Almond eyes are ideal, hunter eyes aren't.

wolf321

wolf321

Iron
Huter eyes like David Gandy, Sean Opry etc aren't ideal, and completely PSL autistic male gaze. Almond mogs, PSL wise yes Hunter, but in appeal almond eyes far mogs, that doesnt mean hunter eyes are untatractive, but girls prefer someone like, Hexum, Vasily, Alain Delon, michal mzarik, Vito Basso, eye areas, hunter eyes looks very striking, which is good, but makes you look untrustworthy, and less pretty, so you won't be as appealing to younger girls, 18 to 24, when i say almond eyes i don't mean prey eyes, I mean eyes with a some uue, but still dark dense eyebrows.

You still don't believe me?
Watch this Reddit post, where 100s of females needed to choose what side they find has more attractive men, and the guys on the left site with almond shaped eyes and upper eyelid expsure completely destroyed the hunter eyes side, and the hunter eyes side had all your favorite PSL gods, aswell.

Download
F813615ec3096cb76ddf52448fa53407
E4091192c0185e75b9235148ca543bab
Who is better looking brad pitt or hexum v0 q0k2qe4t70bb1
D7064164ad5af1564a6db630f5667a19 1
S l400

VS
This
R7aavvb9as781
Rate hernan drago harmony 93 6 v0 4g557re51y8b1
2040764 500w
1809485 500w

Attachments

• e4091192c0185e75b9235148ca543bab.jpg
    e4091192c0185e75b9235148ca543bab.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, CreepyJewel1, xyukeeee and 5 others
water, hunter eyes are pure autism also gandy/drago/barrett dont have hunter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, datboijj, borntosuffer and 1 other person
BROOTAL MUH BARRETT IS ATTRACTIVE BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Mewton, OneCopDayKepRopAway and 3 others
water, hunter eyes are pure autism also gandy/drago/barrett dont have hunter
yes they do, they have pretty much no upper eyelid exposure

yes they do, they have pretty much no upper eyelid exposure
hunter eyes aren't all about UEE retard, its about the eye being vertically narrow horizontally wide

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and thebuffdon690
hunter eyes aren't all about UEE retard, its about the eye being vertically narrow horizontally wide
yes and those guys all have those things, anyways the reddit post still proves my point, girls prefer eyes that are more almond and innocent looking, than hunter eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and BrahminBoss
yes and those guys all have those things, anyways the reddit post still proves my point, girls prefer eyes that are more almond and innocent looking, than hunter eyes.
no they dont, barrett doesnt, gandy doesnt, drago doesnt. fuck off.

no they dont, barrett doesnt, gandy doesnt, drago doesnt. fuck off.
yes they do faggot, you know this, that's literally what sean opry and david gandy is known for in this looksmaxing community

yes they do faggot, you know this, that's literally what sean opry and david gandy is known for in this looksmaxing community
yes everyone thinks david has hunter but no. david doesnt have hunter

and i never said sean doesnt have hunter, he has.

Over for killereyescels

yes everyone thinks david has hunter but no. david doesnt have hunter

and i never said sean doesnt have hunter, he has.
he's actually one of them that has true hunter eyes, even in interviews they always look hunter.

the only girls that like hunter eyes, are mentally ill girls, that have no self-respect.

the weird old uncle that wanna rxpe your daughter.
R7aavvb9as781

vs

the angel, that have been send from god himself, true adam.
Vasiliy stepanov vs alain delon v0 nuv4htdpgi9c1 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, OneCopDayKepRopAway and Teddo23
classic 24 cel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
"the reddit post proves my point" gtfo fag greycel talking and thinking he has clue of they gonna vote that site cause barrett looks uncanny as fuck and they simp for cavill cause status

Whats the difference between say barret or gandy and Opry and salih
Orbital bone shape, dont ask any more questions

Legit. Hunter eyes only appeal to PSL autists. Almond eyes mog.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Heinrich Schmidt
bro barrett got slandered

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Huter eyes like David Gandy, Sean Opry etc aren't ideal, and completely PSL autistic male gaze. Almond mogs, PSL wise yes Hunter, but in appeal almond eyes far mogs, that doesnt mean hunter eyes are untatractive, but girls prefer someone like, Hexum, Vasily, Alain Delon, michal mzarik, Vito Basso, eye areas, hunter eyes looks very striking, which is good, but makes you look untrustworthy, and less pretty, so you won't be as appealing to younger girls, 18 to 24, when i say almond eyes i don't mean prey eyes, I mean eyes with a some uue, but still dark dense eyebrows.

Watch this Reddit post, where 100s of females needed to choose what side they find has more attractive men, and the guys on the left site with almond shaped eyes and upper eyelid expsure completely destroyed the hunter eyes side, and the hunter eyes side had all your favorite PSL gods, aswell.

View attachment 2928935View attachment 2928939View attachment 2928942View attachment 2928943View attachment 2929267View attachment 2930241
VS
This
View attachment 2930244View attachment 2930247View attachment 2930251View attachment 2930253

Kids on TikTok say Chico has almond eyes and it’s hilarious his eyes are clearly somewhat hooded, they have no idea the difference between eye shapes and hooding.

View attachment 2928935View attachment 2928939View attachment 2928942View attachment 2928943View attachment 2929267View attachment 2930241
VS
This
View attachment 2930244View attachment 2930247View attachment 2930251View attachment 2930253

Fs Almond eyes with low uee are ideal and female gazed maxxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer