All women's interests are based on external validation (Tits or GTFO)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
It used to be relatively rare for women to have nerdy male hobbies. Take anime, video games, books, music tastes etc. as an example. A girl at a metal concert, for example, would have 10/10 SMV in that crowd back in the day. They often weren't great looking, but at least they genuinely cared about the culture.

Now you can find women into these things everywhere. The egirl formula is simple: try to appeal to male interests as much as possible. And it's unbearably obvious when they do too...

This brown whore definitely did not know what these terms she's using meant before frantically googling them... it's entirely performative, same as virtue signalling, and it makes me sick.

You'll notice that the things that really appeal to women, like for example, netflix schlock, k-dramas, smut novels, Deftones, are just an extension of the Chad worship we're all accustomed too...

This is precisely why the Tits or GTFO rule was created on forums and imageboards.

Claiming to be female online in a male-dominated space basically was always an act of attention whoring and an attempt to statusmax. So much so that should an anonymous user claim to be female, she ought to post her breasts to prove she is female, as well as give male anons something to ogle. It was meant to be degrading.

Tits or GTFO still exists - every egirl has an Onlyfans. Only the dynamic is turned around. The only things being degraded are the incel men and their interests such whores are turning into brands.

It makes it hard to take any female with such interests seriously and genuinely, and it's just kind of sad...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, dreamcake1mo and 18 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL @moredatesmorerapes @shabby890 @Imretarded? @incel194012940 @Jason Voorhees @arab_chink

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Imretarded?, incel194012940 and 1 other person
The pursuit of chad's cock simply never ends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, negativepsl, Ascеnd and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lowtiernormiechad, negativepsl and 5 others
You brought it up briefly but yeah whenever foids do have these interests and engage with them it’s always about the chads in (insert interest) too
It’s like recently how more and more women have been getting into anime, and all they can do is simp over chads. Even if the shows are shit you’ll see men discussing the plot or making jokes and women lusting for the chads
Men have engaged in waifu stuff too obviously but it’s almost always as a side discussion + half meme in nature. It’s only supplementary to actual discussion of the media
With women all they can think about is that. Truly disgusting creatures. They only exist for chad cock.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Bomber517 and SidharthTheSlayer
You brought it up briefly but yeah whenever foids do have these interests and engage with them it’s always about the chads in (insert interest) too
It’s like recently how more and more women have been getting into anime, and all they can do is simp over chads. Even if the shows are shit you’ll see men discussing the plot or making jokes and women lusting for the chads
Men have engaged in waifu stuff too obviously but it’s almost always as a side discussion + half meme in nature. It’s only supplementary to actual discussion of the media
With women all they can think about is that. Truly disgusting creatures. They only exist for chad cock.
On point. The same thing goes for music. I was inspired by this thread (even though he wasn't completely right)
Deftones is a decent band, but females only like it so they can project onto it as well as project their own image as le quirky alt girls. All the music women genuinely like can be used in 15 second tiktok edits. Everything else is just larp

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Gengar, Bomber517 and 1 other person
On point. The same thing goes for music. I was inspired by this thread (even though he wasn't completely right)
Deftones is a decent band, but females only like it so they can project onto it as well as project their own image as le quirky alt girls. All the music women genuinely like can be used in 15 second tiktok edits. Everything else is just larp
Yeah, part of it is definitely an identity thing. They want to reinforce some completely false sense of identity so base their interests around that. Genuine fucking robots.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@Gengar @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gengar
Tits or GTFO is such a classic. Anyway, women only are interested in men or their work when they find the men attractive. You think k-pop would be a hit if there were only ugly guys there? But on the other hand, I was at a metalcore show recently and there were women there who didn't look like they listened to metal. Some alternative types here and there but surprisingly there were some basic bitches types, some were straight up the classic hot girl you'd expect to see at a regular festival. Some women enjoy this type of music but it may be that they had a crush who was into this type of music so that's why they listened to it. I am not sure if shows are places where people meet new people because everyone going there was already with a group of friends and I didn't see any lone women. I don't think they're scouting for guys either but that could just be my subchad vision.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, watah and 3 others
any interest for women is just a vehicle for her to show off her ass

even at world class level

What kind of music do you think women genuinely like?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tits or GTFO is such a classic. Anyway, women only are interested in men or their work when they find the men attractive. You think k-pop would be a hit if there were only ugly guys there? But on the other hand, I was at a metalcore show recently and there were women there who didn't look like they listened to metal. Some alternative types here and there but surprisingly there were some basic bitches types, some were straight up the classic hot girl you'd expect to see at a regular festival. Some women enjoy this type of music but it may be that they had a crush who was into this type of music so that's why they listened to it. I am not sure if shows are places where people meet new people because everyone going there was already with a group of friends and I didn't see any lone women. I don't think they're scouting for guys either but that could just be my subchad vision.
What the fuck were basic foids doing there :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What the fuck were basic foids doing there :feelskek::feelskek:
I have no idea, they were probably having the same thoughts about me. "What the fuck is this brown guy doing here?"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
any time a foid has interests traditionally held by men, she is just doing it for attention and simps

• +1
Reactions: watah, negativepsl, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
It used to be relatively rare for women to have nerdy male hobbies. Take anime, video games, books, music tastes etc. as an example. A girl at a metal concert, for example, would have 10/10 SMV in that crowd back in the day. They often weren't great looking, but at least they genuinely cared about the culture.

Now you can find women into these things everywhere. The egirl formula is simple: try to appeal to male interests as much as possible. And it's unbearably obvious when they do too...

View attachment 3146141

This brown whore definitely did not know what these terms she's using meant before frantically googling them... it's entirely performative, same as virtue signalling, and it makes me sick.

You'll notice that the things that really appeal to women, like for example, netflix schlock, k-dramas, smut novels, Deftones, are just an extension of the Chad worship we're all accustomed too...

This is precisely why the Tits or GTFO rule was created on forums and imageboards.

View attachment 3146161

Claiming to be female online in a male-dominated space basically was always an act of attention whoring and an attempt to statusmax. So much so that should an anonymous user claim to be female, she ought to post her breasts to prove she is female, as well as give male anons something to ogle. It was meant to be degrading.

Tits or GTFO still exists - every egirl has an Onlyfans. Only the dynamic is turned around. The only things being degraded are the incel men and their interests such whores are turning into brands.

It makes it hard to take any female with such interests seriously and genuinely, and it's just kind of sad...
What a classic I must have been too young for this phrase :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
most boomer marriage counselors say that shared interests/hobbies are the least important thing in the marriage, below shared values and sexual compatibility.

srs

@IAMNOTANINCEL @moredatesmorerapes @shabby890 @Imretarded? @incel194012940 @Jason Voorhees @arab_chink
Same after black pill, most of my interests are about external validation except videogames