All these "dark triad" edgelords wouldn't last a day in prison

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
You acting like a little piranha out here on the streets but lets see how tough you are in when we throw you in the tank with the sharks. All these edgy little punks like @Vermilioncore @Silverberry would be turned out in prison in the first day. I bet they wouldn't even fight back if big bubba tried to take them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
They would be tossing Tyrone’s salad first day on the yard and would be bullied into protective custody

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Brutal, man. It's really over for deranged psychopaths.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
latin american jails are the worst
they are the headquarters of bestgore.com

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, shave, galego123 and 4 others
I’d pretend to offer them a blowjob with my nice plump lips then As they’re preparing, I will stab their cock and balls and slit their throat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, TheAbyssinian, galego123 and 5 others
been to al wathba prison for 2 days

You acting like a little piranha out here on the streets but lets see how tough you are in when we throw you in the tank with the sharks. All these edgy little punks like @Vermilioncore @Silverberry would be turned out in prison in the first day. I bet they wouldn't even fight back if big bubba tried to take them.

I think Vermillion would be alright if he put away the drugs.

I’d pretend to offer them a blowjob with my nice plump lips then As they’re preparing, I will stab their cock and balls and slit their throat
Legit strategy, saw it in a film once

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Many faggots here would like it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, forevergymcelling, Bvnny. and 2 others

All of those retards promoting rape will quickly learn what it is to be raped but by then it will be too late and they will become cumsluts for prison tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Magical Apple
All of those retards promoting rape will quickly learn what it is to be raped but by then it will be too late and they will become cumsluts for prison tyrone
They will learn what its like to be a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
David should just have stabbed the nigger in the throat there.
predators can read prey. they knew he wasn't gonna do shit. same with all the guys here talking about they'll just pretend to blow them then come up and cut him. no you'll be retrained on the ground and throat fucked till swallow :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
no u wouldn't jfl

predators can read prey. they knew he wasn't gonna do shit. same with all the guys here talking about they'll just pretend to blow them then come up and cut him. no you'll be retrained on the ground and throat fucked till swallow :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bad idea. If someone tries to shove something down your throat the reflex is to bite down. You cant force your dick into someones mouth lmao. Realistically if you are going to a bad prison get pc right away unless you want to get more time from shanking a booty bandit.

They would be tossing Tyrone’s salad first day on the yard and would be bullied into protective custody
If your mom had balls, she'd be your dad.

It's so cute how you have you have to fantasize about people in prison to purge the butthurt anger. The reality is, you got your feelings hurt from words behind a screen, and now you have to think about niggers brawling in prison for some therapeutic schadenfreude.

You're trying to have it both ways here.

Anyone promoting rape on an internet forum deserves to be raped in prison.

This is why you are not part of law enforcement, but on the same forum as the rape promoters.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo