Almost 3 months on fin. Could i get good regrowth?

B

baldingeboy

Iron
Only posted this area since it was the most sparse pre-fin (and im seeing this type of regrowth all over). Everything that isn't thick and long wasn't there before

I dont use min or niz but I dermwroll once a week. Can these hairs go terminal?
20210317 085655

It's over for you buddy boyo

You are unlikely to get good regrowth with finasteride if you are very prone to hair loss. Fin only slashes 70% of your DHT give you take; it does not address the 30% left over and the spike in testosterone that results from the 5AR ihnibition.

If you want guaranteed regrowth you must address all androgens and provide stimulus. So the golden stack will be:
  1. Finasteride
  2. RU58841 (takes care of androgens that finasteride left behind)
  3. Minoxidil + micro needling

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel
You are unlikely to get good regrowth with finasteride if you are very prone to hair loss. Fin only slashes 70% of your DHT give you take; it does not address the 30% left over and the spike in testosterone that results from the 5AR ihnibition.

If you want guaranteed regrowth you must address all androgens and provide stimulus. So the golden stack will be:
  1. Finasteride
  2. RU58841 (takes care of androgens that finasteride left behind)
  3. Minoxidil + micro needling
I might not be so DHT sensitive as much as having ridiculously high DHT, seeing as i have zero side effects from it. I've been balding for 9 years and my shaved head without the flash in bright light looks like this (diffuse thinner). I mainly tok fin to maintain so I could get a transplant but it looks a lot thicker than it did before.

Will start buying min after my 3rd month on fin but I'm worried about the cardiovascular effects of ru, especially ru + min combined

Attachments

• 20210317_123343.jpg
    20210317_123343.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I have returned after 6 months. Here is an august versus november comparison of that bald patch on the left. this is the emptiest part of my head, with regrowth all around. hopefully i'll be able to get medium-ish density once these hairs fully thicken up, they keep falling out and growing back darker and stronger. I will probably still need a transplant, however its nice to see gains.

Attachments

• august.jpeg
    august.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 19
  • november.jpeg
    november.jpeg
    442.6 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, dakchuh, khvirgin and 1 other person