AllDayChemist payment method

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
how do you all pay on alldaychemist?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You can pay with cc to some third party but you need to show them your passport first, I think

That fucking compnay, ships to almost NOWHERE:

They need to get their act together. If you life in eaurope, you need to go black market almost, to get your shit.

I pay in nature if you know what I mean.
9493a78a6b5df0092a96cedbfda1c0a9.gif
1b21ab9a4f9beead0827eba08d1d187d.gif

They need to get their act together. If you life in eaurope, you need to go black market almost, to get your shit.
They ship to netherlands though and judging by your name you're also dutch

they ship to the UK I'm pretty sure
I pay in nature if you know what I mean.
9493a78a6b5df0092a96cedbfda1c0a9.gif
1b21ab9a4f9beead0827eba08d1d187d.gif
comedic genius

They ship to netherlands though and judging by your name you're also dutch
Really?
it says on theis website they don't cause the netherlands is on the NOT list:

I wnt ot, and had to resort to https://www.unitedpharmacies.nl . Whome porobably is bit more expensive then alldaychemist and have less choice. Like I couldn't get Minoxidill faom, I had to find dodgy ebay sellers to get that one.

bump -
i feel retarded trying to buy retin a. i am trying to pay in btc so i checked out the official bitcoin website and it suggested coinbase as a wallet as well as where to turn legal tender into bitcoins. however, i look at the reviews on trustpilot and they have extremely negative reviews. should i go through with coinbase or not? i dont want to transfer the money directly through my bank because people have reported that their bank accounts have been compromised. can someone outline exactly what they do to pay alldaychemist? thx

1) https://localbitcoins.com/
2) order on alldaychemist and receive a bitcoin adress (ex. 232320392042) to send a specific amount of bitcoin to (retin a cost)
3) go back to localbitcoins, buy that amount from a seller using ur prefered method of payment
4) on localbitcoins in your wallet, send the amount of bitcoin for the order to the adress.
5) wait confirmation from alldaychemist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
1) https://localbitcoins.com/
2) order on alldaychemist and receive a bitcoin adress (ex. 232320392042) to send a specific amount of bitcoin to (retin a cost)
3) go back to localbitcoins, buy that amount from a seller using ur prefered method of payment
4) on localbitcoins in your wallet, send the amount of bitcoin for the order to the adress.
5) wait confirmation from alldaychemist
call me high inhib but localbitcoins has a lot of bad reviews