all you schizo niggas writing essays

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
nigga tldr. DNRD. no one's reading your ramblings. incels are modern day philosophers my ass, no one is reading nigga, maybe some dalit but we all know their opinions does NOT matter. kys

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, gigell and ThugggButt
I read them all

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
nigga tldr. DNRD. no one's reading your ramblings. incels are modern day philosophers my ass, no one is reading nigga, maybe some dalit but we all know their opinions does NOT matter. kys
I read them all

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and DNRDniggerking
tldr?

ill read this later too long im busy rn

tldr: dnrd nigger faggot
4360380 photo 2024 09 03 20 20 07

• JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
It’s not so much for anyone else to read, it’s more just like stream of consciousness ranting to get it off my chest, like a diary. And if someone can relate to it or has something to add, cool, but I’m doing it for myself.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
the point of sharing philosophy for me is for critique

without studying philosophy your retarded

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
It’s not so much for anyone else to read, it’s more just like stream of consciousness ranting to get it off my chest, like a diary. And if someone can relate to it or has something to add, cool, but I’m doing it for myself.
enjoy it man. org is a good outlet, but I am still not reading. also you almost wrote a bit too much

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Honestly, I think we need to form a legitimate incel society. There are many high IQ posters here who are knowledgeable on philosophy, chemistry biology and more. Most researchers are literal soy ingesting cucks so they publish bullshit on incel adjacent movements. We need to create our own journals/newsletters to document incel history and enlighten the average person on the blackpill.

Honestly, I think we need to form a legitimate incel society. There are many high IQ posters here who are knowledgeable on philosophy, chemistry biology and more. Most researchers are literal soy ingesting cucks so they publish bullshit on incel adjacent movements. We need to create our own journals/newsletters to document incel history and enlighten the average person on the blackpill.
maybe, but 99% of whatever is here is literally DNRD material