All the great women have already been taken

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
If you are wondering why it is so hard to even find a decent woman, it's simply because a man who is likely better than you has taken her out of the dating market.
It takes almost no effort for a woman to find a man, especially a man who is at least average. Most of these women also meet their lifelong partner in high school, which for most of us, is far too late.

Allow me to repeat and empathize the main point. Some okay women do actually exist, it's just that some guy who is far better looking than you has probably taken her.

So not only does hypergamy allow roasties to go after Chad, but it ensures that men like us never get the decent women by simple supply and demand laws. Since there are so few of them to go around despite their high demand, only the top men get these women.

In a nutshell, we will never have a cute and feminine girlfriend who is happy cooking and sucking your cock afterwards.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, HighIQcel, CANI and 3 others
"great women"? I thought of the woman in my signature as a "great woman". Instead, I discovered her history as Chad's pleasure toy.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
If you are wondering why it is so hard to even find a decent woman, it's simply because a man who is likely better than you has taken her out of the dating market.
It takes almost no effort for a woman to find a man, especially a man who is at least average. Most of these women also meet their lifelong partner in high school, which for most of us, is far too late.

Allow me to repeat and empathize the main point. Some okay women do actually exist, it's just that some guy who is far better looking than you has probably taken her.

So not only does hypergamy allow roasties to go after Chad, but it ensures that men like us never get the decent women by simple supply and demand laws. Since there are so few of them to go around despite their high demand, only the top men get these women.

In a nutshell, we will never have a cute and feminine girlfriend who is happy cooking and sucking your cock afterwards.
If you rebel against the system you run the risk of either getting what you want or get killed

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
"great women"? I thought of the woman in my signature as a "great woman". Instead, I discovered her history as Chad's pleasure toy.
who tf are they

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell