All Women are Conservative

Deleted member 21166

Deleted member 21166

6'3" Übermensch
Women are inherently conservative in order to reinforce patriarchal roles, or at the very least whatever they percieve as the dominant force in society. The reason they now support left wing politics is because the left is the status quo in charge which socializes them. Their conservative instincts are hardwired into conserving the leftist system. In Eastern Countries women still advocate for conservative parties since they perceive them to be elitist. Notice how I say women are 'conservative' not 'right wing' which are two seperate defintions.

Its useless trying to debate women with facts and logic, they will only listen to Chad or who they percieve as dominant on a subconscious level. That being said women will slowly abandon their old mindset for men they find attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5892 and 8 others
nice looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Ika-Sama and thecel
True, they conform to the whatever the most handsome patrician wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
No.

Women are much more rational compared to males when it comes to things like money, sex, etc. They don't give a shit about abstract things like religion, nations, etc. They only vote for things that benefit them directly. Like free handouts, welfare, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, KING REIDYZ, Oberyn and 1 other person
MODS BAN THIS ANTISEMITE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL SHUT THIS FORUM DOWN!

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
No.

Women are much more rational compared to males when it comes to things like money, sex, etc. They don't give a shit about abstract things like religion, nations, etc. They only vote for things that benefit them directly. Like free handouts, welfare, etc.
You just poved my point. Women are not abstract and cannot think for themselves, they are ridgid thinking (very conservative). Which is why Women always conform to the highest denominator of society because they see it as security and access to resources such as food, money, sex etc.

You just poved my point. Women are not abstract and cannot think for themselves, they are ridgid thinking (very conservative). Which is why Women always conform to the highest denominator of society because they see it as security and access to resources such as food, money, sex etc.
You idiot don't get it.

It's not that women can't understand those things. They just don't care. They're not willing to go die for some bullshit that doesn't benefit them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Oberyn
God you’re such a loser
Imagine posting shit like this

God you’re such a loser
Imagine posting shit like this
so you don't believe we should beat womens ass into submission? cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 21166 and 1 other person
That’s not something you’re ever gonna have to worry about dw
i have LMFAOOOOOO :lul::lul::lul::lul:, but more niggas need to do that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
keep crying aryan shitstain :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Well, i guess atleast you’re not a self hater, that’s different here
99% of this forum calls me “aryan” as a compliment jfl

Women always conform to the highest denominator of society because they see it as security and access to resources such as food, money, sex etc.
I agree, but I don't blame them for doing so. It's an evolutionary tactic that has worked for women for tens of thousands of years.

Men and women are just so different and driven by different motives. Neither one is good or bad.

Women have a much higher motive to just wait at the finish line and pick winners & conform to whoever is tyrannizing their society.

Men have a much higher motive to rebel and fight back or think of abstract ways to resist the tyrant or top group, because most men don't get to share resources with the tyrant or his personal group of friends and family.

People still tend to forget we are a violent ape species that fights over access to resources and land. An animal species no nobler than animals in the wild. We just happen to be able to talk and construct abstract thoughts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Yerico7, Deleted member 21166 and 1 other person
I agree, but I don't blame them for doing so. It's an evolutionary tactic that has worked for women for tens of thousands of years.

Men and women are just so different and driven by different motives. Neither one is good or bad.

Women have a much higher motive to just wait at the finish line and pick winners & conform to whoever is tyrannizing their society.

Men have a much higher motive to rebel and fight back or think of abstract ways to resist the tyrant or top group, because most men don't get to share resources with the tyrant or his personal group of friends and family.

People still tend to forget we are a violent ape species that fights over access to resources and land. An animal species no nobler than animals in the wild. We just happen to be able to talk and construct abstract thoughts.
You're intelligent

You idiot don't get it.

It's not that women can't understand those things. They just don't care. They're not willing to go die for some bullshit that doesn't benefit them.
Fair enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166

HIGH IQ