“Allow foids on this site bro” response to that pakistani Brady guy

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Ya allow foids on this site see what happens, look at all the larpers you hate? Guess what the larp is gonna get even more exgreiois

Averege person here will be 6’5 chadlite gymaxxed 8x7 inch dick over night, pajeets turn terrachad overnight

You will see a foid post “um personality matters most actually sweety don’t be an incel” and she will get 100 thumbs up reps and you will see some rameriz/chico avi responding with “your right queen mommy can I see your feet now🥰🥰

She will have 16k reps and 200 posts meanwhile users who have been here for years still have a negative post to rep ratio, she will life mog you even on an incel forum. But ya allow foids here bro right? @tombradylover

“”Muh they can help with ratings” man foids words don mean shit ofc they will tell some truecel “your actually cute if I didn’t have my 6’5 boyfriend I would date you”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Lonenely sigma, lemonnz and 29 others
@Gengar never allow them on this site

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, scrunchables and chudlite
If foids are ever allowed on here we all move to bookism in protest and that is not an idle threat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Lonenely sigma, YungTrappa and 6 others
True he also stated nudes as a reason. Nigga just ask some foid for nudes, you mog anyway, she’ll probably send

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and 1 other person
If foids are ever allowed on here we all move to bookism in protest and that is not an idle threat.
if they are they should have their own specific subsection, and if you jester you get banned. That’s how it should brb

True he also stated nudes as a reason. Nigga just ask some foid for nudes, you mog anyway, she’ll probably send
Exactly, you can get nudes by fucking chad fishing on tinder or any app like that. You don’t need an incel forum to get you nudes

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and baerr
Foids can fuck off to lipstickvalley or something

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, Brus Wane, Kazey and 3 others
and she will get 100 thumbs up reps and you will see some rameriz/chico avi responding with “your right queen mommy can I see your feet now🥰🥰
true. there's been multiple times where a woman got through and their DMs exploded by simps. even the "forum chads" were thirsty and dying to lick a drop of their sweat

avg user here likes to insult simps and girls, but they use the blackpill as a cope and excuse to keep rotting in their deluded worlds and will abandon it for an ounce of attention by an LTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, scrunchables and 6 others
nigga who cares about post to rep

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ihearvoices
nigga who cares about post to rep
I’m just saying, her rep here will 10x yours for just existing. She life mogs you even on here not just in real like
true. there's been multiple times where a woman got through and their DMs exploded by simps. even the "forum chads" were thirsty and dying to lick a drop of their sweat

avg user here likes to insult simps and girls, but they use the blackpill as a cope and excuse to keep rotting in their deluded worlds and will abandon it for an ounce of attention by an LTB
I agree, they would drop all their beliefs for a chance at ltb pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future slavic chad, Bars and GlamourPursuer
the moment foids are allowed on this site, I am deleting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, scrunchables and 8 others
Not a single foid would stay on this forum for more than 30 minutes, and if they did, they would only do it to promote their OF in users dm, so they would get banned sooner or later..

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables, irkkedmulatto and 3 others
only allow girls if they look like billie eilish tbh

Foids can fuck off to lipstickvalley or something
how is it more braindead and bias then here nigga

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, NoReedemingFeature and FBl
you guys just hate fun

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future slavic chad, tombradylover and GlamourPursuer
Based take, your right, it would be a mess, a foid can't be beneficial for rating, girls have diff tastes, and aren't proper, they are too sweet n bla bla to rate properly.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Zenis
Based take, your right, it would be a mess, a foid can't be beneficial for rating, girls have diff tastes, and aren't proper, they are too sweet n bla bla to rate properly.
They will rate some Ltn Indian, a 7/10 and then this guy will think he’s some chadlite

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, NoReedemingFeature, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
They will rate some Ltn Indian, a 7/10 and then this guy will think he’s some chadlite
exactly, using this reply to bump your thread, more people have to see this

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ya allow foids on this site see what happens, look at all the larpers you hate? Guess what the larp is gonna get even more exgreiois

Averege person here will be 6’5 chadlite gymaxxed 8x7 inch dick over night, pajeets turn terrachad overnight

You will see a foid post “um personality matters most actually sweety don’t be an incel” and she will get 100 thumbs up reps and you will see some rameriz/chico avi responding with “your right queen mommy can I see your feet now🥰🥰

