• JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23 and Deleted member 22623
"absorb odor"

man is not pheromonepilled

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 22623
As if the effort was directed towards improving his height. WTF is wrong with you retards making fun of people who are less fortunate than you, laugh at delusional people instead. No different from normies bullying subhumans at this point

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Descender, mewcoper and 1 other person

As if the effort was directed towards improving his height. WTF is wrong with you retards making fun of people who are less fortunate than you, laugh at delusional people instead. No different from normies bullying subhumans at this point
Because his attempts are futile?

should lock himself in his basement and never leave. not only dwarf but also faggot voice and ugly oldcel

Because his attempts are futile?
He has a youtube channel with thousands of subscribers and likely makes good money, no reason to make fun of him for sharing these tips. If u posted this it would be an entirely different story

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and BoneDensity
Dude has clout and is rich. Clout>everything. He’s got enough pussy for a life time.

I once saw a video of his talking about how he was insecure that he doesn't read books and it was the most retarded shit I ever watched

He has a youtube channel with thousands of subscribers and likely makes good money, no reason to make fun of him for sharing these tips. If u posted this it would be an entirely different story

Man really said: "you look less intimidating" like that's a good thing

Tbh he seems like a good guy all things considered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, WeiWei and SidharthTheSlayer