all you need to be attractive [prove me wrong]

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
-at least average bones even slightly below average bones can work, maxilla and lower jaw to specify

-be white [excluding ginger and very light blonde pheno ofc]

- 5.5 or above out of 10 eye area, eyes are the window of the soul, they cannot be dark brown either, also if you have light eyes with good thick dark eyebrows and lashes you can get away with a worse shape and surrounding bones and fat pads aslong as its not bo2cel tier

- clear skin no acne or severe scaring

- a full head of hair

- a lean face anyone can do this with enough work and if you can't there are surgeries that can fix that quick smart

- don't be irl manlet 5ft8 and below

SHOW ME ANYONE WHO HAS ALL OF THAT AND THAT IS CONSIDERED UNNATTRACTIVE YOU CUNTS IRL PEOPLE I KNOW THAT HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS I THINK ARE BEAUTIFUL ONCE I SORT OUT MY LOOKSMAX ROUTINE AND SHIT I WILL BECOME ONE

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 10 others
Youre mostly right but jaw is more important than eye area. Eye area can carry you but jaw makes the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, court monarch777, Yerico7 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Yerico7, itorroella9 and 8 others
Mogger
Unknown 1

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
agua

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Pubertymaxxer3
Im considered unnatractive to girls

• +1
Youre mostly right but jaw is more important than eye area. Eye area can carry you but jaw makes the face
ovbiously jaw is one of the most important features 2nd most i think, but jaw is MUCH easier to change and eye area asthetics are something that your offspring carry on while jaw is a great deal enviroment

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, UglyGod360, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
H20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Pubertymaxxer3 and doll
  • +1
just use a 40 year old bloated guy with a huge nose theory, most white men are way better looking, that guy is ugly because of the age and collegan pill/ bloated and fwhr pill
SHOW ME ANYONE WHO HAS ALL OF THAT AND THAT IS CONSIDERED UNNATTRACTIVE YOU CUNTS IRL PEOPLE I KNOW THAT HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS I THINK ARE BEAUTIFUL ONCE I SORT OUT MY LOOKSMAX ROUTINE AND SHIT I WILL BECOME ONE
ricky gervais laughing GIF

• +1
Me
Anyway, what matters is to be attractive. I.e. chad, rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
Me
Anyway, what matters is to be attractive. I.e. chad, rest is cope
explain jasper hale of twilight then he would def not be considred chad but has all the things i listed and he is lusted after by girls

• +1
explain jasper hale of twilight then he would def not be considred chad but has all the things i listed and he is lusted after by girls
Idk who he is, just assume he's popular/star, w/e.
Better explain me.

• +1
I have cystic acne and a shit jaw but the rest I have, I'm planning on doing MSE and facepulling.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10615
I have cystic acne and a shit jaw but the rest I have, I'm planning on doing MSE and facepulling.
i have cystic acne aswell its fucking shit

• +1
david-png.958413
D

Last edited:
  • +1
-at least average bones even slightly below average bones can work, maxilla and lower jaw to specify

- 5.5 or above out of 10 eye area, eyes are the window of the soul, they cannot be dark brown either, also if you have light eyes with good thick dark eyebrows and lashes you can get away with a worse shape and surrounding bones and fat pads aslong as its not bo2cel tier

- a full head of hair

- a lean face anyone can do this with enough work and if you can't there are surgeries that can fix that quick smart

very light blonde mogs wth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and magnificentcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., 6'1currycel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
That's a lot to ask for in reality.

• +1
  • Hmm...

- a full head of hair

TFW you have dark brown (almost black) eyes and acne scars:feelswhy:

• +1
''be white [excluding ginger]'' - your picture is literally Jasper Hale who is practically ginger.

which red haired guy stole your girlfriend?

Attachments

• 51lo-+BCzxL._AC_.jpg
    51lo-+BCzxL._AC_.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 108
  • HkfH-mAkw55EpZZg63Q0KjwFiHceWrgvhDlJQxnFVww.jpg
    HkfH-mAkw55EpZZg63Q0KjwFiHceWrgvhDlJQxnFVww.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Robert_Kazinsky.jpg
    Robert_Kazinsky.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 63
  • a13ff48c880dcd5a60d5be82e8e59c82.png
    a13ff48c880dcd5a60d5be82e8e59c82.png
    463 KB · Views: 59
  • DnqGqn1XsAADYbu.jpg
    DnqGqn1XsAADYbu.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 72
  • 1d16e11375c844e09a36b7f7a00873ea--hairstyles-men-mens-haircuts.jpg
    1d16e11375c844e09a36b7f7a00873ea--hairstyles-men-mens-haircuts.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 72
  • df0aeec1a0cf.jpg
    df0aeec1a0cf.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
  • JFL
High wide cheekbones
Almond shaped eyes
Square jaw
Smooth skin
Straight nose
Wide lips
Thick dark eyebrows
Long dark eyelashes
Long/wide chin
Straight white teeth
Narrow low set hairline

Ratios:
FWHR: 1.8
Mid face: 1.0
Chin to philtrum: 2.25
ES ratio: 0.43-0.47
Nose to lip:
PFL to FWHR: anything below 5
PFL: 20-30mm
PFL to PFW: 3.1 - 3:1:5
Midface to chin: 0.55 - 0.65

