All WOC are “femcels”

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
I tread lightly as I know femcels don’t actually exist (a woman’s smv will always be higher), but JFL deathnic foids really are femcels

They crave BWC, and cry about how no chad wants their discoloured stinky pussies.

These will be 4’8 shitskins who are mad that a 6’5 white chad doesn’t want to ruin his genetics with her.

Disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Alt Number 3, M-1014 and 2 others
I tread lightly as I know femcels don’t actually exist (a woman’s smv will always be higher), but JFL deathnic foids really are femcels

They crave BWC, and cry about how no chad wants their discoloured stinky pussies.

These will be 4’8 shitskins who are mad that a 6’5 white chad doesn’t want to ruin his genetics with her.

Disgusting
No

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
yeah cause we ethnic guys cant satisfy them at all, brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and hopecel

Disgusting
Shit take rope

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Disgusting
literally yes

and those who say that "don't like white boys" got butthurt after they got rejected by those same white boys

it's the same as white brahs who say they prefer Asian to white foids
yeah cause we ethnic guys cant satisfy them at all, brutal
over for ethnic brahs

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and M-1014
literally yes

and those who say that "don't like white boys" got butthurt after they got rejected by those same white boys

it's the same as white brahs who say they prefer Asian to white foids

over for ethnic brahs
Based

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel