rid of the faggots producing these AI, they are literally working to put tens of millions of people out of work.
This new one has some high iq, apparently it can write entire essays, and code just by you telling it what you want it to do.
If any of you boyos are studying STEM right now or working in the fields, GET OUT!!!!
Seriously, the AI is already this good, in two or three years it will be good enough to completely replace most of these workers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jhon Smith, johnsmithcel, justinzayn and 14 others
BRUTAL

WHAT JOBS WILL NOT BE AUTOMATED???

SERS
SERS
WE MAST BOYKOTT THIS AI
OUR JABS WILL NOT BE STOLEN

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
BRUTAL

At this point just the physical and managerial jobs.
If your job has you working with numbers or computers in any way, like accounting, codecel, or IT, your fucked

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
India In Meltdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, fjor2096, johnsmithcel and 6 others
Being a man already makes u irrelevant in this world

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, johnsmithcel, Yerico7 and 8 others
SERS
SERS
WE MAST BOYKOTT THIS AI
OUR JABS WILL NOT BE STOLEN
Jfl it's it's funnier because apparently the guy who made this AI said he made it for free as a side hobby.
WTF!!!!!!
This nigga isn't even getting paid for this, he's ruining everyone's lives for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, fjor2096, johnsmithcel and 19 others
We need an anti-AI ER tbh

This is why I’m going for data and ML, it’s so over for regular codemonkeys

Last edited:
Men are getting cucked by AI
Never began :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Deleted member 14392
The AI's are even starting to moggs us
IMG 20221205 WA0006

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, johnsmithcel and 4 others
Did you even read the article.

"Stack Overflow’s mods say these ‘have a high rate of being incorrect."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Why we need universal NEETbux

Did you even read the article.
High rate of being incorrect = maybe 15-30% incorrect maximum.
But as I said in the op, this is just the beginning. If the AI is this advanced already to produce work like this, then in 2 or 3 years imagine how insane it will be. Literally it will produce flawless work as it learns over time

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
But as I said in the op, this is just the beginning. If the AI is this advanced already to produce work like this, then in 2 or 3 years imagine how insane it will be. Literally it will produce flawless work as it learns over time

Bro ive seen this happen in factories some jew kikes are using this in companies and employers are firing them

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and FutureSlayer
If your job has you working with numbers or computers in any way, like accounting, codecel, or IT, your fucked
Is surgery or the medicine field in general still safe?

Is surgery or the medicine field in general still safe?
Yes because it's a hands on job, plus most boomers would rather some doctor is slicing into them than some robot arm.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes because it's a hands on job, plus most boomers would rather some doctor is slicing into them than some robot arm.
So the only hope for moneymaxing is the medicine field? What are the other hand high paying jobs?

Cope, if you worked a single day as a programmer in any enterprise setting you would know these systems only make the job of the programmer more efficient and can not reproduce real problem-solving. And who is going to code the the AI? jfl

Also, did you even read the article? The bot has a high rate of producing incorrect code.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, koalendo and bara
You are literally pulling shit out of your ass.

Automation of code is farther away than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
So the only hope for moneymaxing is the medicine field? What are the other hand high paying jobs?
1. The trades - but it'll break down your body

2. Real estate

Bro ive seen this happen in factories some jew kikes are using this in companies and employers are firing them
Tbh yeah it's already showing heavy signs. Alot of the guyson here are just too young and will just scoff and laugh at this news thinking "they will never be able to replace the human workers".
But if you can see it already starting o be implemented.
My friend wors for the government on the technical side as a programmer and he's told me they have started to implement AI's already into the lower level tech positions that they can fully handle. Already they have fully replaced entire work forces

You are literally pulling shit out of your ass.

Automation of code is farther away than you think.
Jfl do you hear yourself?
Your like the factory workers in the 1940's that said "ain't no machines that can replace our hard work" and then got fired in the millions.
These people literally have the gun aimed at your head ready to pull the trigger and your acting like nothings onna happen.
Bro wake up, you will be replaced in 3 years time

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Finalcut123, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
Tbh yeah it's already showing heavy signs. Alot of the guyson here are just too young and will just scoff and laugh at this news thinking "they will never be able to replace the human workers".
But if you can see it already starting o be implemented.
My friend wors for the government on the technical side as a programmer and he's told me they have started to implement AI's already into the lower level tech positions that they can fully handle. Already they have fully replaced entire work forces

This is what the jews want why are they so agaist IQ based enhancement in humans I wonder why?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Jfl do you hear yourself?
Your like the factory workers in the 1940's that said "ain't no machines that can replace our hard work" and then got fired in the millions.
These people literally have the gun aimed at your head ready to pull the trigger and your acting like nothings onna happen.
Bro wake up, you will be replaced in 3 years time
Systems like openAI GPT-3 and Codex are already being used but still need programmers capable enough to understand what the fuck these AI are outputting.

The things these systems create will still need programmers who were capable enough to create them in the first place to be there and ensure that what is being created is in line with standards.

You are delusional and uneducated on this subject and are only making sensational comments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, koalendo and Deleted member 14392
Low iq , they state answers are more incorrect than correct , so it s 51%+ incorrect answers.

