• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, sub5c3l, sportsmogger and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
No it isn’t. Anyone that joined after me aka spring 2020 is newgen.
looksmax and blackpill ideology was relatively harder to find even in 2021 atleast

The only reason I found out about it is because I went into a rabbit hole of “self improvement” content

In fact when I first heard of it I was against it until my life went to utter shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceofDarkness, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
looksmax and blackpill ideology was relatively harder to find even in 2021 atleast

The only reason I found out about it is because I went into a rabbit hole of “self improvement” content

In fact when I first heard of it I was against it until my life went to utter shit
I found out about it on like youtube or reddit. Then I went and Started observing the community. I only knew about Incels.is and lurked on it for a while I didn’t know about .org until way later lmfaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, lunin7 and aesthetic beauty
you guys are all brainrot Gen z

God damn I hate Gen z and Gen alpha those fucking fags
True but i lurked arounf 2022

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I found out about it on like youtube or reddit. Then I went and Started observing the community. I only knew about Incels.is and lurked on it for a while I didn’t know about .org until way later lmfaooo
Ur username on .is?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

same i was watching hamza and 1stman or whatever his name is, dude debated wheat waffles

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Same one here
039960D4 9C7E 4B84 BB2F E869BE7E404E
I thought you joined in 2020

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and arab_chink
That’s my 2nd account my first is from 2021. Also no I didn’t join any of the forums in 2020 that’s just when I stumbled across the BP but I was bluepilled so
Whats the first one called

• +1
I probably would’ve joined .org if I stumbled upon in 2020 but I would’ve acted like Rodeblur probably @arab_chink

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty and arab_chink
legit the average age on this site has gone down from like 21-22 to 16 years old lol. it's over

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Damn is it that bad:forcedsmile:
No it isn’t lmfao it was literally just a fucking troll account i used that I made for a friend. But like it got banned so I mean whatever fuck it but like since it’s an alt yk like

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I'm not even from TikTok and I despise that retarded spyware.

No it isn’t lmfao it was literally just a fucking troll account i used that I made for a friend. But like it got banned so I mean whatever fuck it but like since it’s an alt yk like
Shouldve trolled on here instead its less strict

Shouldve trolled on here instead its less strict
I didn’t know about .org tbh i didn’t really care for the Looksmaxxing part of the bp

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I didn’t know about .org tbh i didn’t really care for the Looksmaxxing part of the bp
I mean nobody here really looksmax, they all trolled including in 2021

• +1
legit the average age on this site has gone down from like 21-22 to 16 years old lol. it's over
That just means the oldfriends got lives and all the new members are friendless autists addicted to social media, repeating the cycle
IMG 8316

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
That just means the oldfriends got lives and all the new members are friendless autists addicted to social media, repeating the cycle
View attachment 2837058
the average age of the userbase on PSL forums has always been more or less the same, what changed is looksmaxing / manosphere shit suddenly becoming mainstream. in 2016 / 2017 we'd make jokes on it with the underlying tone that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for forums like this to become widely known by normies one day. until it finally happened (sadly)

now the place is flooded with teenagers in high school + third worlders straight from the slums of mumbai and the post quality has gone down the gutter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sny, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
the average age of the userbase on PSL forums has always been more or less the same, what changed is looksmaxing / manosphere shit suddenly becoming mainstream. in 2016 / 2017 we'd make jokes on it with the underlying tone that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for forums like this to become widely known by normies one day. until it finally happened (sadly)

now the place is flooded with teenagers in high school + third worlders straight from the slums of mumbai and the post quality has gone down the gutter
It feels different. It's hard to quantify. The biggest thing is the quality of written posts has declined.

Lmao same. Came across qoves and seen him talk about ratios which piqued my interest look up shit called esr and fwhr then eventually end up here

People are just moving on with life.

Been here since 2018

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Luffymaxxing
What about me? I can from Korean incel site ilbe