All these business posts here are too vague

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Literally spent like 30 mins reading all the big posts and got NOTHING useful out of them. It’s just basic shit and none of them dive into what they actually did to get success. Muh learn skills! Muh read books! Muh follow what others did! Fuck off. I guess this is one of those things you’ll have to figure out on your own. I mean jfl why would anyone just plain out tell u what he did, just increases competition. So instead they just choose to bullshit you for whatever reason. If someone has an actual USEFUL thread from here that isn’t basic learn this try that crap then please post it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 26859, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Read napoleon hill bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Crusile, gribsufer1 and 2 others
if you need an exact, step by step process, you probably don’t have what it takes

Here you go:

fill out a job application

email it to the local McDonald’s

wait for replies

come in and follow the instructions of the interviewer

if you are hired your manager will provide you step by step instructions on how to proceed from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 23564, N1666 and 5 others
if you need an exact, step by step process, you probably don’t have what it takes
At least something more specific to get started with in business. All posts here are literally bs

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
At least something more specific to get started with in business. All posts here are literally bs
I work at McDonald’s and enjoy it it’s fun and I make a money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Reformed
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
Quite simply really either you get a career and work your ass off, or you are born with rich parents.
Either way you need capital to invest and plenty of time to make your own business.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Quite simply really either you get a career and work your ass off, or you are born with rich parents.
Either way you need capital to invest and plenty of time to make your own business.
But a greycel in a pinned thread said I can just watch youtube videos on marketing and succeed :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
But a greycel in a pinned thread said I can just watch youtube videos on marketing and succeed :feelswah:
The key to success is to have a burning desire and amphetamine in your system

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Reformed
Yes marketing is a decent skill to learn, but won't make you rich,
Option 1. You may go to uni get a marketing degree and hopefully you get a job.
Option 2. You use your marketing skills to scam people selling a shitty product.
Option 3. You somehow get enough capital to build a company, you get decent knowledge in business management and then you utilize your marketing skills. Or better yet you hire someone that followed option 1.
JFL

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5.5psl and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and StrangerDanger
Yes marketing is a decent skill to learn, but won't make you rich,
Option 1. You may go to uni get a marketing degree and hopefully you get a job.
Option 2. You use your marketing skills to scam people selling a shitty product.
Option 3. You somehow get enough capital to build a company, you get decent knowledge in business management and then you utilize your marketing skills. Or better yet you hire someone that followed option 1.
JFL
I’m doing A levels currently for uni. I just pray I figure something out before then because I really don’t wanna waste my time there

Just start a biz, hire people and earn money bro
Indeed,
Find a rudimentary way to provide value
Create a business model
Generate revenue
Reinvest in the business
Scale
Thats the general concepts in abstract format, if you want to go into the details and implementation go read case studies/journeys on blackhatworld.com instead of using this subsection but in the end the most important aspect is to have a burning desire to succeed with what you do or you are setting yourself up for failure

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Indeed,
Find a rudimentary way to provide value
Create a business model
Generate revenue
Reinvest in the business
Scale
Thats the general concepts in abstract format, if you want to go into the details and implementation go read case studies/journeys on blackhatworld.com instead of using this subsection but in the end the most important aspect is to have a burning desire to succeed with what you do or you are setting yourself up for failure
Blackhatworld gave me eye cancer the first time I opened that website. I’ll just stick to buying low and selling high. So far I’m $14000 in debt but it’ll work out if I keep trying and read more books

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 27359 and StrangerDanger
It's quite the paradox, isn't it? To create a successful thread on "Moneymaking & Success" on looksmax.org, you need to be successful yourself. However, if you're truly successful, why would you even bother with looksmax.org?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, LowTrust, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
It's quite the paradox, isn't it? To create a successful thread on "Moneymaking & Success" on looksmax.org, you need to be successful yourself. However, if you're truly successful, why would you even bother with looksmax.org?
Well maybe there are some subhuman ceos here who might drop something useful here because they’re bored. Idk that’s the only scenario I could imagine

true. there are a few threads like that though :feelshmm: you gotta be able to sift through the garbage, it's one of the most useful things in life :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Well maybe there are some subhuman ceos here who might drop something useful here because they’re bored. Idk that’s the only scenario I could imagine
You sound too low IQ to make money anyway @_MVP_

I’m doing A levels currently for uni. I just pray I figure something out before then because I really don’t wanna waste my time there
You're perfect for the school system. You're one of these guys that needs EVERYTHING laid out for you meticulously. Real world don't work like that. You need pattern recognition skills and not rote memorization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
ITS very hard, you need ultra high iq

@thereallegend why u so mad

• JFL
You just want free business advice man. That's leech like behavior.
What’s the point of this subforum then jfl. We not here for business advice?

• +1