All the Christian values you grew up with are just a compilation of very old jew copes

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Christian values come from old Jewish values back from the times of the bible.

Christian values defend that it is better to give than to receive. That being selfless and humble is more rewarding in the end when you enter the realm of God.

It all started when the jews were enslaved by the Egyptians. The jews would watch their Egyptian masters living it up with booze, food aplenty, rampant orgies and always relaxing on their ass while they had to work like dogs and were only fed enough to keep them going.

The way they found to cope with that was by telling themselves that they would be rewarded in the after life while the Egyptians would be punished. They coped by thinking that living a cucked lifestyle is what God wanted from them.

The seven deadly sins and their opposites:

(Pretty much all bodily pleasures that the jews couldn’t have at the time)

They couldn’t take part in the orgies so “lust” is bad and chastity is good.

They couldn’t eat any more than necessary to survive and were only given scraps, so “Gluttony is bad”

They were pisspoor and were watching the egyptians boast their gold. So “greed” is bad. And charity is good.

“Sloth” is bad because they didn’t have the option to be lazy and hated to see their masters relaxing.

Forgiveness is better than wrath… Because they were too weak to stand up for themselves and take revenge. So just let everyone step over you and be okay with it lol

Envy is bad… Kindness is good! Just happily accept your position as a loser who has nothing and keep serving others without expecting anything in return!! (The only option they had)

Pride is bad! Humility is good! Because they had nothing to show off and be proud of.

Where do you think the saying “it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" came from?

They were just coping because they weren’t rich.

Funnily enough when they went to Europe and got money they quickly became so greedy that it’s now the main thing they are known for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12344, ezio6 and 13 others
Muslims are morally superior to Jews and Crypto-Jews

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Spartacus1-, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
Worst thing to come from that is circumcision. A barbaric practice that was glorified religiously, but was just a way to make sex less pleasurable in an attempt to mitigate it. Such bullshit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kekee and Amexmaxx
Religion and tradition values are tools of a the elites to abuse and enslave us

Christian values come from old Jewish values back from the times of the bible.

Christian values defend that it is better to give than to receive. That being selfless and humble is more rewarding in the end when you enter the realm of God.

It all started when the jews were enslaved by the Egyptians. The jews would watch their Egyptian masters living it up with booze, food aplenty, rampant orgies and always relaxing on their ass while they had to work like dogs and were only fed enough to keep them going.

The way they found to cope with that was by telling themselves that they would be rewarded in the after life while the Egyptians would be punished. They coped by thinking that living a cucked lifestyle is what God wanted from them.

The seven deadly sins and their opposites:

(Pretty much all bodily pleasures that the jews couldn’t have at the time)

View attachment 207784

They couldn’t take part in the orgies so “lust” is bad and chastity is good.

They couldn’t eat any more than necessary to survive and were only given scraps, so “Gluttony is bad”

They were pisspoor and were watching the egyptians boast their gold. So “greed” is bad. And charity is good.

“Sloth” is bad because they didn’t have the option to be lazy and hated to see their masters relaxing.

Forgiveness is better than wrath… Because they were too weak to stand up for themselves and take revenge. So just let everyone step over you and be okay with it lol

Envy is bad… Kindness is good! Just happily accept your position as a loser who has nothing and keep serving others without expecting anything in return!! (The only option they had)

Pride is bad! Humility is good! Because they had nothing to show off and be proud of.

Where do you think the saying “it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" came from?

They were just coping because they weren’t rich.

Funnily enough when they went to Europe and got money they quickly became so greedy that it’s now the main thing they are known for.
@Chadlite Rutherford @SayHeyHey @Albeacho @Blue @FastBananaCEO @kjsbdfiusdf @Wallenberg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Blue, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
The Abrahamic faiths are all the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6273, Kekee and 1 other person
The Bible is fairy tales, the jews were never slaves in Egypt. The egyptian sources cite a people who got expulsed from egypt for bringing bad higiene, disease and whatnot, and that's most likely the proto-jews or close relatives.

Christian morality is the transvaluation of all values as Nietzsche said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
The Bible is fairy tales, the jews were never slaves in Egypt. The egyptian sources cite a people who got expulsed from egypt for bringing bad higiene, disease and whatnot, and that's most likely the proto-jews or close relatives.

I mean there is tons of resoueces for jews being slaves in egypt and you can understand it by looking their values tbh. All weak societies have these kind of values.

Elab "the transvaluation of values" i didnt get that part. Also didnt Nietzsche himself say all of the things in that post ?

