All women understand black pill but men feel the need to cope because women are higher value

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
All women understand the black pill.

Women's main hobby is literally look maxing and social strategizing to get fucked/girlfriend zoned by attractive men.

Men on the other hand for some reason all have to cope and pretend looks don't matter.

I suspect this is because women can easily get cock and men can't easily get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 8869, Tobias Fünke and 12 others
this girl dropped the bp but men still cope in the comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend, Deleted member 16380 and 4 others
Women have dropped so many blackpills on me after chatting a bit (after ONS) :lul: It's like they are spouting PSL lingo without even knowing it

They comment on your wrist size
They comment on your skull size (!)
Commenting on cheekbones, or how they like your jawline
They comment on your facial ratios or how they don't find the average ratios of men attractive
Hairpill is brutal - they will play with your hair for 30 mins and say they couldn't imagine you without hair
Will tell you instantly if your skin is too dry

They are just as visual or even more visual than men, and I don't understand where this Disney meme of "women only caring about character and personality" started.

A regular woman knows about as much about aesthetics as a regular male plastic surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8869, wollet2 and 15 others
Women have dropped so many blackpills on me after chatting a bit (after ONS) :lul: It's like they are spouting PSL lingo without even knowing it

They comment on your facial ratios or how they don't find the average ratios of men attractive
Hairpill is brutal - they will play with your hair for 30 mins and say they couldn't imagine you without hair

They are just as visual or even more visual than men, and I don't understand where this Disney meme of "women only caring about character and personality" started.

A regular woman knows about as much about aesthetics as a regular male plastic surgeon
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, MeinChadf, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Water Douse GIF

I legit never heard of this before this site, there’s no way girls are discussing this with guys after sex

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 16380
I legit never heard of this before this site, there’s no way girls are discussing this with guys after sex
Especially the SKULL 💀😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Gandy and Deleted member 16380
At the most basic level, we built this society in this way, so that the men could sacrifice for it.

How do you see a society, where men "know" that they are disposable material and they are NOT even supposed to reproduced, aka "genetically inferior"? :Comfy:

I can say what happens to these societies:
Rape

because all those "inferior males" at some point lose patience, and shit starts. ANd rulers do not like "shit". Thus, monogamy was invented :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I suspect this is because women can easily get cock and men can't easily get pussy.
also men get bluepilled by parents and society while women get blackpilled
also there is moneycoping and redpillcoping for men or statusmaxing (futile endeavors in most cases)
also men get shamed for caring about their looks
💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Darkthrone, Tobias Fünke and 2 others
At the most basic level, we built this society in this way, so that the men could sacrifice for it.

How do you see a society, where men "know" that they are disposable material and they are NOT even supposed to reproduced, aka "genetically inferior"? :Comfy:

I can say what happens to these societies:
View attachment 1724244

because all those "inferior males" at some point lose patience, and shit starts. ANd rulers do not like "shit". Thus, monogamy was invented :feelshehe:

this girl dropped the bp but men still cope in the comments

Even when it comes from the devils mouth they will cope its like incel tv said when 1 cope dies another starts its like copium hydroxide is a massively addictive drug

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
All women understand the black pill.

Women's main hobby is literally look maxing and social strategizing to get fucked/girlfriend zoned by attractive men.

Men on the other hand for some reason all have to cope and pretend looks don't matter.

Man chads need better standards they ruin the dating market for every because they give delsunional people the idea that hes on there level

wrong even if you are muscular they will grab your wrist to see how skinny you really are

THIS!!!
Women spend million years to make up their face
they wake up early in the morning and make up 2 hours before going to work
they spend million years in shopping malls to buy clothes

they spend millions years wanting to mog other girls or the males with their overall looks

but suddenly, if the topic is getting a boyfriend they dont matter the looks of the men LOOOOL

imagine a girl spending million years about looks.. and of course they want a man, that fit besides her

its delusional to think that women dont care about looks
they wanna mog with their boyfriends other girls

women buy handbags and want walk with that and show that shit every women
the same with the men.. they wanna mog other girls with the a man

case closed.