All the good girls are taken. If a girl is single, she's a worthless piece of garbage. It's over for everyone.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Essentially, every single woman you are attracted to already has a fvcker and she will reject you. The other 95% or so of women who are single, are single for a reason. If a woman does not get fvcked even once a year by Chad, then there's something terribly wrong with her.

The last girl I was seeing was this kind of a girl. The funny thing is that she was a frat girl and she had the right environment to get fvcked by Chad on a daily basis yet she was nobody wanted her. After I dumped her, she became an even more useless waste of a roastie. I wouldn't be surprised if she got addicted to meth in the next few years.

It's truly over. There's no point in even trying anymore.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Deleted member 685
That's funny as fuck OP because essentially, every single woman you are attracted to already has a fvcker and she will reject you. The other 95% or so of women who are single, are single for a reason. If a woman does not get fvcked even once a year by Chad, then there's something terribly wrong with her.

The last girl I was seeing was this kind of a girl. The funny thing is that she was a frat girl and she had the right environment to get fvcked by Chad on a daily basis yet she was nobody wanted her. After I dumped her, she became an even more useless waste of a roastie. I wouldn't be surprised if she got addicted to meth in the next few years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
That's funny as fuck OP because essentially, every single woman you are attracted to already has a fvcker and she will reject you. The other 95% or so of women who are single, are single for a reason. If a woman does not get fvcked even once a year by Chad, then there's something terribly wrong with her.

What a waste of a first post

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 685

Interesting of you to bring that up actually, especially because essentially, every single woman you are attracted to already has a fvcker and she will reject you. The other 95% or so of women who are single, are single for a reason. If a woman does not get fvcked even once a year by Chad, then there's something terribly wrong with her.

It's truly over. There's no point in even trying

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
OP I apologize for ruining your thread

OP I apologize for ruining your thread
0gL4oxd.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
foids are sluts by 16 in this day and age

misgony is blackpill cope