I didnt read the whole article, however stack overflow Q&A tend to be really simple questions about coding languages that beginners ask . It s not hard at all to make an AI which satisfies that .

It will take decades if not a century until some people create an actual AI that writes functioning lines of code for practical purposes .

I use it as an instructor to help me learn web development, it's especially great when I need an explanation for a short snippet of code since google can't do that.

But I don't think it will change things drastically, that's like saying there is no need for web developers because WordPress exists, yes WordPress made it possible for someone who knows nothing about programming to make their own blog website without paying any programmer unlike 15 years ago, but the demand and pay for web developers only grew over this years because as technology advances standards and demands rise.

OP I can tell you romanticize being a doomer just by looking at your avi, people have been skeptical about the potential of a career related to programming and tech since the internet was invented, if you can't learn from all the skeptics who have been proven wrong over the past decades than its only your fault.

• +1

Jfl somebody needs to get rid of the faggots producing these AI, they are literally working to put tens of millions of people out of work.
This new one has some high iq, apparently it can write entire essays, and code just by you telling it what you want it to do.
If any of you boyos are studying STEM right now or working in the fields, GET OUT!!!!
Seriously, the AI is already this good, in two or three years it will be good enough to completely replace most of these workers
a lot of coding jobs are copy and paste. This applies to code monkeys AI may one day take more complex jobs but that will effect a lot of industries first. Just don't be an Indian theory.

theyve been saying this for years

• +1
Reactions: User28823
This is directly undermining the Government.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i read that the only jobs that never can be done by robots and ai is

1. dentist
2. plumber

But won't robots increase efficiency so much that overall less surgeons are needed that just oversee the machines?

i read that the only jobs that never can be done by robots and ai is

1. dentist
2. plumber
Barber, Prostitute, Plastic surgeon, Carpenter?

• +1
Cope, if you worked a single day as a programmer in any enterprise setting you would know these systems only make the job of the programmer more efficient and can not reproduce real problem-solving. And who is going to code the the AI? jfl

Also, did you even read the article? The bot has a high rate of producing incorrect code.
It will make the field even more competitive than it is unless its a very niche space, that hands on labor jobs actually [ays more

College essays have pretty much beocme obsolete. There is no chance colleges and universities around the world won't have to signifcantly alter their model.
Plagiarism checkers won't work as it's original work. It can phrase an essay a million different times over so each student can have it be written by AI but look different enough.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Banderacell, Deleted member 22354 and 4 others
Jfl it's it's funnier because apparently the guy who made this AI said he made it for free as a side hobby.
WTF!!!!!!
This nigga isn't even getting paid for this, he's ruining everyone's lives for free
No, the AI was made by a billion dollar company and just the training alone cost several million dollars. This is a huge project, not something a single guy made on his own.

College essays have pretty much beocme obsolete. There is no chance colleges and universities around the world won't have to signifcantly alter their model.
Plagiarism checkers won't work as it's original work. It can phrase an essay a million different times over so each student can have it be written by AI but look different enough.
Makes you realize how useless social sciences really are

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
One thing I already use it for is to summarize articles for me. If I have any questions pertaining to a certain part or if I want a more comprehensive summary I can easily give it another prompt.

BRUTAL

THE ONES OF THE SOUL

FOR THE PERVERSION OF MAN IS UPON US BY THE ANTICHRIST, IS THERE SOMETHING THEY WILL NOT CORRUPT? THE QUESTION IS, CAN THEY AUTOMATE OUR AMBITION?

Automatic AI resource management
Work robots

programming languages themselves have small syntaxes that can be learnt in a month or so. the skill of programming lies in being able to break a big problem down into its composite parts, and then solve those small problems one by one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

As a person working with AI/data science i can reliably say, no, STEMcels are safe...

... however, if you work at a factory... :feelshehe:

WTF!!!!!!
TRUE INCEL...

And probably looks like this too:
scale_1200

:feelsrope:

Barber, Prostitute, Plastic surgeon, Carpenter?
absolutely

HOOKER

Number ONE job, that will NEVER get replaced, even if sex bots come into market... since males are horny animals :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Systems like openAI GPT-3 and Codex are already being used but still need programmers capable enough to understand what the fuck these AI are outputting.

The things these systems create will still need programmers who were capable enough to create them in the first place to be there and ensure that what is being created is in line with standards.

You are delusional and uneducated on this subject and are only making sensational comments.
True is important to acknowledge that these systems still require programming expertise to build, debug, and maintain them. Programming knowledge is essential for setting up, configuring, and ensuring that these systems are running as intended. Additionally, these systems require knowledge in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to implement and interpret the results correctly. Therefore, while AI-based systems can automate certain tasks and reduce the need for manual programming, they still require a skilled programmer with an understanding of the underlying technology to create and interpret the results properly.
Thus companies will just hire 10 iq moggers to perfect AI generated code and don't need a team of 300 programmers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I think a smart move is to use it for your advantage, as an assistance, have to learn how to work with it.
Somebody wondered why there are no (somewhat successful) public projects to increase IQ - well, it's obvious elites would want high quality but obedient servants, but very smart people would be a problem for them as it's increases the competition and putting their power into a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back