All white people are sociopaths

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
How else can you explain white people behaving as they do? Completely degenerate culture as well as a total lack of regard for others of their own kind. Imagine if other countries elsewhere in the world suffered terrorist attacks by other races or if the level of sexual/LGBT decadence reached the same levels there would literally be riots in the streets. But in the west whites don't give a single shit unless it effects them personally. Society falling a part because of degeneracy? Doesn't effect me! (which is false btw). Terrorists blew up a school somewhere? It wasn't my school! In fact "how does this effect me?" is literally the excuse they use 90% of the time when somebody rants about socially undesirable behavior lmao. Also consider how poorly white people treat their parents compared to other races where taking care of your family is considered important. Just face it whites are natural born sociopaths.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
Bump for a dead user :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Frank Jack, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
How else can you explain white people behaving as they do? Completely degenerate culture as well as a total lack of regard for others of their own kind. Imagine if other countries elsewhere in the world suffered terrorist attacks by other races or if the level of sexual/LGBT decadence reached the same levels there would literally be riots in the streets. But in the west whites don't give a single shit unless it effects them personally. Society falling a part because of degeneracy? Doesn't effect me! (which is false btw). Terrorists blew up a school somewhere? It wasn't my school! In fact "how does this effect me?" is literally the excuse they use 90% of the time when somebody rants about socially undesirable behavior lmao. Also consider how poorly white people treat their parents compared to other races where taking care of your family is considered important. Just face it whites are natural born sociopaths.
The greater something is the more terrible as well. In the Russian language there's no difference in the words "great" and "terrible".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Mostly demoralized and individualized. Disassociated from their own people and their history.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5189
keep sucking his cock both of u are dicksucking fags :ROFLMAO:
Dude you are the one making this gay af yet we are supposedly the fags here. Projecting hard as usual I see :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and datboijj
Dude you are the one making this gay af yet we are supposedly the fags here. Projecting hard as usual I see :ROFLMAO:
glad to know i was spot on with my guess on your sexuality
keep sucking his tiny asian cock bro :p

glad to know i was spot on with my guess on your sexuality
keep sucking his tiny asian cock bro :p
Low iq I am not a fag :feelshah:

That guy's great. Gotta say I'm a big fan. He might be a fag, but he's got balls. People tried to cancel him but it didn't work. I can't help but admire anyone who defiantly refuses to lay down when SJW f*ckers try to cancel them.
Why they tried to cancel him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why they tried to cancel him?
Some youtube famous Korean b*tch invited him to her house to do a mukbang collaboration. Then she tried to get him canceled by using security footage from inside her house to make him look like a creep. Said he was aggressive toward her and that he made her feel very intimidated. Said she had a mental breakdown because of it, and uploaded videos of her boyfriend patting her back while she appeared to be hyperventilating as proof. Anyways, he defended himself extremely well. It didn't work. He even ended up turning the tables and used the whole ordeal to his advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Wallenberg
Some youtube famous Korean b*tch invited him to her house to do a mukbang collaboration. Then she tried to get him canceled by using security footage from inside her house to make him look like a creep. Said he was aggressive toward her and that he made her feel very intimidated. Said she had a mental breakdown because of it, and uploaded videos of her boyfriend patting her back while she appeared to be hyperventilating as proof. Anyways, he defended himself very well. It didn't work. He even ended up turning the tables and used the whole ordeal to his advantage.
Ahaa. I want to see that

• +1
Ahaa. I want to see that

It's a pretty long saga, but here's the video where she first accused him. I binged on it when I was in China because the whole thing was uploaded to bilibili.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
But in the west whites don't give a single shit unless it effects them personally. Society falling a part because of degeneracy? Doesn't effect me! (which is false btw). Terrorists blew up a school somewhere? It wasn't my school! In fact "how does this effect me?" is literally the excuse they use 90% of the time when somebody rants about socially undesirable behavior lmao.
a18f140d3e86fb2c664f1e03637b128d.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Wallenberg and Deleted member 5189

It's a pretty long saga, but here's the video where she first accused him. I binged on it when I was in China because the whole thing was uploaded to bilibili.

She seems to be a pretty popular YouTuber. What do you think of her in general?

• +1

Not true most whites irl are nice people for the most part even if they dont wanna go out with you there is no reason you cant act like civil people.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Wallenberg
She seems to be a pretty popular YouTuber. What do you think of her in general?
I only know her from this incident and I'm not a fan of mukbang culture. So I don't think much of her. All I can see is a sensationalist liar.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
LOL at title.

Not true most whites irl are nice people for the most part even if they dont wanna go out with you there is no reason you cant act like civil people.
They just hide their true-selves.

Also, OP stole my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 15338
They just hide their true-selves.

Also, OP stole my thread.
I think it actually is a Chad trait tbh, only weak races need nationalism/fraternity to survive

I think it actually is a Chad trait tbh, only weak races need nationalism/fraternity to survive
Jfl Europe mogged everybody else via extreme nationalism. Nations that don't embrace nationalism just die.

Jfl Europe mogged everybody else via extreme nationalism. Nations that don't embrace nationalism just die.
Yeah but West became so strong that average man dont even consider ethnics as a threat