Almost destroyed a blue pilled cuck today

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
So a coworker of mine is 20 i am 25 he's a turbo manlet a framecel with a laughable eye area and 3 psl face a hot chick passed by she was 19 or so i told him she's hot and i might approach her he said that she's "too young" (lol the cuck) and that he prefers older women (he's incel in denial) i almost got in a brutal detailed blackpill explaination about his subhumanity, that he has no right to choose and that he's a subhuman a waste of space and he's destined to betabux but i refrained had to get this out that little cuck made me angry lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: godsmistake, Dicklet.4.3, toolateforme and 3 others
You're larping shut up 😡

lol what a coping cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
5856DC60 AB77 418B 9691 0F758F62EA00

this is op as reference

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
jfl im not, also u look now more arabic then black
Cause i am arab/amazigh and that picture you posted is me being exposed to the sun daily for 8 hours the whole summer cause i work on the beach :) and my natural color is even lighter

But why did you post his pic then.
to let people know that the guy he interacted with him looks worse than him with an imagination

It doesn't mean he's incorrect about the statements he's made though.
He's butthurt and using my worst pic this is me now
IMG 20191007 165636

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What a incel in denial. Loolll

Train neck.
Also your ipd is fuarked
I know i am back to gymcelling but at least i am man enough to show my face let's see if @Framletgod has the balls to show his after talking so much shit

I know i am back to gymcelling but at least i am man enough to show my face let's see if @Framletgod has the balls to show his after talking so much shit
doesnt have anything to do with beeing a man or not, i dont wanna be forever on this forum

i can dm pics if ur really that interested but its going to make you suifuel

Last edited:
What a incel in denial. Loolll
Yap but i am glad i didn't destroy him
doesnt have anything to do with beeing a man or not, i dont wanna be forever on this forum

i can dm pics if ur really that interested
No before talking shit you must back it up you don't have the balls to post your face on the thread for the whole users to see cause you're insecure and i live in your head rent free since i pointed out all the bullshit "facts" you put on this forum i embrace my flaws and work on them like a man and i have the balls to show my face show yours in a thread or shut up forever and stop spamming my threads @Sergeant

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
waht did u even change i dont see any diffrence

Lip reduction + wraparound jaw implants + nose job

He may need fat grafts on the eyes cuz of the eyelid exposure, but i cant morph it.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Framletgod
I’m not sure what the point is of you “trying to put him in his place”, sounds like insecurity..

Why you posting his pics?
Cause he's insecure and i live in his head rent free @Sergeant should ban him

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Framletgod
you just said me to stop writing to you and u keep shittalking me? fuck is wrong with you? did you stop taking ur anti depressants or what

Everyone on this site is insecure or at least was, anyway I don’t agree with a mod posting pictures of someone if they’re not okay with it lol

• +1
you just said me to stop writing to you and u keep shittalking me? fuck is wrong with you? did you stop taking ur anti depressants or what
You did post a picture of him and provoked the argument tbh

• +1
Everyone on this site is insecure or at least was, anyway I don’t agree with a mod posting pictures of someone if they’re not okay with it lol
He should be banned

That's the shittiest pic of me that this pathetic excuse of a mod is using of me RENT FREE in his head
You’re above average but yeah your eyes r a bit fkd, not too bad tho + height is very big halo so i wouldn’t stress about what people say that much on this site
He should be banned
I wouldn’t expect it from a mod but do you care that he posted it)

i can dm pics if ur really that interested but its going to make you suifuel
Pm me bro

You’re above average but yeah your eyes r a bit fkd, not too bad tho + height is very big halo so i wouldn’t stress about what people say that much on this site

I wouldn’t expect it from a mod but do you care that he posted it)
i mean he posted it in his own thread, not like doxxed him or anything

OP cover ur forehead with hair you will look better👍🏼
i mean he posted it in his own thread, not like doxxed him or anything
Oh I didn’t know; still, no need to argue over stupid shit both of u r wasting ur own time

Status
Not open for further replies.