Features (in detail)
Lips as wide as pupils and two inches wider than nose
Chin that’s twice the size of philtrum / is as wide as lips
Jaw that’s as wide as zygos
Front upper teeth projected as nasion
JAW: 115-130 gonial angle / Gonion going 1-2 inches further down the lips

Neck fat should go past all the facial features, chin should be on level with the philtrum, ramus should start level at the nasal base of the nose

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, CursedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
''be white [excluding ginger]'' - your picture is literally Jasper Hale who is practically ginger.

which red haired guy stole your girlfriend?
lol at this coping ginger rat, gingers are openly mocked and bullied
and jasper hale has blonde hair, in the movie he is called blonde and the wig they use for him is blonde, the lighting in my avi makes him looks ginger and the actor that plays jasper hale is naturally dark brown haired... a natural ginger is gross, they have the ugliest hair colour, usally dry skin with alot of freckles, and naturally high hairlines and thats not even mentoning there brows and lashes

jasper hale has none of the charactorisitcs of a ginger only pale skin besides that nothing else

your a coping ginger

gingers are the ethnics of white people never forget that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, magnificentcel and Pubertymaxxer3
i am ethnik but i mog you jfl

• +1
i am ethnik but i mog you jfl
im not saying i mog anyone you fucking spastic and im not taking shots at ethnics either when did i say ethnics are ugly in this thread shut the fuck up and leave the thread you valadation seeking faggot

• +1
FULL HEAD OF HAIR

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Dogs

- a full head of hair

Are you implying all white men are attractive?

• +1
Are you implying all white men are attractive?
no there are plenty of white men that are not attractive im just saying it is generally easier to be attractive if you are white

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Pubertymaxxer3
IT'S OVER
just get a wig im not even joking get a realistic one and just use that it would work and im pretty sure you can buy them online
and i wouldn't worry about hair loss to much nearly half the me i see over 25 have some sort of hairloss

• +1
just get a wig im not even joking get a realistic one and just use that it would work and im pretty sure you can buy them online
and i wouldn't worry about hair loss to much nearly half the me i see over 25 have some sort of hairloss
Indeed I got a haircut that frauds my hairline right now it's better than it used to be I actually look nt and not weirdo rn

• +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10615
no there are plenty of white men that are not attractive im just saying it is generally easier to be attractive if you are white.

no there are plenty of white men that are not attractive im just saying it is generally easier to be attractive if you are white
You mean it's easier to be attractive if you have white features (Chiseld Jaw, smaller nose, lighter color eye etc). When you say ''being white'' you make it sound like all white people are attractive.

• +1
You mean it's easier to be attractive if you have white features (Chiseld Jaw, smaller nose, lighter color eye etc). When you say ''being white'' you make it sound like all white people are attractive.
by white i mean white skin, coloured eyes, colour and variety in hair, taller most of the time, thinner nose, deeper set eyes, best noses and better jaws on average just overall better but that being said there are good looking ethnics who mog white guys but yes being white helps with being attractive

• +1
Bro no beef, but you just described features. Not being white itself.

• +1
Bro no beef, but you just described features. Not being white itself.
a full head of hair, a average or slightly below average jaw and maxilla, a lean face, and being above 5ft8 aren't white features they are features of any race

and yeah im not trying to start beef either bro

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Pubertymaxxer3
thats true not gonna lie

it is what it is tho

lol at this coping ginger rat, gingers are openly mocked and bullied
and jasper hale has blonde hair, in the movie he is called blonde and the wig they use for him is blonde, the lighting in my avi makes him looks ginger and the actor that plays jasper hale is naturally dark brown haired... a natural ginger is gross, they have the ugliest hair colour, usally dry skin with alot of freckles, and naturally high hairlines and thats not even mentoning there brows and lashes

jasper hale has none of the charactorisitcs of a ginger only pale skin besides that nothing else

your a coping ginger

gingers are the ethnics of white people never forget that
Damn you’re the first actual Incel I’ve seen on here haha. I thought it was a myth.

Damn you’re the first actual Incel I’ve seen on here haha. I thought it was a myth.
you don't even know me but ok

its funny when someone tries to start an argument for no reason then they get retaliation they try insult them lol your a fuckwit

you don't even know me but ok

its funny when someone tries to start an argument for no reason then they get retaliation they try insult them lol your a fuckwit
I was having a simple joke and you got really defensive about it, it was you that retaliated in full anger.

- a full head of hair

So basically you described a 5'9+ blue eyed, lean white guy with no recession, good hair and skin.

No shit.

I am 5'8, dark med white passing pheno, brown eyes + ok eye area after fillers and botox.

I get some attention for sure from girls

If I was a couple inches taller with coloured eyes, yes I would be considered attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
So basically you described a 5'9+ blue eyed, lean white guy with no recession, good hair and skin.

No shit.

I am 5'8, dark med white passing pheno, brown eyes + ok eye area after fillers and botox.

I get some attention for sure from girls

If I was a couple inches taller with coloured eyes, yes I would be considered attractive
spot on