Almost ALL men who are 40+ hand mog me brutally. Despite me having above average hands for a zoomer (18)

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Context I’m 6’3 barefoot and I got pretty big hands considering I’m tall. So obviously I hand mog EVERY zoomer friend that I have. Even friends close to my height, I hand mog. So I got pretty big hands right? Well no, I get hand mogged almost every time by older men, despite of their height. I noticed this yesterday when I had to handshake an old gigamanlet (I was like 2 heads taller than him) and his hands we’re still bigger than mine. Even his grip was better.
I think this is the biggest indicator of lower T in this generation. AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS. I’ve never met a zoomer with big hands.

My hands aren’t even bigger than my dads. My hands are close to his hand size, but I’m like 4 inches taller than him. So it doesn’t make sense. Just shows I didn’t have the T for my hands to grow more. But it’s not just me, considering I’m above average for a zoomer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
It is the testosterone decrease of the last decades I blame estrogenical chemicals for this specially laundty washing products

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Lawton88, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
It is the testosterone decrease of the last decades I blame estrogenical chemicals for this specially laundty washing products
Yeah ik. But no one mentions the big difference in hand size between zoomers and older men

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
oldheads have big (or thick) hands and fingers because they've spent multiple decades doing nothing but labour, which thickens the skin and calluses it in general, they also tend to have higher blood pressure and bodyfat than us so naturally more meaty hands

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 25667 and 5 others
they grow into infinity. Feet ears nose hands grow until u die

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 19036, Corleone and 3 others
What's the size of your hands?

they grow into infinity. Feet ears nose hands grow until u die
Wait seriously? I thought we had growth plates on our hands that fuse eventually

• +1
Reactions: User49
Wait seriously? I thought we had growth plates on our hands that fuse eventually
well as long as you are producing gh your hands will grow. That’s why hgh growing nose ears feet hands is always a feared side effect. and organs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
I've been working a labor job for over a decade and I'm proportionally larger than any boomer.

has nothing to do with testosterone, you are just sedentary.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 25667, Moggable and 2 others
I've been working a labor job for over a decade and I'm proportionally larger than any boomer.

has nothing to do with testosterone, you are just sedentary.
I lift weights, brah

engaging in minimal amounts of physical activity doesn't mean you're not sedentary.
Ok but that still makes no sense. Working ur hands 24/7 wont make them bigger theoretically. There’s a limit and they need to recover afterwards. I should be hitting that limit in the gym. It has to be T / DHT or whatever male hormone related

There’s a limit and they need to recover afterwards. I should be hitting that limit in the gym.
some muscle groups don't respond well to weight type training.

calves and forearms are two of these, this is also why I've never had to train these.

they are very slow twitch dominant, training fast twitch like you'd do with weight training doesn't do much as a result.

• +1
Idk how do I measure them
Page 1

My baby hand:
Screenshot 2023 02 16 14 24 26 720 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

My father's hand:
Screenshot 2023 02 16 14 23 55 618 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

• +1
Ok but that still makes no sense. Working ur hands 24/7 wont make them bigger theoretically. There’s a limit and they need to recover afterwards. I should be hitting that limit in the gym. It has to be T / DHT or whatever male hormone related

One big issue is estrogen now but if someone works with hands a lot the bones in hands and forearms will actually get thicker until sometimes near 60 years of age. Most people add a little bone also from reaching max height age until about mid 30s.

You said you were 6'2 like a month ago
I grew. Been on high protein diet for like 7 months now. That is morning height tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Hands keep increasing in size if you do manual work.

• +1
Post ur hand, I think mine is smaller than yours ( Im 5'11)

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_143414.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Hands can become larger from manual work, but wristpill is a lot worse. I don't think it increases and literally every zoomer has thin wrists compared to older generations. It's either because of testosterone or lack of exercise/work throughout the growing phase.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 19798
wanna get a labor job now

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 19798
Hands can become larger from manual work, but wristpill is a lot worse. I don't think it increases and literally every zoomer has thin wrists compared to older generations. It's either because of testosterone or lack of exercise/work throughout the growing phase.
no

wrists grow until you die

you can expect to gain around an inch to your wrist from 18 to 50

+oldcels are fat

fat stores on wrists

+ I know many zoomers(including myself) with naturally 7+ wrists, its not that uncommon

• +1
Reactions: M3R
Labor work ASAP for me - probably over already JFL
20230216 135052
20230216 135049

Last edited:
What are your hand measurements? Mine are 7.5 inches long and look average sized in daily life

no

+oldcels are fat

fat stores on wrists

+ I know many zoomers(including myself) with naturally 7+ wrists, its not that uncommon
Rip4me, 6.8 inch wrists

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
no

+oldcels are fat

fat stores on wrists

Well, I have big hands like all males in my family but my wrists look really thin compared to them for some reason. Maybe it's just like you say, age. But it would be logical that they have bigger ones because they for sure worked out and did more manual labor than I did.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Context I’m 6’3 barefoot and I got pretty big hands considering I’m tall. So obviously I hand mog EVERY zoomer friend that I have. Even friends close to my height, I hand mog. So I got pretty big hands right? Well no, I get hand mogged almost every time by older men, despite of their height. I noticed this yesterday when I had to handshake an old gigamanlet (I was like 2 heads taller than him) and his hands we’re still bigger than mine. Even his grip was better.
I think this is the biggest indicator of lower T in this generation. AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS. I’ve never met a zoomer with big hands.

My hands aren’t even bigger than my dads. My hands are close to his hand size, but I’m like 4 inches taller than him. So it doesn’t make sense. Just shows I didn’t have the T for my hands to grow more. But it’s not just me, considering I’m above average for a zoomer.
Overweight = larger hands

I lift weights, brah
That's nothing compared to physical labour. It's a recreational exercise. A physical job 8 hours a day everyday for years is proper work that wears down your body.

Also growth hormone thickens the skin giving the illusion of bigger hands. You see this in bodybuilders who use gh, their hands and wrists appear to get bigger however it's the skin that gets thicker and is causing that illusion.

• +1

Made threads about this .

I always thought I had big hands because I used to compare them with zoomers but they're actually just about average with average height boomers

Even my mom hand mog my zoomer friends

• +1
Made threads about this .

I always thought I had big hands because I used to compare them with zoomers but they're actually just about average with average height boomers

Even my mom hand mog my zoomer friends
Yup zoomers are cucked. I’ve also noticed many zoomers have weak sloping jaw ramuses, while most old men have straight ramuses

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing