All Women Who Prioritize Their Own Safety Are Parasites, Without Exception

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
https://www.instagram.com/sammjalal/reel/C3M6BeLPuyW

The video is really telling, especially with the attitude and swift responses by these cunts.

Whether this video is staged or not, it demonstrates exactly what you are dealing with when it comes to Women, and how they are exactly not good people.

If you want to be even more disgusted, check out the Comments section on Instagram.

As a Man, you should never hold doors open for Women, Never Tip Them, Never Treat them Nice or do anything for them.

This is how they would treat you after all, and what's even more insane is how many Men go out there to "fight wars" for Women.

Do not be bamboozled by Women who claim that this is an easy way to become kidnapped or abducted, that's just a gaslighting storyline of their from watching too much movies, and to easily cop out.

Remember guys, never feel bad about treating women like the ultimate dog shit they are.

They are never there for us, not even when it has nothing to do with even trying to pursue them, and this is the most repugnant, contemptible thing about them.

One time when I really needed information about something from a Woman about the headphones she had, because I specifically needed them, she never gave me a response.

They always view everything as a danger and threat around them, because they are disgusting resourceful opportunists.

Never help save or protect Woman or do anything for them AT ALL.

And this a message for Men all across the world. I don't do anything for them. Neither should you.

They are Vampires and Demons.

I despise Women more than most other Men do on Earth, I wouldn't be said if they were all massacred, and I am 100% serious about it.

The problem is unbelievable with Mankind with how many other Women, and sometimes Men are willing to jump to the Woman's defense and claims for "safety", completely ignoring the fact that a Man could also as easily be made "vulnerable" to tie someone's shoe and have the same happen to him, plus since Women are already weaker to begin with, there's nothing that would stop a Man in any other scenario if he really wanted to kidnap someone.

What's interesting though is that it's almost mostly exclusively White Women who behave and think like this, at least FAR outside the realm compared to other races of people, and it's most epic in countries like America and the UK, but even in Europe they behave the same pretty much too.

Cowardly, pathetic people is what Women really are, they are so pathetic that they don't even deserve to live.

As a Man, you must learn that Women never play fair, and are not team players, therefore you should have no mercy to what you do them or how you or other treat them, and never feel compelled to come to their rescue.

They were put on Earth to Serve Men anyways, not the other way around. Get it right for once.

Putting all prejudices and preconceived Notions about Gender away, you have to ask yourself, WHAT EXACTLY IS IT with these Women that they feel so compelled and determined for safety and survival at all costs? What is so special about them, what, just because they are a Woman and give birth?

Who cares!? We all die eventually. Why should Men have any less value about his mortality or potential safety!?

Demons are always concerned with their own ability to survive and propagate, and obsessively so. It's no wonder why almost all Men and Women alive today descend far more from Women alive at this time, than current pools of Men.

- Credit goes to Prussian Society of America for writing this post: https://prussiansocietyofamerica.blogspot.com/2024/03/all-women-who-prioritize-their-own.html

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SharpOrange, borismonster and 6 others

The video is really telling, especially with the attitude and swift responses by these cunts.

Whether this video is staged or not, it demonstrates exactly what you are dealing with when it comes to Women, and how they are exactly not good people.

If you want to be even more disgusted, check out the Comments section on Instagram.

As a Man, you should never hold doors open for Women, Never Tip Them, Never Treat them Nice or do anything for them.

This is how they would treat you after all, and what's even more insane is how many Men go out there to "fight wars" for Women.

Do not be bamboozled by Women who claim that this is an easy way to become kidnapped or abducted, that's just a gaslighting storyline of their from watching too much movies, and to easily cop out.

Remember guys, never feel bad about treating women like the ultimate dog shit they are.

They are never there for us, not even when it has nothing to do with even trying to pursue them, and this is the most repugnant, contemptible thing about them.

One time when I really needed information about something from a Woman about the headphones she had, because I specifically needed them, she never gave me a response.

They always view everything as a danger and threat around them, because they are disgusting resourceful opportunists.

And this a message for Men all across the world. I don't do anything for them. Neither should you.

I despise Women more than most other Men do on Earth, I wouldn't be said if they were all massacred, and I am 100% serious about it.

The problem is unbelievable with Mankind with how many other Women, and sometimes Men are willing to jump to the Woman's defense and claims for "safety", completely ignoring the fact that a Man could also as easily be made "vulnerable" to tie someone's shoe and have the same happen to him, plus since Women are already weaker to begin with, there's nothing that would stop a Man in any other scenario if he really wanted to kidnap someone.

What's interesting though is that it's almost mostly exclusively White Women who behave and think like this, at least FAR outside the realm compared to other races of people, and it's most epic in countries like America and the UK, but even in Europe they behave the same pretty much too.

Cowardly, pathetic people is what Women really are, they are so pathetic that they don't even deserve to live.

As a Man, you must learn that Women never play fair, and are not team players, therefore you should have no mercy to what you do them or how you or other treat them, and never feel compelled to come to their rescue.

They were put on Earth to Serve Men anyways, not the other way around. Get it right for once.

Putting all prejudices and preconceived Notions about Gender away, you have to ask yourself, WHAT EXACTLY IS IT with these Women that they feel so compelled and determined for safety and survival at all costs? What is so special about them, what, just because they are a Woman and give birth?

Who cares!? We all die eventually. Why should Men have any less value about his mortality or potential safety!?

Demons are always concerned with their own ability to survive and propagate, and obsessively so. It's no wonder why almost all Men and Women alive today descend far more from Women alive at this time, than current pools of Men.

- Credit goes to Prussian Society of America for writing this post: https://prussiansocietyofamerica.blogspot.com/2024/03/all-women-who-prioritize-their-own.html
01BA9F58 E02A 4FF4 B549 A2ABB13D5228

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
tldr but depends

keep typing essays seething at wymxn for acting perfectly normal. i wouldn't help that faggot either, don't know where his gay shoelaces have been, probably used to floss his ass. also, another factor is wymxn know it can be a ploy to rob and rape them while the men feel like they can take care of themselves if the weirdo tried anything.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
keep typing essays seething at wymxn for acting perfectly normal. i wouldn't help that faggot either, don't know where his gay shoelaces have been, probably used to floss his ass. also, another factor is wymxn know it can be a ploy to rob and rape them while the men feel like they can take care of themselves if the weirdo tried anything.
Muh safety, these same women will invite a Chad they dont know round their house

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borismonster, horizontallytall and 6 others
Women are insentient demons once you connect 2 and 2 together
Screenshot 2024 02 23 12 35 12 642 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, 5'7 zoomer, hoursk and 4 others
The only time I am doing anything for a woman is if she is Stacylite+ simping for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borismonster and albe.ORG

You seem like have some hate towards women in general, i just believe in showing all people basic levels of respect. As for protection you do not owe anybody andy protection or saftey, YOUR LIFE matters, and should be put first. This notion of some society un-writtne rule that all men must protect all women ,children, and elderly is BS talk, YOU decide when to risk your life not society not no judge or anyone else, YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS.

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO BELOW PLZ

Dnr schizo

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
This statement is not only false but also deeply offensive. Prioritizing one's safety is a fundamental human right, regardless of gender. Such a view perpetuates harmful stereotypes and undermines the importance of personal security. Women, like all individuals, have every right to prioritize their safety without being labeled as parasites. This perspective disregards basic human dignity and equality.