Allah created you all

Because it’s a shitty religion and you actively CHOSE to be apart of it instead of being born into it 🤣
I was born a solider of Allah. Before you mock the world religion why don’t you put your arrogance to the side and read the Quran first. I beg you do this

I was born a solider of Allah. Before you mock the world religion why don’t you put your arrogance to the side and read the Quran first. I beg you do this
I will never believe in Islam due to his supporters beheading non believers, written off entirely, if there is a god it’s Jesus Christ

I will never believe in Islam due to his supporters beheading non believers, written off entirely, if there is a god it’s Jesus Christ
No where in the Quran does it say to behead non believers. Stupid radical terrorists like Isis believe this only

Most people who end up giving the Quran a chance end up converting, why do you think this? You have to go in with the right mindset. It’s sad that you think Christianity i the truth. It Christianity is the truth then Thinmeans god (Jesus) was birthed by a woman??

Allah created you all​

Middle finger jesus

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @noobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, PrinceLuenLeoncur and noobs
Most people who end up giving the Quran a chance end up converting, why do you think this? You have to go in with the right mindset. It’s sad that you think Christianity i the truth. It Christianity is the truth then Thinmeans god (Jesus) was birthed by a woman??
I’m not a Christianity professional but if I had to choose I would choose Christianity, atleast they don’t treat the women there like dogshit

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Kaari
I’m not a Christianity professional but if I had to choose I would choose Christianity, atleast they don’t treat the women there like dogshit
Plus Jesus wasn’t a pedophile, unlike Muhammad.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and lokmazclock
When did this lil Mexican nigga revert to islam 😂

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Muhammad also used his status as a ‘prophet’ to have multiple wives as well (don’t blame him), whereas Jesus in fairness practiced what he preached and lived very minimally. I’d choose Christianity over Islam any day.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
He crafted your body , and hence why you should be grateful for what you have.
Thats why its so long and hard to evolve as humans. Because retards like you exist

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Kaari
Muhammad also used his status as a ‘prophet’ to have multiple wives as well (don’t blame him), whereas Jesus in fairness practiced what he preached and lived very minimally. I’d choose Christianity over Islam any day.
Higher iq then 25% of the entire planet, Jesus is the best god there is.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Religion is stupid

• +1
He crafted your body , and hence why you should be grateful for what you have.
MashAnal 🧕🏿🧕🏿🧕🏿may Alabai🐶 and p3do-prophet Muhammad🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏴 (police be upon him) 👮guide you to do Jizzhad⚔️🕌 can kiss Kevin the Cube 🕋

marshmallow🙏 also Alan please save us🤤🙏🥺

• +1
MashAnal 🧕🏿🧕🏿🧕🏿may Alabai🐶 and p3do-prophet Muhammad🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏴 (police be upon him) 👮guide you to do Jizzhad⚔️🕌 can kiss Kevin the Cube 🕋

marshmallow🙏 also Alan please save us🤤🙏🥺
astaghfurillah , may Allah forgive you for what you have said. I’m only saying this because I don’t want you to burn in hell bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, mathis and mayo mogger