almost everyone can become an IRL chad by tiktokmaxxing

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
everyone should consider tiktokmaxxing as an alternative if you have limited ascending potential in PSL

i see many tiktok prettyboys that are IRL chads while barely 5 PSL in face

- just get longer haircut (fringe , curtains , fluffy curly ) with short sides , if you're balding or have shit hair quality, fix it by any means

- collagen and skin maxing : you must have top-tier clear and smooth skin , shave beard or leave stubble (prettyboy isn't necessarily clean shaven)

- get rid of any facial bloat to have a more defined bone stucture + get jaw fillers to have a wider and more angular jaw

- get canthoplasty / lateral canthopexy to have fox eyes i.e. tight lower eyelids and postive tilted eyes / eyebrows which are a must have for a tiktok prettyboy

- get colored contact lenses , A10 if possible , anyone would ascend by at least 0.5PSL with contacts it's just the easiest looksmax

- if you have thick ethnic eyebrows , just trim them , and oppositely if you have thin sparse eyebrows , use minoxidil or latisse / microblading , you can use latisse on eyelashes too

- hit the gym , use SARMs if you have shit bodybuilding genetics , try to build a lean athletic body instead of bulking

of course you should do his after fixing any major failo you have

here are some examples of what you can achieve :

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Maybe badg can do this :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Acne Victim, Constantin Denis and 11 others
phat.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98, highT, FootballPlaya69 and 24 others
curries be on life support rn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Yeah well what if you're 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Iteration, rand anon, Jew_Supremacist and 2 others
@chigoha what color contact lenses do you recommend.

I accidently middle parted my hair and people started commenting a lot on it positively asking how I did it saying it looks good randomest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You need proper bones to pull it off too

Masc Dimorphic skull and bones
Fem Youthful soft features
Its not as simple

There's a reason only few are famous

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, klamus, rand anon and 8 others
the guys u posted were literally psl gods, very demotivating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BeestungLipsTheory, sadiq617 and 10 others
all examples you used are already attractive without tiktok? bruh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BeestungLipsTheory, klamus and 7 others
You need proper bones to pull it off too

Masc Dimorphic skull and bones
Fem Youthful soft features
Its not as simple

There's a reason only few are famous
just use filters

everyone should consider tiktokmaxxing as an alternative if you have limited ascending potential in PSL

- just get longer haircut (fringe , curtains , fluffy curly ) with short sides , if you're balding or have shit hair quality, fix it by any means

- collagen and skin maxing : you must have top-tier clear and smooth skin , shave beard or leave stubble (prettyboy isn't necessarily clean shaven)

- get rid of any facial bloat to have a more defined bone stucture + get jaw fillers to have a wider and more angular jaw

- get canthoplasty / lateral canthopexy to have fox eyes i.e. tight lower eyelids and postive tilted eyes / eyebrows which are a must have for a tiktok prettyboy

- get colored contact lenses , A10 if possible , anyone would ascend by at least 0.5PSL with contacts it's just the easiest looksmax

- if you have thick ethnic eyebrows , just trim them , and oppositely if you have thin sparse eyebrows , use minoxidil or latisse / microblading , you can use latisse on eyelashes too

- hit the gym , use SARMs if you have shit bodybuilding genetics , try to build a lean athletic body instead of bulking

BRO is it worth it to workout with bad insertions TBH i can bearly see my chest muscle cause ima skinny nigga like that BUT i doubt i have amazing insertions nd my waist/hips arent v taper teir but i do have wide shoulders ALL That effort diet nd shit is it worth it with bad insertions cause i seen ugly chest insertions and i laugh cause bruh

i would like to approve your message but since you used the term of "god" for a human being and since i am a muslim with tawhid (oneness of god) belief i can't approve your message

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17829, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Honestly valid to an extent thread just look at bryce hall. Low body fat, skin, hair, and body

Download 7
Download 8

Last edited:
just post chads to prove your shit theory

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Mewton, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
True to a point but you will only make it as 5+ as you said, and not "almost everyone" can make it to 5+. Isnt there a user in here that has 150k or is he larping/linked someone else's? Syrianpsycho on tiktok or smth, saw him on reddit as well, forgot who it was in here :dafuckfeels:

you have to have tiktoker pheno or else youll just look like a joke tbqh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rand anon and Mewton
all examples you used are already attractive without tiktok? bruh
nah they are definitely not chads face wise , they are just haloed by their style , give them a buzzcut and they descend hard

most people here can achieve a similar looks level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829
just be chad theory strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3946 and 2 others
BRO is it worth it to workout with bad insertions TBH i can bearly see my chest muscle cause ima skinny nigga like that BUT i doubt i have amazing insertions nd my waist/hips arent v taper teir but i do have wide shoulders ALL That effort diet nd shit is it worth it with bad insertions cause i seen ugly chest insertions and i laugh cause bruh View attachment 1707614
Yea, it worth no matter how bad are ur insertions

Why u wanna looks like Tik Tok fag

5 years from now and this weird trend would gone

Looks like a man instead

But many of your points are legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife, subhuman incel and 2 others
just ascend bro :feelshmm:

Good guide, thats what young girls want, straight to the point

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
wont work with a recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What blacks or curries should do then ?

if you scroll through his account he used to be fat and not that popular now he lost a good 25 pounds and is blowing up like crazy, guys like him fraud to the max they grow their hair get tattoos wear masks when their faces are bloated

the hair tattoos piercings are a big thing if you want to cultivate a teenage female audience who spends all day on tiktok and will give you views, irl in my area I noticed the girls who look like stereotypical stacies aren't that much into tiktok they aren't poular on it too, it's the goth/emo girls who are obsessed with it and get alot of followers

Everyone is looksmaxxing so hard while I am left in the gutter... where I belong.

anytime anyone does anything it eventually gets oversaturated can't you see. think about tattoos, fade, gym, tik tok maxxing, literally anything.

it CANNOT be easy to change if you want to truly mog. that's why LL and bimax + genio + infraorbitals mogs so hard

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
anytime anyone does anything it eventually gets oversaturated can't you see. think about tattoos, fade, gym, tik tok maxxing, literally anything.

it CANNOT be easy to change if you want to truly mog. that's why LL and bimax + genio + infraorbitals mogs so hard
i mentionned canthoplasty and jaw fillers in my OP

sometimes you do a small procedure or a common softmax and ascend harder than from a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Lol nah most people here can't. We're all alot uglier than we think. Jaw and eye area don't make the entire face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
looked at the comments, its all <14 year olds. are these niggas putting their account age to like 13?

Don't you need like a high trust+compact face for this though

lo

of course you should do his after fixing any major failo you have

lowkey kinda fucked how you put psl gods as the examples