Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
That's who you are now. Your actions WILL haunt you

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Clown Show, hiwasuwor and 3 others
It's crazy how people think you can just flip a switch and everything will change. Nah man life just doesn't work like that

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

• WTF
Reactions: Ricky212
It's crazy how people think you can just flip a switch and everything will change. Nah man life just doesn't work like that
Sure it does. Maybe not all the time cause everyone is antisocial nowadays but it works

That's who you are now. Your actions WILL haunt you
All the baits and trolling I've ever done is coming back to me :feelswhy:
Got doxxed a few backs ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
All the baits and trolling I've ever done is coming back to me :feelswhy:
Got doxxed a few backs ago
Brutal.

Do you know who did it

the worst is i distant myself from people right after jestermaxxing, I should have changed me to the better first, now they will remember me only as jester

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
nah it's worse. no one even remembers who you are, only you remember and will cringe forever at being a cheesy faggot. meanwhile you are irrelevant and forgotten and no one will memorialize or eulogize you, they'd have to force one from a reluctant family member. it will be as if you never even existed

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
the worst is i distant myself from people right after jestermaxxing, I should have changed me to the better first, now they will remember me only as jester
nah it's worse. no one even remembers who you are, only you remember and will cringe forever at being a cheesy faggot. meanwhile you are irrelevant and forgotten and no one will memorialize or eulogize you, they'd have to force one from a reluctant family member. it will be as if you never even existed

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
That's the worse part of it all, I'm just glad I cut out the jestermaxxing at an early age

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor