Almost all women are twisted lookist whores

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Watching all of the girls I've known turn into whores and wretched twisted lookist witches, like every single one of them including my mother, except very very few who are in STEM.
There is one that blatantly shows affection and lust to other males on social media even though she's married, her husband cucked shamelessly for years :lul:

My mental state is deteriorating and my girlfriend that is truly in love with me is the only thing that's keeping me sane.

Yet I know that she would have not loved me if I would have let the norwood reaper take his toll.

I have never felt so alone in my entire life. The world is going to shit, there are absolutely no morals anymore.

I just fucking
49ZN7I.gif

Whenever I see washed up girls that are close friends of eachother that got old facebook photos of themselves with the same autistic egoistic slayer that pumped and dumped both of them. Leaving them nearly suicidal, yet they still keep the pics of themselves with the chad despite the fact this autistic nipple piercing fully retarded useless in life aspie chad has nothing going for him except for his bones.

I am way too blackpilled, I wish I could continue smoking weed every day like I did in the past few years it's the only thing keeping me sane and functional.
But I had to give up smoking completely because it interferes with the prostaglandin protocol and severely accelerates hair loss.

If you are reading this you are awesome and I wish you a wonderful day.

Last edited: