All women are torturous vile demons

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Why do they fucking exist? So they can openly date and make out with superior males in my face knowing I'm a truecel subhuman klinefelters ridden DOG who will never get this? Who will never get any woman? WELL I WILL FUCKING SHOW THESE WHORES. SOON WILL THE FUCKING DAY WHERE THESE EVIL VILE TORTUOROUS WHORES AND FILTHY DISGUSTING SUPERIOR MALE SCUM ANIMAL MONKEYS SUFFER IN AGONY AND CRY FOR MERCY AND SCREAM N COWER N CRY AND BEG WHILE I BURN THEM ALIVE BEHEAD THWEM MELT THEM WITH ACID HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and vanillaicecream
Best of luck bro! I hope you achieve this. Be sure to livestream, when you do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Best of luck bro! I hope you achieve this. Be sure to livestream, when you do it.
am too high inhib :feelsrope: I will always be like this. A repressed voice bound by the chains of high inhib and laziness. Growing ever madder yet the chains won't break. Forever doomed in INCEL PRISON :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Forever doomed to be a MENTALLY ILL BITCH FAG MICROPENIS SUBHUMAN PUSSY

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar