ALL WE HAVE TO DO - IS TO BAN MAKEUP

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
After that, they would have to simp and approach us.

(Yes its same person)
SmartSelect 20201008 121522 TikTok SmartSelect 20201008 121513 TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, nonserviam, Deleted member 5048 and 37 others
I'd still smash tbh ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Over
ban women

• Woah
Reactions: Over
ban foids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1400
From 3 psl to 5.5 psl thanks to jewup

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
memeworld

• +1
insane how they can ascend 8 psl points by applying powder jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
Pig
Nicolas cage face off face off movie GIF on GIFER - by Mogul

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 4804 and Over
Simps would still behave the same, this clown world deserves nothing but complete destruction.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5875 and Over
While i inject t and hgh and get jaw implants and spend hours at the gym she puts on fakeup on and fucks giga chad. :kys:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Effortless, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
While i inject t and hgh and get jaw implants and spend hours at the gym she puts on fakeup on and fucks giga chad. :kys:
Tenor

Should be makeup for men at least
Or have it be normalized
It makes your skin worse though. Trading fake good looking skin but under that you'll get skin that ages faster and breakouts more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4804, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
It makes your skin worse though. Trading fake good looking skin but under that you'll get skin that ages faster and breakouts more
Prime is the only thing that matters and they get to wear fakeup the whole time that last.

After that, they would have to simp and approach us.

(Yes its same person)
View attachment 718773View attachment 718774
Makeup literally destroys humanity. It allows subhumans to fraud to model tier and therefore destroys the process of sexual selection, ensuring that the human gene pool gets shittier over time. Honestly the same could be said of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, angelo, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Ok, if I ever become president, it will be banned.

• +1
To think that this is actually the girl that would reject you brutally and make you feel like shit

• So Sad
Make petition, i will vote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Over
shit she looks like a different person insane stacy with makeup.just proves further my take her to the swimming pool as the first date theory.ban makeup tbh ngl

• +1
Major cope. If you can't beat them you have to join them. There's no way that women are going to give up an advantage like that.

Men should start using makeup.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, Copeful, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Major cope. If you can't beat them you have to join them. There's no way that women are going to give up an advantage like that.

Men should start using makeup.

trannymaxx theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Over and Deleted member 275
??

All the PSL gods from this forum:
O'pry, Barrett, chico, Gandy and so on regularly use make-up. And they definitely use make-up during their photoshoots which are the photos of them that are being posted and used here.

So who the fuck are you calling a tranny? You think they are ugly and unattractive to women because they use makeup?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Over, oatmeal and 2 others
??

All the PSL gods from this forum:
O'pry, Barrett, chico, Gandy and so on regularly use make-up. And they definitely use make-up during their photoshoots which are the photos of them that are being posted and used here.

So who the fuck are you calling a tranny? You think they are ugly and unattractive to women because they use makeup?
nah i think thats some gay shit thats what i think,obviously the purpose of makeup is to fraud aka make you look better still doesent change the fact that if you consider fakeup frauding like a foid,its over for your T levels.thats what im saying,also jfl at using supermodels as a comparison they have to do that cause they earn more money than any faggot in here by doing so.but you and me for hat matter dont get paid to fraud so if you fakeupmaxx its over for you

• +1
This so fucking much

good thread @Over

Almost no men are aware just how ugly woman really are - except some natural psl 7s
They all are frauding their disgusting eye areas, more prominent cheekbones, better skin etc..

Try typing "makeup vs no makeup" to google:

JFL ALL THESE "no makeup pics" STILL HAVE MAKEUP ON

They are trying to convince us that low (but absolutely necessary to hide their subhumanity) amount of makeup is NO makeup

Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Over and maxmendietta
nah i think thats some gay shit thats what i think,obviously the purpose of makeup is to fraud aka make you look better still doesent change the fact that if you consider fakeup frauding like a foid,its over for your T levels.thats what im saying,also jfl at using supermodels as a comparison they have to do that cause they earn more money than any faggot in here by doing so.but you and me for hat matter dont get paid to fraud so if you fakeupmaxx its over for you
So youre saying supermodels aren't goodlooking enough and need to use fakeup to make more money?

And if you dont get paid for being goodlooking, you shouldnt strive to be as goodlooking as possible?

Keep coping man.

This so fucking much

good thread @Over

Almost no men are aware just how ugly woman really are - except some natural psl 7s
They all are frauding their disgusting eye areas, more prominent cheekbones, better skin etc..

Try typing "makeup vs no makeup" to google:
View attachment 718930View attachment 718931View attachment 718933
JFL ALL THESE "no makeup pics" STILL HAVE MAKEUP ON

They are trying to convince us that low (but absolutely necessary to hide their subhumanity) amount of makeup is NO makeup

Bullshit
last foid looks better unfrauded/light frauded

So youre saying supermodels aren't goodlooking enough and need to use fakeup to make more money?

And if you dont get paid for being goodlooking, you shouldnt strive to be as goodlooking as possible?

Keep coping man.
ahahah shit,not at all faggot ofc you should looksmaxx everytime but what im saying is that if you wanna faggotmaxx with makeup at least make sure you are a terachad supermodel that gets paid for doing so.

Keep coping man.
ofc supermodels are good looking but its their job to fraud and get paid to do so.jfl at everyday faggots that use makeup to look better as a man

keep crying for my taiwanese child labor exploitation replica makeup factory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
ahahah shit,not at all faggot ofc you should looksmaxx everytime but what im saying is that if you wanna faggotmaxx with makeup at least make sure you are a terachad supermodel that gets paid for doing so.
'You can only fraud if you are a terachad supermodel that gets paid to do so'

Mate, go back to .co

Here we looksmax as much as we can. Going from PSL 3 to PSL 5 is a difference in life quality that could never be understated. If you need to fraud for that, so be it.

Your black/white view of looks is just stupid asf. Go to .co

great thread

Mate, go back to .co

Here we looksmax as much as we can. Going from PSL 3 to PSL 5 is a difference in life quality that could never be understated. If you need to fraud for that, so be it.

bro all you just said is meaningless. my point is clear,you fraud with makeup?over for your T levels and you are a fag.why not beard fraud,gymaxx and shit like that?if you think using make up as a man with balls is ok then we simply dont agree and its fine,but why should i go to .co?

I mean, yeah but if you are male it is much more obvious if you are just frauding with makeup. best to apply a modest amount of it, oh and make it less 'gay' according to social norms also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
@Over for president 2024 :love:

• +1
I mean, yeah but if you are male it is much more obvious if you are just frauding with makeup. best to apply a modest amount of it, oh and make it less 'gay' according to social norms also.

Mate, go back to .co

Male models only use mild concealer to smooth the skin and eyebrow pen tho but its still enough...
If i could darken my eyebrows like Chico has them and smooth out my skin to perfection id look much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275