ALLAH IS ACTUALLY BLACK (PROOF)

High tier autistic post

High tier autistic post
????

to me my God is black deal with it

if you present me a non black god , I will sodomize him , God can n never be Jew or Arab lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
????

to me my God is black deal with it

if you present me a non black god , I will sodomize him , God can n never be Jew or Arab lol
Allah is a white man !

• Ugh..
@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL
Dont tagg me in blasphemous threads. It's contradictory to ask me to defend Islam one day and then create a thread opposing one of the most important principles of Islam the next day. If you mean this seriously, may you be cursed, and if it's a joke, may you be forgiven.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Screenshot 20231027 183645

Thoughts on this hadith yahki? Not sahih

Dont tagg me in blasphemous threads. It's contradictory to ask me to defend Islam one day and then create a thread opposing one of the most important principles of Islam the next day. If you mean this seriously, may you be cursed, and if it's a joke, may you be forgiven.
It’s not a joke

since I was a kid I always knew that my god was BLACK!

my god can never be BLACK

Astagfirullah.

It’s not a joke

since I was a kid I always knew that my god was BLACK!

my god can never be BLACK
Fuck you, You don't provide any justification for this blasphemy. You simply conceive an idea and present it as truth, even sharing this hideous notion without any so-called evidence or rationale.

• +1
Fuck you, You don't provide any justification for this blasphemy. You simply conceive an idea and present it as truth, even sharing this hideous notion without any so-called evidence or rationale.
I believe he suffers from schizophrenia. It’s best to ignore him.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yes but his mom was black
How the fuck you know that any proof ?
You are all arguing without any factual basis. The Prophet had a tanned complexion, neither black nor white. In the context of the Arab society of that time, the term white referred to a lighter, tanned color, white people were described as yellow.

• +1
Allah is black cause he made the first human in his image and the first human were black so Allah is black

• Ugh..
You are all arguing without any factual basis. The Prophet had a tanned complexion, neither black nor white. In the context of the Arab society of that time, the term white referred to a lighter, tanned color, white people were described as yellow.
But Allah is still black and has one foot

• Ugh..
OP's case is more airtight than his mom

There is no god jfl either you win the evolutionary lottery or you don’t.
what do you think btw how does the whole universe exist? in case you say the big bang who created that big bang?

Allah was originally black, then he made black ppl, who made white people, and then they created other people

• Ugh..
Go join NOI deviants you fucking nigger
Allah is black ,has one foot , and The holy mosque is in Senegal not Saudi

also my god isn’t Arab but black if you present an Arab god to me I will sodomize it