She will have 16k reps and 200 posts meanwhile users who have been here for years still have a negative post to rep ratio, she will life mog you even on an incel forum. But ya allow foids here bro right? @tombradylover

“”Muh they can help with ratings” man foids words don mean shit ofc they will tell some truecel “your actually cute if I didn’t have my 6’5 boyfriend I would date you”
Also the dudes on this website I already don’t like and find to be losers and weird and tbh insufferable so I can’t imagine how annoying and weird a black pilled girl would be jfl

Also the dudes on this website I already don’t like and find to be losers and weird and tbh insufferable so I can’t imagine how annoying and weird a black pilled girl would be jfl
They would just be on here for free validation, stupid sluts

Seeing your felllw brocels turn into normie jesters ain’t fun
ALLOW WOMEN ON ORG

:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and tombradylover
Female org users in a week gonna have like 11 Posts with 4400 rep

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Zenis
You will see a foid post “um personality matters most actually sweety don’t be an incel”
Personality is cope. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hate foids who peddle this lie.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and wsada
of course a paki asked for that

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, tombradylover, vernier and 2 others
Op the type of a poster who d make 10 posts about them every day

That's why i want them here, i want to enjoy the show and watch your integrity disappear in a second

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bars and Yliaster
There's already some foids on here, but they aren't able to be open about it or they stick to just lurking and that's how it should be.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Bars and Zenis
Op the type of a poster who d make 10 posts about them every day

That's why i want them here, i want to enjoy the show and watch your integrity disappear in a second

same :Comfy:🍿

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Prince of Pakistan
There's already some foids on here, but they aren't able to be open about it or they stick to just lurking and that's how it should be.

Not sure why you're against it lol just means even more reps and attention for you :)

Imagine women in the ratings section:

>sub5 posts thread "rate me brutally honest"
>woman: why would you put a number on your self-worth? Just be yourself, personality matters most. I personally like short and bald kings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier and Zenis
Imagine women in the ratings section:

>sub5 posts thread "rate me brutally honest"
>woman: why would you put a number on your self-worth? Just be yourself, personality matters most. I personally like short and bald kings.
“My boyfriend just happens to be 6’4”

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes

You're* you're*

imagine caring about reps

:feelsrope:

It isn't going to happen anyways moreover he's Persian not Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Jfl ur a pathetic incel. I gave a solution to every problem and still u nigers bitch and complain pathetic fucks

Attachments

• IMG_2520.png
    IMG_2520.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and GlamourPursuer
Nah man, FUCK YOU u close-minded fucking piece of shit. I gave legit ways to keep the integrity of site while allowing foids and u ignored everything and started blabbering and bitching like the incel u are. Ur fucking delusional if u think foids cant be integrated in a way that improves this site and makes it more fun while still preserving its integrity

Nah man, FUCK YOU u close-minded fucking piece of shit. I gave legit ways to keep the integrity of site while allowing foids and u ignored everything and started blabbering and bitching like the incel u are. Ur fucking delusional if u think foids cant be integrated in a way that improves this site and makes it more fun while still preserving its integrity
I get that but people here won’t listen to these rules that keep the integrity of it they will go “oh foid posted I must jester”

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
But I will admit your rule on auto banning femainst/woke talk from foids is good, that could actually work, but my main issue will be how “stone cold trucels” here will turn into normie jesters

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and tombradylover
I get that but people here won’t listen to these rules that keep the integrity of it they will go “oh foid posted I must jester”
Ppl can listen when they get banned by the mods for not following the rules. Thats why I keep saying AS LONG AS the mods enforce proper and strict rules this idea can most definitely work dude. Every single complaint ppl have about foids joining site can be fixed by strict rules and its proper enforcement along with a structure that enables a male and female interaction section while still keeping a male only section on forum SO WE GET BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

THINK ABOUT IT BRO. THEY CALLING ME A MADMAN IM SECRETLY A GENIUS

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Zenis
But I will admit your rule on auto banning femainst/woke talk from foids is good, that could actually work, but my main issue will be how “stone cold trucels” here will turn into normie jesters
Like I said, have rules against that too. No jestering allowed. U get set amount of warnings for it. Once mods deemed u have jestering more then 2-3 times u get banned. Problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Zenis