Almond eye surgery before after

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This guy posted 2-3 weeks back on Reddit and I have been following his recovery. What do you think of the results? I think it is very good.

Before

userimage-3089780.jpg

After

userimage-3110481.png

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
whats the point of this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 6401
whats the point of this surgery
The point is to improve your eye area by improving your canthal tilt and scleral show if any. Also to give the hunter eye look as Sodoku said. This guy had ok eye area already but it definitely looks better in the after pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 6401
@11gaijin do you think it's possible to look good with upper eyelid exposure? Like a lot. I had a chalaizon and it basically made my upper eyelid show a lot more, despite removing it

• +1
@11gaijin do you think it's possible to look good with upper eyelid exposure? Like a lot. I had a chalaizon and it basically made my upper eyelid show a lot more, despite removing it
It definitely is possible but you need to have a other good features in that case. Ideal for males are hooded eyes with no upper eyelid exposure.

412f0b3a957f177afce4206cb23feea2.jpg

• +1
I never thought about getting surgery but I may consider this in the future

• +1
It definitely is possible but you need to have a great lower third in that case. Ideal for males are hooded eyes with no upper eyelid exposure.

My lower third definitely isn't weak and looks great from the side. I can fix the eye issue with glasses but I'm desperate to get contacts soon so it'll drop my rating down at least a good 2 points. I don't want any surgery around my eyes tbh as you can tell I find them sensitive

• +1
My lower third definitely isn't weak and looks great from the side. I can fix the eye issue with glasses but I'm desperate to get contacts soon so it'll drop my rating down at least a good 2 points. I don't want any surgery around my eyes tbh as you can tell I find them sensitive
Wearing glasses isn't really a fix in my opinion unless you can carry that nerdy look well. Contacts are usually used to remove glasses as glasses are a failo imo. You can see the Pacino pic I posted. Do you have it worse than that, I mean the upper eyelid exposure.

You can fix the upper eyelid exposure by surgery, Taban has before after pics of that too. He is the god of eye surgeries. I think it is obvious to be scared about the eye surgery thing but tbh they are not riskier than other surgeries. In fact these surgeries involve the eyelids so you are going to be fine.

• +1
How much is it?

• +1
  • +1
Wow, better off getting orbital implants tbh
Almond eye surgery is really worth it though. This guy doesn't have a bad eye area to begin with but almond eye surgeries fixes multiple issues like scleral show, negative canthal tilt and giving that hunter eye look. Orbital implants don't solve those problems.

This is another work by the same doc

Eight.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
I never thought about getting surgery but I may consider this in the future

Thats what this site does to you brother.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 6401, Weed and 1 other person
Wearing glasses isn't really a fix in my opinion unless you can carry that nerdy look well. Contacts are usually used to remove glasses as glasses are a failo imo. You can see the Pacino pic I posted. Do you have it worse than that, I mean the upper eyelid exposure.

You can fix the upper eyelid exposure by surgery, Taban has before after pics of that too. He is the god of eye surgeries. I think it is obvious to be scared about the eye surgery thing but tbh they are not riskier than other surgeries. In fact these surgeries involve the eyelids so you are going to be fine.

Because of the chalaizon, my upper eyelid currently looks like this
HZeOuu0

I can't really spot why his eye area looks bad but tbh mine seems to look decent. I could be coping. Once I remove the chalaizon, it looks like Pacino

• +1
Worth every k

• +1
View attachment 222
I can't really spot why his eye area looks bad but tbh mine seems to look decent. I could be coping. Once I remove the chalaizon, it looks like Pacino
His upper eyelid exposure is massive. And I don't know the term for this extreme exposure and the reason behind that.

You can post a pic of your eye area though. I am sure that your issue can be fixed and upper eyelid surgery shouldn't even be complicated.

Taban has a section dedicated to this

https://tabanmd.com/gallery/eyelid-chalazion-stye-surgery/

• +1
looks better than before because of less nct but those are hardly hunter eyes. I guess that's all surgery can do

• +1
Almond eye surgery is really worth it though. This guy doesn't have a bad eye area to begin with but almond eye surgeries fixes multiple issues like scleral show, negative canthal tilt and giving that hunter eye look. Orbital implants don't solve those problems.

Eight.jpg
Holy shit, you're right! (Looks like he's had some other stuff done, though, or he's just lost weight, I can't tell)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I want this surgery. I know it's around $2,000 or something like that. Hopefully I can get it before I'm halfway through college.

• +1
I want this surgery. I know it's around $2,000 or something like that. Hopefully I can get it before I'm halfway through college.
This one is $10k boyo

• +1
Taban is one of the select few people you should only go to for eyes and no one else.

A few of his canthoplasties have failed tho, various lookism members have gotten them

• +1
Taban is one of the select few people you should only go to for eyes and no one else.

A few of his canthoplasties have failed tho, various lookism members have gotten them
Yeah, Taban is the best in this field.

• +1
Not worth the money imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Almond eye surgery is pretty expensive. Almost $10k

Is it actually called almond eye surgery or is there another name to this?

• +1
So many possible surgeries, so little money :feelsrope:

• +1
daily reminder = squinting is for free

just squint all day like male models do if you don't have the money for it.

• +1
That's actually an excellent result. Too bad it's $10K. I wonder if it can be done cheaper, in Turkey for example.

• +1

Eight.jpg
Scleral show means bad under eye support, and oribtal rims give you the under eye support. NCT is also caused by a negative vector a.k.a bad orbital rim projection.
Anyway, good results, good motivation, good thread.

• +1
Scleral show means bad under eye support, and oribtal rims give you the under eye support. NCT is also caused by a negative vector a.k.a bad orbital rim projection.
Anyway, good results, good motivation, good thread.
I've heard that orbital rim implant might worsen the scleral show. Is it true?
That's actually an excellent result. Too bad it's $10K. I wonder if it can be done cheaper, in Turkey for example.
Yeah, Taban is a genius. His work is expensive but I he is the best eye surgeon no doubt.
Yet another work by Taban

userimage-2161721.jpg

• +1
I've heard that orbital rim implant might worsen the scleral show. Is it true?
Just google before and after surgery pics, you will see that it improves it. Lower eyelid retraction is there in the first place because of recessed orbital rims, there's not enough under eye support so the skin is dragged down, therefore, you can see the scleral show.

• +1
This one is $10k boyo
Shit, well if I save $150 a month, by the time I'm out of college I'll have 10,000 total with savings. Maybe I'll do this. :unsure:

• +1
View attachment 222

My looks exactly like this too except, I’m 100% uglier because of phenotype

• +1
This guy posted 2-3 weeks back on Reddit and I have been following his recovery. What do you think of the results? I think it is very good.

Before

userimage-3089780.jpg

After

userimage-3110481.png

Where is the reddit post? This as well as other pics are really good results on the lower eyelid shape and even fixes canthal tilt.

• +1
Where is the reddit post? This as well as other pics are really good results on the lower eyelid shape and even fixes canthal tilt.
He deleted his reddit post and reposted in realself. You can browse Ray Taban’s website to see all his results.

• +1
Changes don't look big but they are.. looks cool even though I have a good eye area for middle eastern people

• +1
Changes don't look big but they are.. looks cool even though I have a good eye area for middle eastern people

Just Sunglassesmax

• +1