All this cum whore wants is my nudes

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Suicidefuel every dick pic I sent I get High anxiety. My dick is only 5.5 inches . She’s such a cum dumpster slut that she doesn’t even care about dick aesthetics. Fml I wanna see her face so bad without angles. She brags about how much she loves dicks and loves when guys compliment her. She wants my dick pics but won’t send me anything besides her pussy like wtf at least turn me on so I can get hard bitch . Plus my sexting game is weak as I wanna get right down to fucking

Rant/

Relax man, don’t be thirsty

just push for the meet

Relax man, don’t be thirsty

just push for the meet
That’s what I’m doing she’s like it’s a little to early. I’m ugly so idk why she’s even sexting me

That’s what I’m doing she’s like it’s a little to early. I’m ugly so idk why she’s even sexting me
Ur gl for ethnic, just get her snapchat or something, if she still denies u she’s wasting ur time and only wants attention.

mate stop posting these passive posts to sell us that you're a slayer.
you're nothing exceptional in the west...

Ur gl for ethnic, just get her snapchat or something, if she still denies u she’s wasting ur time and only wants attention.
She said I’m competing with 6 other guys. I’m just trying to smash and dash. Her face isn’t that great I have a feeling

She said I’m competing with 6 other guys. I’m just trying to smash and dash. Her face isn’t that great I have a feeling
i feel like she’s using you for attention

mate stop posting these passive posts to sell us that you're a slayer.
you're nothing exceptional in the west...

I never said I’m a slayer. Jfl aliens talks about his psl 2/10 chink gf all the time
i feel like she’s using you for attention

Maybe idk tho but then I would think a girl would not put up with me even after showing her a dick pic

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah good point, give up.