Allergy shots and nasal strips

Eunuch

Eunuch

Iron
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
14
Reputation
11
I was a childhood mouthbreather and have been mewing hardcore for the last 6 years. I got on allergy shots 2 years ago and I have worn nasal strips every night for the last 6.

The more deformed you were, the higher degree of change will be. However, due to ossification patterns, you obv wont be able to develop to the degree you would have without the allergic deformation (common knowledge here). But from my longitudinal experience it definitely works in adults with the aid of these two things.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30959
reminder if u mew and chew during the day and then mouthbreathe at night u r no different than sisyphus. i did this from 16-20 and regret not jumping on allergy shots sooner
 

Similar threads

projectbojack_12
Blackpill Nasal tipping
Replies
3
Views
48
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
ihatemygenetics123
Replies
7
Views
88
Gajjo
Gajjo
zakfatstack$
Replies
4
Views
71
zakfatstack$
zakfatstack$
K
Replies
0
Views
76
KSK_Gorgasali
K
bulliedeveryday
Replies
2
Views
78
bulliedeveryday
bulliedeveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top