All the looksmax advice you need / Juliën Guide

height doesn’t matter, you have 33 slays which is proof
51 now. But most of them are one night stands, the girls don't come back to me for a second date even if they say the sex was amazing and so on. I don't understand. The only reason I can think of is that they date me because they don't know I'm short. When they see me, they're like "fuck it, I'm already here and he's cute", and we fuck. When I want a second date they remember how short I was and ghost me.

That's my theory at least.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood and Copeful
- Eating quality food ( good micro's and macro's ) and high quality.

- Gym, not only for muscles and aesthetics but for your whole appereance.

- Delete things that give too much stress in your life. Pay attention to creating a better life, financially, socially, emotionally. Less stress is better looks.

- Testosteronemaxxing
Take Ashwagandha
I said it before, but delete stress by creating a better life, so important, your testosterone will rise too.

- Supplementmaxxing
Take various supplements like vitamine D (not necessary if you have enough sun), multivitamine, magnesium, zink, maca, probiotics. Your health and looks will be optimized.

- Featuresmaxxing
Lose bodyfat ( you will get your features)
Get a tan (universally aesthetic)
Grow a beard
Get a haircoupe that fits
White teeth (pearls)

In special cases, you can have surgery.

This is all you need.
Works if u have bones.
For me I need
- bimax
-genio
-implants
-steroids
And I may finally lead a normal life of getting laid every 2 months to a sub 5 female

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
- Eating quality food ( good micro's and macro's ) and high quality.

- Gym, not only for muscles and aesthetics but for your whole appereance.

- Delete things that give too much stress in your life. Pay attention to creating a better life, financially, socially, emotionally. Less stress is better looks.

- Testosteronemaxxing
Take Ashwagandha
I said it before, but delete stress by creating a better life, so important, your testosterone will rise too.

- Supplementmaxxing
Take various supplements like vitamine D (not necessary if you have enough sun), multivitamine, magnesium, zink, maca, probiotics. Your health and looks will be optimized.

- Featuresmaxxing
Lose bodyfat ( you will get your features)
Get a tan (universally aesthetic)
Grow a beard
Get a haircoupe that fits
White teeth (pearls)

In special cases, you can have surgery.

This is all you need.
yeah a south east asia nigger turd gonna take this advice and become a kpop mogger fuck what have been they doing all this time

• +1
looks good tho

• +1
Dont know tbh
Lol really? No idea at all? Tbh my eyes are a bit like this picture (specifically the under eye) but in your after pictures the under eye is much more straight and you have more hooding. I know the hooding in after might be camera angle but what about the under eye
42D84714 236F 4F48 937B 6EB62E2F617D

• Love it
Lol really? No idea at all? Tbh my eyes are a bit like this picture (specifically the under eye) but in your after pictures the under eye is much more straight and you have more hooding. I know the hooding in after might be camera angle but what about the under eyeView attachment 993873
Leanmaxxing healthmaxxing and time

You mirin colored lenses btw ? (last pic edited)