@Chadlite Rutherford @SayHeyHey @Albeacho @Blue @FastBananaCEO @kjsbdfiusdf @Wallenberg
Jfl at quoting this tyrionlannistercel fools post. Despite how he presents it in his post every moral point makes sense. I show you one example, the one with pride. You can have it while being rich but not poor but to suppress it can be done for both cases. Pride blinds a man's eyes. Has always done always will. Nothing this idiot said debunked the following moral laws to control your urges, pride, humbleness, etc. You need every single one of them to create a community and then a nation. With all their lust, envy and pride did the ancient Egyptians only die out. Even the early Ottomans viewed pride as nothing but blinding. For example after conquering Egypt Selim Han returned during night time so the soldiers weren't blinded by temptation from cheering crowds

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6273, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Jfl at quoting this tyrionlannistercel fools post. Despite how he presents it in his post every moral point makes sense. I show you one example, the one with pride. You can have it while being rich but not poor but to suppress it can be done for both cases. Pride blinds a man's eyes. Has always done always will. Nothing this idiot said debunked the following moral laws to control your urges, pride, humbleness, etc. You need every single one of them to create a community and then a nation. With all their lust, envy and pride did the ancient Egyptians only die out. Even the early Ottomans viewed pride as nothing but blinding. For example after conquering Egypt Selim Han returned during night time so the soldiers weren't blinded by temptation
This is morality of acting op talks about mentality

Atheism really is stifling those Elites am I right... (Traditional values replaced with consumerism of our most base desires.)
Atheism is a religion itself and it only destroys only based things in christianity like patriarchy or control of women. Atheism is literally christianity 2.0 but a more cucked version.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
This is morality of acting op talks about mentality
Elab what you and op mean then. Morality is formed by what you have in mind. To be 'moral' you must foremost believe in what you say and do.. If that makes sense.

Love it. Expose the jews for their pathetic social engineering.

What did they 'engineer' again you idiot? You think pride is more beneficial for a nation then humility? Why are the Egyptians dead again?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Nobody can fix that it is with us to the eternity it will always come in new forms.

Christianity is based I see no good alternative right now. Even if you have no religious belief you must see the benefits or religion in keeping an orderly society right?
That is a forced meme by jordan peterson christianity die and wont come back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Atheism is a religion itself and it only destroys only based things in christianity like patriarchy or control of women. Atheism is literally christianity 2.0 but a more cucked version.
Atheism is more likely the next updated version of paganism then anything else.

Atheism is more likely the next updated version of paganism then anything else.
Atheism is defination of cuckoldry and paganism is reverse of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
What did they 'engineer' again you idiot? You think pride is more beneficial for a nation then humility? Why are the Egyptians dead again?
Fuck the nation if i live like this man jfl. If i learnt i will live rest of my life with that pathetic mindset i would kill myself in that moment.

Religion is necessary for society

• +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 7725 and turkproducer
Atheism is defination of cuckoldry and paganism is reverse of it.
It's the same reasoning. what a mountain worshipping pagan ascribed to a volcano is done by the modern atheist to the universe, multiverse or whatever system they believe. They give God's aspects to natural phenoma.

For eternity the onlything pagans did was serve others for they believed it was of nature's benefit:soy:

Religion is necessary for society
For the masses yes. This is probably why nazis defended christianity while they didnt actually believe it but if they won they would replace it with something else probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
For the masses yes. This is probably why nazis defended christianity while they didnt actually believe it but if they won they would replace it with something else probably.
Indeed

Okay what do you propose will replace it? Something that has worked for millennia can't just be tossed into the fire after a few decades of social changes. What do you propose replacing it with.
Secularism is already replaced it and you cant tell normies about these they wont get these tbh.

Fuck the nation if i live like this man jfl. If i learnt i will live rest of my life with that pathetic mindset i would kill myself in that moment.
You don't get the point. We are social beings, our survival depends on cooperating. Tell me how 'functional' it is to show wrath and not forgiveness to your child? Tell me how functional it is to show pride as a soldier? Tell me how functional it is to be lazy? Right there is none. Now what is the pathetic mindset you mention? Every law that this idiot tried to criticize makes sense.

Okay what do you propose will replace it? Something that has worked for millennia can't just be tossed into the fire after a few decades of social changes. What do you propose replacing it with.
It does seem like people always need some sort of religious or spiritual, larger than life thing to hold on to, but it doesnt need to be christianity. There are a thousand different religions, or belief systems, or whatever you want to call it, to choose from. In some ways the religion of woke sjw super progressives is now the tv and internet sources like big news outlets and online newspapers. It checks most of the boxes of what religion does, like defining groups of people around a common culture, having big names to get your morals and cultural ideas from, having an idea that you are working towards something larger than yourself or your town or city. Obviously its not as romanticized or grand and spiritual sounding as the abrahamic religions but as long as people latch on to it it will stay in place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 756
It's the same reasoning. what a mountain worshipping pagan ascribed to a volcano is done by the modern atheist to the universe, multiverse or whatever system they believe. They give God's aspects to natural phenoma.

