“Allow foids on this site bro” response to that pakistani Brady guy

Like I said, have rules against that too. No jestering allowed. U get set amount of warnings for it. Once mods deemed u have jestering more then 2-3 times u get banned. Problem solved
ya that’s also what I said for women to be allowed here jestering and woke talk needs to be bannable. And make a specific section for women only so you can jester in off topic but not in the women’s section. No femainst bullshit, no curries larping as some 6’5 aryan aryan terrachad to try and get nudes, no jestering, and maybe foids can’t get rep

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
ya that’s also what I said for women to be allowed here jestering and woke talk needs to be bannable. And make a specific section for women only so you can jester in off topic but not in the women’s section. No femainst bullshit, no curries larping as some 6’5 aryan aryan terrachad to try and get nudes, no jestering, and maybe foids can’t get rep
Yes dude yes. See now ur starting to understand why I'm so adamant about this. If done properly we can improve and make this site more fun without eliminating that dynamic of having a this be a male only space. there literally nothing to lose and everything to gain. It would be more work for the mods and staff tho that's the only downside i can think of (outside the rules not getting properly enforced or made which would then fuck the site i agree with that part)

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Based take, your right, it would be a mess, a foid can't be beneficial for rating, girls have diff tastes, and aren't proper, they are too sweet n bla bla to rate properly.
Buddy I see where ur coming from but lets be honest the ppl on here suck fucking ass at rating as is we wouldn't be worse off with having women do the ratings the greycels on here cant rate properly if their fucking life depended on it

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and depressionmaxxing
You idiots don‘t realize that the usebase is probably 10%+ foids, larping as men and making an „Not-Op Rate this becky from my school“ threads

• +1
Buddy I see where ur coming from but lets be honest the ppl on here suck fucking ass at rating as is we wouldn't be worse off with having women do the ratings the greycels on here cant rate properly if their fucking life depended on it
They overrate themselfs all the time. Every greycel considers him atleast average

• +1
Yes dude yes. See now ur starting to understand why I'm so adamant about this. If done properly we can improve and make this site more fun without eliminating that dynamic of having a this be a male only space. there literally nothing to lose and everything to gain. It would be more work for the mods and staff tho that's the only downside i can think of (outside the rules not getting properly enforced or made which would then fuck the site i agree with that part)
also another rule should be no gaslighting, foids can’t say some bullshit to some trucel to make him feel better. I mean most of the mods don’t have anything better to do anyway so I think they could do it. Yes that’s my main worry the rules not being enforced properly and then it’s over for this site, another male site ruined

• +1
brother you do not need a rating, you can rate yourself
how do people treat you irl? here's the rating

trusting someone on this Incel forum for rating even if legitimate and bla bla Is Just shit, nobody cares about ratios irl or allat bs

• +1
also another rule should be no gaslighting, foids can’t say some bullshit to some trucel to make him feel better. I mean most of the mods don’t have anything better to do anyway so I think they could do it. Yes that’s my main worry the rules not being enforced properly and then it’s over for this site, another male site ruined
Yea I guess i should have prefaced my thread about adding women by saying that WE SHOULDNT ADD WOMEN IF THE MODS AND STAFF WOULDNT BE WILLING TO MAKE AND ENFORCE PROPER RULES....

Then it would be a fucked shitshow lmao. But I'm not a retard. They calling me a madman when I'm actually a genius who thought this all through.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
brother you do not need a rating, you can rate yourself
how do people treat you irl? here's the rating

trusting someone on this Incel forum for rating even if legitimate and bla bla Is Just shit, nobody cares about ratios irl or allat bs
Exactly so why care so much about foids "inaccurate" ratings on here? It will still mog the shitty greycels ratings on here and like u say it doesn't even matter as "real life" is ur true rating anyway. So there is literally NOTHING to lose

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yea I guess i should have prefaced my thread about adding women by saying that WE SHOULDNT ADD WOMEN IF THE MODS AND STAFF WOULDNT BE WILLING TO MAKE AND ENFORCE PROPER RULES....

Then it would be a fucked shitshow lmao. But I'm not a retard. They calling me a madman when I'm actually a genius who thought this all through.
And worse case scenario if this happens, insta ban every single foid and delete the women’s sub section

• +1