religions contradict free will

for example

lets say we have a question with 4 choices a,b,c,d

assuming d being the correct one

so god knows the correct choice

he puts forward the question to us so he already knows which option we will pick

lets say we 'picked' the other 3 options -1 score

and we 'picked' d option +1 score

depending on the situation god already knew that i would score , so technically he isnt 'TESTING' me its rigged from the get go
Why you’ve started doing schizo talks just like me?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
buddha was a chadpreet lmao
Mayb but like you said it’s easier for ugly men to give up earthy desires because they have less temptation.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
ok here we go

lets talk about the performance in class analogy right

its like you already know wheter i would complete the given homework or not already now this over a period of time and it would be pretty obvious that i would fail so its a gimick of homework that you assigned to me but you already knew that i would fail or not

and again on the given chance goes the same way

but you could argue thats on me if i do the homework or not. well anyone in the right mind would say yeah but its the illusion of choice if allah has not willed it , it wouldnt be an obvious decison

so just consider youserlf lucky that you know about the importance of deen because god has gifted you with that ability , many dont have this and they have set their fate in stone
But you're missing the point: it is irrelevant why you're taking this test when god knows you're going to fail. What matters is why you are failing. That complete responsibility rests with you, not with God.

• So Sad
But you're missing the point: it is irrelevant why you're taking this test when god knows you're going to fail.
and i can do nothing to change it bhai how is that free will

it is what it is avoid haram things at all costs thats all 'you' can 'do'

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
buddha was a chadpreet lmao

In English
Beautiful from all sides, the Buddha is tall and well-proportioned, with broad shoulders and arms that extend below his knees; his complexion is golden, and he has thousand-spoked wheels on the palms of his hands and the soles of his flat fee
Are you religious at all

• JFL
and i can do nothing to change it bhai how is that free will

it is what it is avoid haram things at all costs thats all 'you' can 'do'
That’s the essence of life, brother. There has be a beginning and an end and a goal. To get a reward, you’ve got to earn it. What’s haram is forbidden for a reason, but remember, God is the most forgiving and merciful. If you mess up between you and God, repent sincerely. If it’s against another person, seek their forgiveness so God can forgive you.

• Love it
Here's an example to explain what I mean: Imagine I'm a teacher, and you're a student in my class. Based on how you've behaved and performed in class, I can predict whether or not you'll pass the final exams. Now, let's say I already know you're going to fail, and I tell you, 'You'll have to repeat the year.' Naturally, you'd ask, 'Why?' I'd respond, 'Because I know you'll fail the final exam,' to which you'd say, 'How can you know that for sure?' I’d explain it’s based on your preparation throughout the year. But you could argue, 'What if something changes, and I pass?' This would be a valid point. That’s why, instead of cutting your year short or immediately punishing you, I still let you take the test to give you a fair chance, and in the end, the result will be proof of your efforts. God works similarly. He allows us to live our lives, giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves rather than just passing judgment prematurely. The outcome will be a proof against us in the end.
Not sure if its related to the question because the entire argument he puts forwards is empty since "God already knows" because Islam makes the case that the test being carried and not let as a hypotetical reality is also a way to showcase in our own eyes what our choices would be, meaning that we are able to live it and not use last term excuses like "We didn't even have a chance to choose or see what would have we done", but im not going to write an entire essay again

God knows what would happen and what would not in every kind of reality and non reality. So what? He decided to make this world a reality, in fact it's a mercy He made this world a reality since He is giving us a portion of knowledge that no other has experienced, therefore that's why i say the question is irrelevant and lacks awareness.

@wsada

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and emeraldglass
for example

lets say we have a question with 4 choices a,b,c,d

assuming d being the correct one

so god knows the correct choice

he puts forward the question to us so he already knows which option we will pick

lets say we 'picked' the other 3 options -1 score

and we 'picked' d option +1 score

depending on the situation god already knew that i would score , so technically he isnt 'TESTING' me its rigged from the get go
dnr but its an athiest thread so W

Point systems are I believe a Muslim idea. Christians believe all sins are forgivable apart from blasphemy against the Holy Spirit - attributing gods actions to the devil.

If you believe that life is a test, at least they give you a book with all the answers right ?