almost able to buy an iphone, then i will fuck every virgin pussy at my school

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
after i save up 150 more dollars and im able to buy an ihpone instead of this piece of shit android. i will finally be able to talk to girls and accept their friend request on snapchat.

there is a girl i know likes me and another one was secretly taking a photo of me prob cause im htn-chadlite

just wait until i buy this iphone, i wont have to be scared to take out my phone. i will accept the snpachat friend request and fuck every single virgin pussy that you incels cant. iwill take the virginity of beckys

i literally have like 20 friend request on snap from girls at my school and most are by search so u alr know they want this dick. just need a new phone. if u have read this far kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I hate how foids are disgusted when you don't have an iPhone

• +1
Reactions: Milk and deadmanwalking
I hate how foids are disgusted when you don't have an iPhone
True tbh. I like android cuz I can download apks and shit. Cuck apple won't let me do Dat shit

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
after i save up 150 more dollars and im able to buy an ihpone instead of this piece of shit android. i will finally be able to talk to girls and accept their friend request on snapchat.

there is a girl i know likes me and another one was secretly taking a photo of me prob cause im htn-chadlite

just wait until i buy this iphone, i wont have to be scared to take out my phone. i will accept the snpachat friend request and fuck every single virgin pussy that you incels cant. iwill take the virginity of beckys

i literally have like 20 friend request on snap from girls at my school and most are by search so u alr know they want this dick. just need a new phone. if u have read this far kill yourself
phone is everything