View attachment 1133103

For eternity the onlything pagans did was serve others for they believed it was of nature's benefit:soy:
Which is based tbh pagan systems show true nature of humanity to us. I am not a neo pagan or anything btw they are cringe as fuck jfl

• JFL
You don't get the point. We are social beings, our survival depends on cooperating. Tell me how 'functional' it is to show wrath and not forgiveness to your child? Tell me how functional it is to show pride as a soldier? Tell me how functional it is to be lazy? Right there is none. Now what is the pathetic mindset you mention? Every law that this idiot tried to criticize makes sense.
Actually you didnt get it there is something called law and why i would show wrath to my child jfl

Which is based tbh pagan systems show true nature of humanity to us. I am not a neo pagan or anything btw they are cringe as fuck jfl
Seems like they didn't show enough of it during wartime lmao.

The Northern Crusades or Baltic Crusades were Christian colonization and Christianization campaigns undertaken by Catholic Christian military orders and kingdoms, primarily against the pagan Baltic, Finnic and West Slavic peoples around the southern and eastern shores of the Baltic Sea,

The 'cucked' Christians seem to have shown more 'true human instinct' then anyone else :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
If you judge the later 20th and 21st century as a good replacement for religion then I am not sure what to say. Secularism and the ideals that come from it are at best a moral black hole/power vacuum that needs to be filled.
It is inevitable in current technological age and current capitalist system our times are againist conservative values in nature.

Actually you didnt get it there is something called law and why i would show wrath to my child jfl
If you regard it as innately bad then the reverse of it is preferred am I right?

If you regard it as innately bad then the reverse of it is preferred am I right?
You see everything as black and white this is why you are believing desert cult tbh

• Hmm...
I will admit an amount of these issues comes from industrial technological society. But also religion particularly Christianity in the West played a very important role in the development of altruism and civility.
Yeah no need to deny that

Modern day equivalents are pitiful to say the least. Name me a system that produces more altruism then Christianity throughout the decades? It is the fundamental structure of the entire Western world. I just don't see how anything good or decent has replaced Christianity in society.
Im not saying modern day equivalents are any better or that I like them, thats for sure, I just think its something that works at spreading itself just as well as old religions like christianity, and much quicker too. Its just harder now to convince the average person to join something like christianity when you have so much information at their fingertips.

Not that it always true, but if you can type a few things in a search bar and find out how many years ago some tectonic plate shifted, its going to be difficult to convince people that there is a God, which is central to the religion.

They can also find a thousand different groups to join about whatever social movement, but in 1200 BC in israel you were a jew, your parents raised you that way, with those cultural and social values and that was it.

You see everything as black and white this is why you are believing desert cult tbh
What does it even mean jfl, if you mean that I go only to the extremes.. Well you and that idiot tyrionlannistercel presented it in such a way as if these are the only 'law's' or mindsets that define abrahamic religion. This is something extreme in itself as it leaves all the other laws/mindsets that come with it. What I did was answer it in such a way as it was presented. If forgiveness is innately a cope then the reverse of it must hold truth? The problem is that it doesn't atleast for the big portion of people a human being comes in contact with, your relatives that is. Forgiveness holds more worth then wrath in most circumstances. Believing that there is a black and white in other words 'opposites' is functional for the human condition the same can't be said for the believe of it's absence. What's functional will always be defacto truth.
desert cult
Who cares? A man in the desert is more likely to accept life for it is more harsh then in the woodlands. The strongest empires came from the most hostile places for they had a reason to expand outwards while pagans lived in woodlands and remained weak. Even from the Muslim Turks did only the ones excel that lived within the Islamic frontier itself. The Ottomans weren't covered by a big mountain range rather everywhere at their border there where hostile Christian empires something the Turks in inner Anatolia did not have. A nation that excels from a harsh environment will always be more superior then that what isn't. Like people geography is something that isn't equal some are more 'fit' then others. Any religion that claimed the truth would have never come from a geography that makes it's inhabitants meek. Every single one of them would have come from the desert if not the steppe plains.

@ThatDjangoWalk what is your take on this?

Christian values are better simply because they build better societies, any society in which pride and lazyness are valued over humility and hard work will fall

The jews developed a great moral code for social development, thats the truth, almost all pagans were uncivilized barbarian psycopaths, paganism had a bad moral code and ridiculous cosmology which is why pagan societies are all extinct

The truth that Nietzsche never wanted to accept is actually pretty obvious if you take a look at history: the slave's moral code is better than the master's. It simply works better.

