All that matter to 99% of women are looks,height and money.

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
That's it. As long as you aren't a psychopath,abusive, retard (who inherited the money) or a criminal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KDA Player

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 2933
Goku lands on Namek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Reggina Calcio, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
WATER IS WETTER THAN THE OP' S MOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Reggina Calcio, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Trust me, you can be psycho, bully, retard and criminal as long as you have looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6402, HighIQcel and 12 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mikeock and Patient A
I dislike.
That you forgot to add: Status/Fame/Power to the mix.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
You're telling me it's not personality, values, intelligence and sense of humour ? :soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CoconutMan, Jerzy Bondov and 4 others
I dislike.
That you forgot to add: Status/Fame/Power to the mix.
Only fame from the three you mentionned makes a woman wants to fuck you and still nothing beats a good looking face.

Status does not matter. $$$ matters.

I have never seen a prime foid married to someone in poverty.

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Jerzy Bondov, mikeock and 3 others
Only fame from the three you mentionned makes a woman wants to fuck you and still nothing beats a good looking face.

height + muscles can beat easily a good looking face (in some cases even a GOD looking face)

height + muscles can beat easily a good looking face (in some cases even a GOD looking face)
Bro i am a 6'4 gymcel and let me tell you this no. I certainly i am way better than average dude but nothing beats a good looki'g face past 5'10.nothing.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and hebbewem
Bro i am a 6'4 gymcel and let me tell you this no. I certainly i am way better than average dude but nothing beats a good looki'g face past 5'10.nothing.

I am 6 foot 3 muscular i can beat a pretty fave below 6 if he is not tall as shit
All day, i have gone through that and know people that do the same

btw, i put a thread about this

I am 6 foot 3 muscular i can beat a pretty fave below 6 if he is not tall as shit
All day, i have gone through that and know people that do the same

btw, i put a thread about this
Yeah i read it but it's not the case. In online dating a gl face always gets more matches. I am telling you this as a 6'4 gymcel.

am retart zeeeweeeees

He's not being abused, is he? I hate animal abuse.
He's being loved, just that it's being done with a tough hand.

You can see his gratitude for the act in his eyes, he is glad for the moment and enjoying it.

LMS is all that matters, but L is compulsory for high quality relationships. If you have money and status but are ugly, for example most politicians and business leaders, then you will just be beta buxx to these women

everything before the first coma

• +1
Reactions: SA7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back