All valuable foids are in a relationship

I'm dissapointed that it's so hard for men. The average man gets 0 IOIs in his entire life. By average I mean not only in a physical level: the nice guy, no muscles, makes average salary.
And it's gonna be even worse in the future :feelswah:. I feel like I will never get my dream girl so I will have to settle down with some ugly hoe

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
And it's gonna be even worse in the future :feelswah:. I feel like I will never get my dream girl so I will have to settle down with some ugly hoe
You're only supposed to get your looksmatch but I can't even do that.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Last edited:
I see it everyday almost every foid has a boyfriend but a lot of men my age (20-25) are single. And the good girls I met they have boyfriends too, specially when they're pretty or slighty pretty all of them are taken. I just came to the party too late. Foids definitely LTR guys with money, cars. They aren't in a LTR with the 5% HTN man. This is the reality guys, hypergamy.
The math doesn’t make sense. How are they all taken, but also guys are all single?

The math doesn’t make sense. How are they all taken, but also guys are all single?
They're dating the same men or older men. Most men after 18 don't have SMV. Men who have girlfriends go from one to a another. They definitely are in relationships because I can see their pics.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I was NT in elementary school but foids still rejected me, I lossed my NT completely in highschool. Well I never was a normal person in reality I was extroverted and now I'm introverted and lonely.
I definitely feel I had a bad luck with foids since I was a kid. My personality and looks doesn't help, if I were a white kid this would never have happened. If I were confident and charismatic this would never have happened. I'm still a KHHV lol I hate that.
Here blud a imaginary hug for you
IMG 7619

I hope things will get better for you. Wish u the best Bhai:ogre:

• Love it
Thx brocel :feelsgood: I will keep approaching girls trying to escape inceldom and become NT.
You need to adopt some dark triad traits read some dark psychology books ,

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies