Almost a year of minoxidil on eyebrows

Ok bro do i need to know anything else and thanks brl
Nah I dont think so. I'm just giving advice based off my experience, but of course your experience may be different.
But remember shedding may happen occasionally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Is it permanent!
Dont know yet, ive been off it for a few weeks just because I ran out.
They look the same right now, but I still plan to use it for another year or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and lifestyle21873
And I shall continue:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Well give it about 4 hours before moisturizing. Let the minox dry out and be absorbed before putting anything else on.

I typically just moisturize at random hours in the day.
shit i’m putting vaseline on them straight after using minox

u think that will ruin my results?

shit i’m putting vaseline on them straight after using minox

u think that will ruin my results?
Not ruin it ,but wait 4 hours till minox is absorbed

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Minox foam absorbs in 30 mins jfl
Whether foam or liquid, it should stay on for at least 4 hours. Tests have shown 50% is absorbed in the first hour, and 75% by hour four.

Bear in mind that this study was conducted on the scalp. However, the scalp has less barrier function4) and theoretically this could mean the face can take longer to fully absorb

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Whether foam or liquid, it should stay on for at least 4 hours. Tests have shown 50% is absorbed in the first hour, and 75% by hour four.

Bear in mind that this study was conducted on the scalp. However, the scalp has less barrier function4) and theoretically this could mean the face can take longer to fully absorb
Fuck yah I just checked . Foam takes 30 mins to dry jfl not absorb . I conflated the terms

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and goat2x
I used minox 5% in eyebrows and beard, don't obtain good results, so I'll start use minox 15%, to see changes

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
stop
you're making my eyebrows less special

• +1
I used minox 5% in eyebrows and beard, don't obtain good results, so I'll start use minox 15%, to see changes
Thats very strong lol

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Thats very strong lol
I know, but is result or nothing.
After 3 months using it, I will make a threat about the product and if it's worth.

I know, but is result or nothing.
After 3 months using it, I will make a threat about the product and if it's worth.
I mean even with my results, they weren't really noticeable until 5 or 6 months in, I had a couple extra hairs at 2 or 3 months in but...

for the vellus hair:dye your eyebrows

• +1
@DianabolDownie Just ordered some, holy shit I'm so excited to try this shit

I'm lacking eyebrows hard, gonna try to make it straight, longer and thicker

Thanks again brother

• +1
@DianabolDownie Just ordered some, holy shit I'm so excited to try this shit

I'm lacking eyebrows hard, gonna try to make it straight, longer and thicker

Thanks again brother
Good luck man, just got some minox foam at the store
Expensive but im going to try it out on other areas.

Also, dont expect results for the first few months, because at least in my experience, there was hardly any noticeable difference for a solid 2 or 3 months. I noticed a few extra hairs growing around, but nothing significant.

• +1
@DianabolDownie Bro I'm like 2-3weeks in and the first 2 weeks my eyes brows were dry as fuck, flaky skin and very itchy

This is all my fault though because I was applying way too much like 6 dips of cotton buds for each eyebrow

giphy.gif

Now I use only 2 dips and skin is not as dry and doesn't flake anymore thanks fuck, I've already seen very few new hairs that are very thin and almost transparent growing jfl (hopefully they get darker and thicker)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and DianabolDownie
I know for beard you have to stay 6 month, then you can go off the minox and keep the gainz.

Is is the same with eyebrows ?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
I know for beard you have to stay 6 month, then you can go off the minox and keep the gainz.

Is is the same with eyebrows ?
I dont know, I kept my eyebrow gains for a few weks when I ran out, but now i'm back on
@DianabolDownie Bro I'm like 2-3weeks in and the first 2 weeks my eyes brows were dry as fuck, flaky skin and very itchy

This is all my fault though because I was applying way too much like 6 dips of cotton buds for each eyebrow

giphy.gif

Now I use only 2 dips and skin is not as dry and doesn't flake anymore thanks fuck, I've already seen very few new hairs that are very thin and almost transparent growing jfl (hopefully they get darker and thicker)
Yea, I just dipped it twice. I'd also try not to scratch (if you are), I'd scratch it a lot at first and that would result in me losing eyebrows jfl

• +1
consensus? do the hairs become terminal?

How much minoxidil bottles did u have to buy to use for a year? I'm a poorcel and I won't buy whole box only for my eyebrows jfl

What % did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Quick update:
It has been over two years since I began using minoxidil on my brows. I quit usage for about 5 months and noticed some slight loss of density after a month, however I never noticed any more lost density after that, and my brows remained thicker than before.

Recently I picked up using it again just to see how far I can get with results before I looked like a wereolf. I've gained more coverage in the past few months than I've ever had, my eyelashes have also grown noticably (I have no before pics because I was too afraid to show my uee and recessed orbitals jfl).
Skin looks weird especially in last photo, but I can assure you this is not the result of minoxidil. My skin always gets stupidly dry in the winter and my eczema flares up.
20220226 191531
20220226 191749

20220226 181902

@Umbra I've seen you asking about how long results stay, here's how it went for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, dxvid, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
Mogger.

did you use anything for your eyelashes

Did your eyebrows got straighter or am i tripping?
Minox made them grow, but I've never used anything on them specifically.
And nah, its just the weird angles of the pics, getting close to one eye made it easier to see individual hairs since my new camera is pretty shit from afar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
Quick update:
It has been over two years since I began using minoxidil on my brows. I quit usage for about 5 months and noticed some slight loss of density after a month, however I never noticed any more lost density after that, and my brows remained thicker than before.

Recently I picked up using it again just to see how far I can get with results before I looked like a wereolf. I've gained more coverage in the past few months than I've ever had, my eyelashes have also grown noticably (I have no before pics because I was too afraid to show my uee and recessed orbitals jfl).
Skin looks weird especially in last photo, but I can assure you this is not the result of minoxidil. My skin always gets stupidly dry in the winter and my eczema flares up.
View attachment 1566207View attachment 1566219

View attachment 1566231
@Umbra I've seen you asking about how long results stay, here's how it went for me
Legit. Taking a break from minoxidil for a few months will supercharge your gains.

I was using fake min for 2 months after being on legit stuff for 4 months. When i realized it was fake I went back on the old stuff, and it doubled my gains in one month to more than id ever had. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dxvid and DianabolDownie
Minox made them grow, but I've never used anything on them specifically.
And nah, its just the weird angles of the pics, getting close to one eye made it easier to see individual hairs since my new camera is pretty shit from afar
Did you use the foam or the liquid version?

Legit. Taking a break from minoxidil for a few months will supercharge your gains.

I was using fake min for 2 months after being on legit stuff for 4 months. When i realized it was fake I went back on the old stuff, and it doubled my gains in one month to more than id ever had. :feelsokman:
Did you use the foam or the liquid version?