All the Christian values you grew up with are just a compilation of very old jew copes

Atheism is a religion itself and it only destroys only based things in christianity like patriarchy or control of women. Atheism is literally christianity 2.0 but a more cucked version.
Atheism is just lack of beleif in a religion, it can't be a religion itself, there are different kinds of atheists, most chinese and east asians in general are atheists or animists.

Atheism is just lack of beleif in a religion, it can't be a religion itself, there are different kinds of atheists, most chinese and east asians in general are atheists or animists.
Atheism means being a lgbtq supporter a feminist a leftist and many cucked thing in the west. And chinese still live in their own old religious mentality even though they are atheist. Same thing could say for west tho lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6273
Köyün en zekisi tyrion lannistercel ab

'I am a freethinker, I am an individual, therefore I do not believe in in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheep you are'

'I am intellectually superior :feelsuhh:'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You don't know anything about Chinese religion. Most atheist ideologies function around dogmatic thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You don't know anything about Chinese religion. Most atheist ideologies function around dogmatic thinking.
They have good morals tbh this why they will cuck west in future

View attachment 1133927
'I am a freethinker, I am an individual, therefore I do not believe in in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheep you are'

'I am intellectually superior :feelsuhh:'
Bide gigachad gibi bi adammis ama bunu soyluyomus xd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Biden Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
They have good morals tbh this why they will cuck west in future
Their religion died during Maoism. The one I respect is the early monotheistic one. It is said that the Turkish word Tengri comes from the Chinese word Tian. Meaning God. They have an interesting description of Muslims from history, you can search it on Internet. Confucianism is also something note worthy.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Atheism means being a lgbtq supporter a feminist a leftist and many cucked thing in the west. And chinese still live in their own old religious mentality even though they are atheist. Same thing could say for west tho lol.
Not really lmao where did you get this, being atheist means nothing other than not believing in a supernatural being there are right wing atheist, left wing atheist etc

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Not really lmao where did you get this, being atheist means nothing other than not believing in a supernatural being there are right wing atheist, left wing atheist etc
I know man i knoww i just say what atheism associated in west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The only atheist ideology is lack of belief in a supernatural being, that's it anything else is part of being atheist, what ideologies would yoy say are dogmatic.

Most are this and every single degeneracy gained ground because of it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 12344
The only atheist ideology is lack of belief in a supernatural being, that's it anything else is part of being atheist, what ideologies would yoy say are dogmatic.
any moral value that atheists propose. Every single one of them. Atheists might not believe in God like we do but they give the exact 'supernatural' attributes to the universe, multiverse or another system. They are even atheists who believe atoms have secret divine powers. Search it up. Atheists mostly share similar few to polytheists and pagans, for they did the exact same thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5385, ezio6 and 2 others
View attachment 1133992
Bu arada sen bu posta karsisin ama nietzsche bu gorusleri ortaya attiktan sonra islami ovuyor ve islami bi kole ahlaki olarak gormuyor. Efendi ahlakının modern zamana uyumlu olmadigini flan soyluyor hristiyanligin pisirik bi din oldugunu islamin almanlarla daha uyumlu oldugunuda soyluyor vs vs.

any moral value that atheists propose. Every single one of them. Atheists might not believe in God like we do but they give the exact 'supernatural' attributes to the universe, multiverse or another system. They are even atheists who believe atoms have secret divine powers. Search it up. Atheists mostly share similar few to polytheists and pagans, for they did the exact same thing
I dont believe in god but based

View attachment 1133992
That's just an ad hominem tbh, atheism can't really cause degeneracy because it's not even an ideology in the first place, people just act less inhibited generally because they don't believe in religious consequences.

Bu arada sen bu posta karsisin ama nietzsche bu gorusleri ortaya attiktan sonra islami ovuyor ve islami bi kole ahlaki olarak gormuyor. Efendi ahlakının modern zamana uyumlu olmadigini flan soyluyor hristiyanligin pisirik bi din oldugunu islamin almanlarla daha uyumlu oldugunuda soyluyor vs vs.
Wasn't it Hitler or some other sfcel who said this, but whatever. I'm not here to talk about Nietzsche but the Brazilian made some good points. I respect that.
I dont believe in god but based
Weren't you deist yourself?

Wasn't it Hitler or some other sfcel who said this, but whatever. I'm not here to talk about Nietzsche but the Brazilian made some good points. I respect that.