Christianity is not necessary anymore, but worked very well for humankind and has its value.

Last edited:
  • +1
@SayHeyHey tyrionlannistercel bunlari görse ne derdi acaba 😥 adam goremicek yazilanlari :(

Jfl at quoting this tyrionlannistercel fools post. Despite how he presents it in his post every moral point makes sense. I show you one example, the one with pride. You can have it while being rich but not poor but to suppress it can be done for both cases. Pride blinds a man's eyes. Has always done always will. Nothing this idiot said debunked the following moral laws to control your urges, pride, humbleness, etc. You need every single one of them to create a community and then a nation. With all their lust, envy and pride did the ancient Egyptians only die out. Even the early Ottomans viewed pride as nothing but blinding. For example after conquering Egypt Selim Han returned during night time so the soldiers weren't blinded by temptation from cheering crowds
Ancient Egypt lasted for 2500 years jfl, longest continued empire in history just based on different dynasties

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ancient Egypt lasted for 2500 years jfl, longest continued empire in history just based on different dynasties
It had different dynasties, different Kings and the moral codes of Egyptian paganism that this tyrionlannisteridiot defends became a thing later. Them 'lasting' a long time is something else, surviving is another topic. They had a river so a state could technically 'survive' because of having a river not due polytheism lmao. like China it's surival was through various dynasties and what evidence do we have that they functioned all the same? Especially regarding religion? The research on what they actually believed is still going on, at the least one of their Kings was monotheistic. Who knows what further research on them will show, even while being polytheist they still had concepts like afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@SayHeyHey tyrionlannistercel bunlari görse ne derdi acaba 😥 adam goremicek yazilanlari :(
Seninkinide görmeyecek, salak kendini köyün en akılısı zannediyor herhalde, yök efendim mısır yasası, yok efendim musevi yasası böyle. Gördüğüm en boş yazı bu olmalı

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Seninkinide görmeyecek, salak kendini en köyün en akılısı zannediyor herhalde, yök efendim mısır yasası, yok efendim musevi yasası böyle. Gördüğüm en boş yazı bu olmalı
İyi adamdı lan rahmetli

• JFL
Christian values are better simply because they build better societies, any society in which pride and lazyness are valued over humility and hard work will fall

The jews developed a great moral code for social development, thats the truth, almost all pagans were uncivilized barbarian psycopaths, paganism had a bad moral code and ridiculous cosmology which is why pagan societies are all extinct

The truth that Nietzsche never wanted to accept is actually pretty obvious if you take a look at history: the slave's moral code is better than the master's. It simply works better.

Christianity is not necessary anymore, but worked very well for humankind and has its value.
Good explanation regardıng nietzsche tbh, thumbs up for that. İt's obvious which laws morals are better. Yea lol lust will work out for you untıl your wife starts to display it like it happened with wife of the pharaoh.
Bıg mistake op made is assume that these are the only morals in abrahamıc religion and there is Nothing else that prevents them in turning weak because of them.

Good explanation regardıng nietzsche tbh, thumbs up for that. İt's obvious which laws morals are better. Yea lol lust will work out for you untıl your wife starts to display it like it happened with wife of the pharaoh.
Bıg mistake op made is assume that these are the only morals in abrahamıc religion and there is Nothing else that prevents them in turning weak because of them.
Modern solun kaynağı hristiyanlık ama bunu kabul et en azından

• Hmm...
Modern solun kaynağı hristiyanlık ama bunu kabul et en azından
değil ama... Bunu görmelisin

Ideas and political traditions that are conceptually related to modern socialism have their origins in antiquity and the middle ages.[6] Ancient Egypt had a strong, unified, theocratic state which, along with its temple system employed peasants in massive labor projects and owned key parts of the economy, such as the granaries which dispensed grain to the public in hard times.[7] In Ancient Greece, while private property was an acknowledged part of society with the basic element of Greek economic and social life being the privately owned estate or oikos, it was still understood that the needs of the city or polis always came before those of the individual property owner and his family.[8] Ancient Greeks were also encouraged by their custom of koinonia to voluntarily share their wealth and property with other citizens, forgive the debts of debtors, serve in roles as public servants without pay, and participate in other pro-social actions.[8] This idea of koinonia could express itself it different ways throughout Ancient Greece from the alleged communal oligarchy of Sparta[9]
Ya yunanlı yada mısırlı, Hiristiyanlığın sol ile alakası yok lmao

Last edited:
@Enfant terrible @turkproducer @africancel read that thread if you didnt

değil ama... Bunu görmelisin

Ya yunanlı yada mısırlı, Hiristiyanlığın sol ile alakası yok lmao
Köyün en zekisi tyrion lannistercel ab

• JFL