All work is for losers

D

Deleted member 15310

Iron
Anything you do for money you should enjoy it so much that you would have done it for free. Money should just be a nice bonus. If not you will live a life full of doing shit you don't want to do, which is what losers do everyday. Life is about keeping cortisol as low as possible, laughing and having fun.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Elvisandreaa, TUSSELEIF and 16 others
Yep only subhumans work

I want to be a FT rotter

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and AlexBrown84
First world luxury option.

Fatou in Senegal. living from day to day. can't do this, for sure.
images

Just stop being poor, Fatou
Poor

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mortis and 7 others
Anything you do for money you should enjoy it so much that you would have done it for free. Money should just be a nice bonus. If not you will live a life full of doing shit you don't want to do, which is what losers do everyday. Life is about keeping cortisol as low as possible, laughing and having fun.
Money is everything but the people who preach about getting a job are fucking retarded. Using money to pay thousands a month for a house mortgage and insurance and then only once a year (if at all) have a shitty vacation for a week where you blow a months salary... :lul::lul::lul: 99% of the population is actually asleep so not worshipping a job and the wage cuck money. Money isn't real, it is going to inflate by double, you don't legally own a house or land.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and DivineBeing
Kanye said love is the new money. Now I give cash whenever I see a homeless person. To spread love
Wonder what they are using that money for

Attachments

• 2022-01-09 13-59-53.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Which is why hobby maxxing mogs

giga based

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah I'm a loser.

Almost all work is unpleasant, or they wouldn't pay you to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Working is for poors
I cant wait to quit and mock wageslaves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, forevergymcelling, Gaia262 and 2 others
RO
ROB NIGGAS FOR SURGERY MONEY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024 and DivineBeing
i wish living in first world, where i don't have to worry about the first two floors of maslow's pyramid.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DivineBeing
i wish living in first world, where i don't have to worry about the first two floors of maslow's pyramid.
Do u have 24h electricity and internet?

Society fucks you from the moment you are born unless you have rich parents. Society says you wageslave or die. I don't know how these teens think they can just live off mommy and daddy for life and just rot.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Society fucks you from the moment you are born unless you have rich parents. Society says you wageslave or die. I don't know how these teens think they can just live off mommy and daddy for life and just rot.
cope, ur just a fat lazy cunt :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and DivineBeing
That’s why I’m neet. I don’t know how people can work and just go on with their day. Spending 8 or more hours a day doing shit you don’t really want to do and that doesn’t interest you. It feels soul crushing as fuck. I tried working before, and I just get so depressed that I just quit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, delta7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
I'd rather live in a cave than work ngl :owo:

Tbh humans arent meant to have to much leisure time in society. Thats why well off countries have people blasting their domes off so much. A combination of degeneracy and not enough working.

but what about muh sigma grindset, sir?