Weren't you deist yourself?
I am more like an agnostic tbh. Hitler agreed with that too he hated muslims but liked islam because it is more rational and close to master morality but still goes with modern times

If someone believes inanimate things have supernatural attributes then they aren't atheists they are animists, there's a big difference between them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
That's just an ad hominem tbh, atheism can't really cause degeneracy because it's not even an ideology in the first place, people just act less inhibited generally because they don't believe in religious consequences.
The ideologies they mostly adhere to is naturalism, nihilism or positivizm. The principles of these take big leaps of 'faith' itself.

If someone believes inanimate things have supernatural attributes then they aren't atheists they are animists, there's a big difference between them.
Indeed hence atheism is a fools joke. Most are animists and give their views a blend of scientism and present us that they are a beings above us

• Hmm...
The ideologies they mostly adhere to is naturalism, nihilism or positivizm. The principles of these take big leaps of 'faith' itself.
This is false equivalency like I said atheism is not an ideology just lack of beleif in a supernatural being, that's it nothing else, all the ideologies stated are individual and seperated from atheism, many don't even hold these views though some do, I personally agree with positivism and don't see it as a big leap of faith.

Faith is belief without evidence which is a pillar of all religious beleifs, whereas positivism requires scientific, mathematical or logical proof to verify something.

Indeed hence atheism is a fools joke. Most are animists and give their views a blend of scientism and present us that they are a beings above us
You can't be atheist and an animist at the same time, it makes no sense logically speaking you can only be one

• Hmm...
This is false equivalency like I said atheism is not an ideology just lack of beleif in a supernatural being, that's it nothing else, all the ideologies stated are individual and seperated from atheism, many don't even hold these views though some do, I personally agree with positivism and don't see it as a big leap of faith.

Faith is belief without evidence which is a pillar of all religious beleifs, whereas positivism requires scientific, mathematical or logical proof to verify something.
I think saing god dont exist isnt so rational. How can universe start otherwise ? Deism is most rational thing what we have now.

I am more like an agnostic
Man, hope you return to Islam and leave doubtful thinking. Accepting God's existence is the natural state. I even made threads where the scientific evidence for this is discussed. For me personally there is no reason for atheism or even agnostism then laziness.

• +1
I think saing god dont exist isnt so rational. How can universe start otherwise ? Deism is most rational thing what we have now.
I don't see how, there's no practical/tangible/scientific evidence for existence of God, so until the evidence is brought it only make sense to be skeptical, religion works on faith so by definition can't be rational since faith requires belief without evidence, whereas rationality will require reasoning behind it.

I don't know how the universe started with certainty and I don't claim to know how exactly it happened, why would the universe start necessarily because of God, why exactly does the first cause have to be God? How do you even know there was a first cause in the first place?

This is false equivalency like I said atheism is not an ideology just lack of beleif in a supernatural being
And this believe is backed by other subsets of beliefs that are dogmatic then anything else.
many don't even hold these views though some do
Lol most certainly they do hold these views. From the most influential to the least. Remember that Stalin was to be a priest before he became a naturalist. He even stated himself that Darwinism was the strongest argument for it and that's why he turned from Christianity according to him.

Faith is belief without evidence which is a pillar of all religious beleifs
The believe in God doesn't need any evidence. According to many studies we are simply hardwired to do so. We accept it as certain truth because the reverse of this leaves dysfunctional as an biological organism. Every day in life an atheists is trying to fool his brain in functioning different then what is set to do. This is the onlything I see when I look or interact with atheists in Turkey.

The proof of divine intervention itself can be found in the scripture that makes this claim. If God created us he cares, if it wasn't the case we wouldn't be here

• Hmm...
I don't see how, there's no practical/tangible/scientific evidence for existence of God, so until the evidence is brought it only make sense to be skeptical, religion works on faith so by definition can't be rational since faith requires belief without evidence, whereas rationality will require reasoning behind it.

I don't know how the universe started with certainty and I don't claim to know how exactly it happened, why would the universe start necessarily because of God, why exactly does the first cause have to be God? How do you even know there was a first cause in the first place?
I dont say it is definelity god i say a god starting universe is probably most rational claim we have for now.

why exactly does the first cause have to be God? How do you even know there was a first cause in the first place?
Because this is the meaning of God. First cause, for it must be omnipresent and omnicient.

The “Argument from Contingency” examines how every being must be either necessary or contingent. Since not every being can be contingent, it follow that there must be a necessary being upon which all things depend. This being is God

• +1
Because this is the meaning of God. First cause, for it must be omnipresent and omnicient.

The “Argument from Contingency” examines how every being must be either necessary or contingent. Since not every being can be contingent, it follow that there must be a necessary being upon which all things depend. This being is God
Greatest mind of our time 1620907924566

• JFL
Indeed