All women by age 23 are ran through one way or another and unsuitable for LTR

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
When you hear the phrase "all women are whores" its commonly said by bitter incels who get no credibility, but that doesn't make what they're saying any less true.

A woman never takes a break from dating period. While claiming to be single they're all talking to multiple guys at once and are either in or have recently been in at least one situationship (fucking someone who won't commit). While officially dating or even married they all have specific guys in mind who they'll jump to the moment their current relationship ends, which is why they move on instantly. When a woman says she hasn't had sex in a long time it means an absolute maximum of a few months, but for a guy it could be a decade. Even a supposedly good woman in a serious LTR with the same guy for years will still have absorbed countless liters of creampies, so by a certain age the high mileage will be there regardless.

I'm not writing these truths to cry about the way things are or complain for the sake of it like most do. You need to realize that every possible aspect of our modern existence is a lie, and that choosing the wrong woman will destroy your life in a way that nothing else can, so taking them seriously past a certain age is setting yourself up for failure. If you choose to date older women (23+) there are all sorts of problems you'll inevitably face by default of their age even if they don't have the most obvious baggage like children. A 23yo+ woman simply cannot give you anywhere near as much as her 18yo self could, and simps deserve all the inevitable shit they'll experience for believing this isn't the case. If you've ever slayed you'd know that being a woman's ex is a literal lifelong attachment. Focus on women younger than this age because in order to have anything special of value, you need to be the first period...if not the first to fuck, at least the first to creampie/LTR.

In the same way that women are shamed for being obsessed with serial killers, men are shamed for being drawn to the idealistic Lolita type romance. Both of these are the forbidden fruit of society as serial killers are locked away and jailbait is legally off limits. However, this doesn't change the fact that its natural and what we truly desire. No woman actually wants a good guy, and no man actually wants an experienced older woman, despite the fact that so many settle for exactly this.

Lolita-1997.%7Bformat%7D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pablomaxx, Klasik01, albe.ORG and 14 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and FutureChadronelite
High iq post

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and TheLastLaugh
When you hear the phrase "all women are whores" its commonly said by bitter incels who get no credibility, but that doesn't make what they're saying any less true.

A woman never takes a break from dating period. While claiming to be single they're all talking to multiple guys at once and are either in or have recently been in at least one situationship (fucking someone who won't commit). While officially dating or even married they all have specific guys in mind who they'll jump to the moment their current relationship ends, which is why they move on instantly. When a woman says she hasn't had sex in a long time it means an absolute maximum of a few months, but for a guy it could be a decade. Even a supposedly good woman in a serious LTR with the same guy for years will still have absorbed countless liters of creampies, so by a certain age the high mileage will be there regardless.

I'm not writing these truths to cry about the way things are or complain for the sake of it like most do. You need to realize that every possible aspect of our modern existence is a lie, and that choosing the wrong woman will destroy your life in a way that nothing else can, so taking them seriously past a certain age is setting yourself up for failure. If you choose to date older women (23+) there are all sorts of problems you'll inevitably face by default of their age even if they don't have the most obvious baggage like children. A 23yo+ woman simply cannot give you anywhere near as much as her 18yo self could, and simps deserve all the inevitable shit they'll experience for believing this isn't the case. If you've ever slayed you'd know that being a woman's ex is a literal lifelong attachment. Focus on women younger than this age because in order to have anything special of value, you need to be the first period...if not the first to fuck, at least the first to creampie/LTR.

In the same way that women are shamed for being obsessed with serial killers, men are shamed for being drawn to the idealistic Lolita type romance. Both of these are the forbidden fruit of society as serial killers are locked away and jailbait is legally off limits. However, this doesn't change the fact that its natural and what we truly desire. No woman actually wants a good guy, and no man actually wants an experienced older woman, despite the fact that so many settle for exactly this.

Lolita-1997.%7Bformat%7D
last image source

If a foid doesn't stay with a male to whom she lost her virginity to, it's absolutely over for her pair bonding abilities and every future cuck that ends up with her.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, borismonster, aleksander and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
18 years olds are sluts. Look for 28y+ women if u want to settle

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Freakshow, aleksander and 1 other person
Dnrd

But true

I don’t pity the fool who chooses to get in a relationship in this day and age. I hope they all reap what they sow and end up miserable—which is a guarantee.

The best thing is to just masturbate, repent and say sorry to God but you have no choice, and get on with your day. I will never in million years date or marry these whores.

• +1
Reactions: watah, borismonster, aleksander and 4 others
They are tired of the cock carousel and want kids
yeah man they are used up from taking chad's dick all these years and want you to betabuxx forever while they cuck you in the marriage cheat on you with younger chad and then divorce not really good bro i'd rather not go for them jfl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, Skywalker and 1 other person
yeah man they are used up from taking chad's dick all these years and want you to betabuxx forever while they cuck you in the marriage cheat on you with younger chad and then divorce not really good bro i'd rather not go for them jfl
You can divorce when they cheat at least u will have kids it’s hard in this generation

Modern day foids have got healing and hoeing mixed up, shame is no where to be found and dignity is at an all time low

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and FutureSlayer
I don’t pity the fool who chooses to get in a relationship in this day and age. I hope they all reap what they sow and end up miserable—which is a guarantee.

The best thing is to just masturbate, repent and say sorry to God but you have no choice, and get on with your day. I will never in million years date or marry these whores.
what are we gonna do then.. post on .org till we’re 80? We need to find those hidden gems even though it’s hard

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and standardcel
what are we gonna do then.. post on .org till we’re 80? We need to find those hidden gems even though it’s hard
Forget it those girls who are virgin over 20 are extremely picky and won’t give their virginity to some subhuman they realize their worth

This speech needs to be given in parliament.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Forget it those girls who are virgin over 20 are extremely picky and won’t give their virginity to some subhuman they realize their worth

Hence looksmaxxing.

Speaking in absolutes flushes your argument down the toilet.

NO woman is worth an LTR, simply because it would impede on your liberty
im sorry that you cannot see this fact

After a certain age they just care about height and money

Last edited:
water thred, dlete

I will never in million years date or marry these whores.

I’m turning 23 in 2 years :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Water, but this simple truth goes above so many peoples head. To many cringe posts with users trying to backtrack these topics like its some sort of shit from a mentally ill cult, despite the cause and effects literally being present in every facet of our society.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh