Almost died yesterday

apocalypse

apocalypse

I overdosed on amphet
It wasn’t hitting the same as when I first started doing it so I kept redosing massively trying to chase that old feeling. All in all it was over a gram acetone-washed speed I snorted in the end :feelswhy:
When it was time to come down I hyperventilated and felt tight around my heart and felt pins and needles throughout my whole upper body and FACE for a few hours. I thought "damn it could really be over for me today". If I got a heart attack no one would have been there to save me in time.
Do you think I have a drug problem?

@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aryan mogger, watah, try2beme and 3 others
I overdosed on amphet
It wasn’t hitting the same as when I first started doing it so I kept redosing massively trying to chase that old feeling. All in all it was over a gram acetone-washed speed I snorted in the end :feelswhy:
When it was time to come down I hyperventilated and felt tight around my heart and felt pins and needles throughout my whole upper body and FACE for a few hours. I thought "damn it could really be over for me today". If I got a heart attack no one would have been

there to save me in time.
Do you think I have a drug problem?
nah Bhai sounds like everything is fine:feelsokman:
@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, MoggerGaston and apocalypse
Only Lions narowly escape death.

Welcome to mogger's den

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Clqs, Kroker and 2 others
tbh it's fucked.

drugs feel boring asf nowadays, but so does everything else.

JFL at life honestly, worthless filthy-fuck planet. U need to be a complete mogger, fuck random girls u just met, beat random people up, have millions, do random shit non-stop, just to get enough dopamine to not want to kill yourself ngl.

idk

• +1
Reactions: watah, try2beme, Kroker and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
tbh it's fucked.

JFL at life honestly, worthless filthy-fuck planet. U need to be a complete mogger, fuck random girls u just met, beat random people up, have millions, do random shit non-stop, just to get enough dopamine to not want to kill yourself ngl.

idk
It really does get like that after about age 22
It's easy to cope with youngcel brain chemistry
When you get old and jaded, not so much.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
It really does get like that after about age 22
It's easy to cope with youngcel brain chemistry
When you get old and jaded, not so much.
i liked life even as an obese bullied subhuman who was also abused by his own parents

when I was 8-13 years old

child brain-chemistry is unmoggable, even in subhuman conditions u can be happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, apocalypse and _MVP_
Why do drugs
breaks the unbearable monotony of subchad oldcel life
though evidently even drugs become monotone eventually
I should really stick to ketamine

• +1
Reactions: gigell
tbh it's fucked.

idk
U are a mogger

• Love it
i liked life even as an obese bullied human who was also abused by his own parents

child brain-chemistry is unmoggable, even in subhuman conditions u can be happy.
The sad thing is you only realise how happy you were when you look back as a miserable oldcel
I thought I suffered a lot in childhood. Still, I would give anything to go back for just 5 minutes.

• +1
U are a mogger
yes, but my life isn't.

I live in a subhuman environment right now, rotting away. wasted potential times infinite.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The sad thing is you only realise how happy you were when you look back as a miserable oldcel
I thought I suffered a lot in childhood. Still, I would give anything to go back for just 5 minutes.
i started geting unhappy at age 13-14 tbh. my life ended basically at age 14.

every year I lived after my 14th birthday was honestly completely worthless

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
tbh it's fucked.

idk
Where can we do this...

It's like 24/7 stimulation... Have you seen the movie GAMER, starring Jerard Butler, when the obese Asian guy wore the headset similar to oculus rift and shifted into this world where he chose a cute white girl lmfao... Point is he escaped reality into something far more epic rather than mundane...

i liked life even as an obese bullied subhuman who was also abused by his own parents

Absolutely... Holy shit on point!
That's like a shield to protect them from the awful reality (subhuman one) or else you will see kids throwing themselves from buildings

• +1
High t story

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back